Kiramager Episode FINAL released

MagiRanger Deux
Forum rules

Kiramager Wiki Link

< Ryusoul | Mashin Sentai Kiramager | Zenkai >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:12 am

☆☆☆☆☆
65%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
5%
☆☆
5%
No votes

Total votes: 20
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Re: Kiramager Episode FINAL released

Post by msf232 »

Another journey ended

Thanks to all you guys who worked on this series. Really, thank you!
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Finally, Kiramager's final episode. It was awesome! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! A very bright and sparkling finale for a dazzling Sentai season. The finale title couldn't be more appropriate. The Kiramgers did shine and sparkle in the best way possible.
I could start criticizing this episode for the bad sides and flaws, but I won't. Because this season is over, and I want to end it on a happy note. I would say that the music did surprise me. Usually, other SS seasons don't use the opening at the beginning of the final episode, but Kiramger did. They used the ED theme at the end of the episode as well. And, I loved both of them! I was kinda-sorta disappointed since using the opening at the beginning did cut the story part of the episode a little bit. But, I'm happy nonetheless.
Also, before watching this finale I thought that they left out a lot of things for the last episode, and they would drop a few of them because of the shortage of time. But, Kiramger outdid itself and far surpassed my expectations. I can't think of anything they missed, forgot about, or dropped in this finale.
Really looking forward to the Movie and the team-up with Ryusoulger even more now!!! I'm sure those would also be splendid like the season itself.
takenoko wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 am Unmasked warriors kitaaa!
There's something amazing about watching this roll call with people's faces exposed. Sena's in particular is good. LOL, poor blue and yellow for needing to hold the girls... annnnd the masks go on immediately after. Fair enough I guess
I loved that scene. It was my Favorite Kiramger role-call out of all the unique role-calls we get in Kiramger. And of course, Sena is as dazzling as ever. Just reminds me again why she is my favorite character in Kiramager. Also, I was surprised that they actually made the guys pick the girls up. Really interesting! Man, once again shows that Sena and Tametomo's pose is very strange.... I keep wondering how they make it work. Lol.
takenoko wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 am LOL, was that an ad for the Kiramager movie within the finale?
I was surprised to see that too. But, it's nice to see that small sneak peek to the movie included in the finale.
takenoko wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 am When are they going to sell the Alexa Hakatan?
Exactly, what I thought! I want one of those!!!
takenoko wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:12 am I like how Sena's wearing her track suit, but Shiguru is just wearing his Kiramager outfit. No cosplay for you, actor!
I loved seeing all of them in their civilian clothes. It shows how much they have changed and grown through the season. Tametomo has become more humble and nicer, Sena has grown and become more mature, Shiguru has learned to open up and express his feelings, Sayo has become more caring and like an older sister (I guess). Shiguru's reasoning for wearing the Kiramger uniform appealed to me a lot and I totally appreciated it. And Jyuuru has graduated from high school... Lol, just kidding. He has become more mature, has grown up a lot, become an awesome leader, even though his relationship with Mizuki shows that he still has a lot in him that hasn't changed. We love that bit about him. I was really glad that they actually added Mizuki in this epilogue. I'm so proud of Jyuuru for being able to survive a relationship for that long.
And finally, thanks to the TV-Nihon team for subbing this season!! You guys really allowed me to enjoy this to its fullest, so thanks a lot!! Really appreciate all of your hard work. :D :D
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Farr
7X
Favorite series: Blade / Deka
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim~W / Shinken
Dreamy: Umeko / Hana
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Farr »

First a thank you to takenoko and Thenosa Yechette, who alleviated my Initial concern about the Eureka-ing Spam, being as unbearable as some other Poké-speech Terms in prior Installments of Sentai. (Even thou Takamichi's "Wonder" surely can take a rest now :lol: )

And a big thank you to all the Stuff that did another wonderful Job, bringing us another well Subbed Season.

As for the Final it was more or less what you would have expected, kinda sad that Yodonna just flat out died without any more Meaning.
Interesting thou that unlike Garuza she was not an Individual Character that was taken over by Yodom, but born from his "Heart".

Kinda curious why they didn't just shoot trough Yodom from below, since the Mask is a Helmet, it shouldn't protect him from that.
Also intresting that the first Jamen? was his Helmet, if the first was that massive and resilient, why are all the others so flimsy?

The Actors Rollcall looked mostly fine, Blue looks a bit of, at least it looks like he doesn't know where his feet where supposed to end up, but laughed that they actually did the Iceskating Pose with the actual Actors, that one always struckk me as a bit weird xD

Kinda mean from Take to calculate that Sena would be grabbed and let go of the Stone :lol:

The rest was pretty much as expected, but the Sketchbook Teaser was funny, and we got the rare Treat of Sena with open Hair, which is always a plus.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

They missed an opportunity for an advertising tie-in: have Crystalia Takamichi be a spokesperson for Wonder Bread.

Too bad this was filmed in advance. They could have included a scene where Sayo and Sena show up in the VR conference as cat girls and then they blame it on a filter they forgot to turn off.

I still wonder what character the Jewel/Takamichi pose is supposed to represent. At least Tametomo didn't drop Sena this time.

So they didn't go for the Sailor Moon season one ending have have Mabushiina restore Crystalia retroactively. Maybe the Dragon Balls don't do multiple wishes.

For some weird reason Jewel/Mizuki reminds me a little of Usagi/Rei from Sailor Moon since Mizuki (like Rei) is chasing Jewel around trying to get him to not be a slacker like Usagi.

I think the Mabushiina clip show would have worked better if the Kiramagers had been originally beaten up by chibi-Yodon, and Mabushiina's tears brought them all back to consciousness.

Covid Sentai Singleranger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad they didn't bring back the goth girl who was crushing on Shigaru (and then Sayo). She could have been one of the zombies only as a twist she would look like a normal person and then when Yodon is defeated she goes back to wearing dark make up.

They also didn't bring back any of the KR Ghost alumi to have a fan service scene with Sayo.

Thanks to the TV-N team for another great job!

As for the connection between Jewel and the Crystalians, that could be a plot point for a future movie.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

I enjoyed Kiramager over all. But please, Toei, I'm getting sick of villains redeeming themselves at the end.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

No overall season discussion thread?
takenoko