Super Heroine Cooking 01 Zenkaiger CharaBen released

Heroines teach you how to make hero charaben!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Super Heroine Cooking 01 Zenkaiger CharaBen released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki
Next >

Ah Nao, the real cheerleader for Sentai. I'm really surprised Kinoshita Ayumi wasn't brought in for this. Her and Nao have been like the cheerleaders for Sentai for the last 20 years

LOL, I can't believe they included the bad take

When are we getting Kamen Rider CharaBen?

I wonder if Nao watched episode 2 just to see the Hurricaneger part. It feels really generous of her to say nice things about Zenkaiger
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Super Heroine Cooking 01 Zenkaiger CharaBen released

Post by Gokider »

takenoko wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:23 am Ah Nao, the real cheerleader for Sentai. I'm really surprised Kinoshita Ayumi wasn't brought in for this. Her and Nao have been like the cheerleaders for Sentai for the last 20 years
They strangely both appeared in Kamen Rider W and Fourze as well as playing other characters in the more recent Dinosaur themed Sentai series.
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Re: Super Heroine Cooking 01 Zenkaiger CharaBen released

Post by Ashki »

Nao is just too adorable. I love how in the outtakes she flubs a line and asks for a reshoot is the same tone so it sounds like she never left the script. It's hard to imagine she's as old as she is, considering she has so much enthusiasm and energy every time she's on screen.

As for her comments on Zenkaiger, I have a feeling she probably watches the show )or at least did for a while). I would also be shocked if she doesn't make a personal appearance at some point, since she's one of the most frequent cameos in the franchise.

I think the only downside to this series is the short length. It was like getting a handful of gourmet-quality hors d'oeuvres and and reealising there's no meal to follow. Hopefully the series will do well enough we can get the KR version. I'd really love to see Akiyama Rina hosting an episode, since it's Agito's birthday and she's still actively doing Den-O appearances.Maybe she'll do a massive five-part CharaBen to ccmmemorate that series. I can easily picture Momotaros being something made of red bean paste and probably invading the kitchen in protest.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop

Return to “Super Heroine CharaBen Cooking”