Final Live Tour Manga?

Another dinosaur Sentai???
Forum rules

Ryusoulger Wiki Link

< LVSP | Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger | Kiramager >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Bman630
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Final Live Tour Manga?

Post by Bman630 »

I am currently working on a translation of the Ryusoulger Final Live Tour manga, and so far, the only thing I have left to do is clean the japanese text.

The only issue is that the scans that I'm using are not that great, and because of that, it is very difficult to properly clean them due to artifacting and inaccurate colors. Also, there are several bent pages.

However, I know that TTFC has a completely digital version, but I am A: Unable to find it anywhere online and B: Am unable to get access to the TTFC. Is there anyone who would be able to provide me with copies of, or at the very least point me in the direction of where I can get, the Ryusoulger manga? I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Final Live Tour Manga?

Post by takenoko »

I don't see it on the ttfc page. Where did you ehar this? I have the book if you want me to scan it sometime
Bman630
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Bman630 »

takenoko wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:43 pm I don't see it on the ttfc page. Where did you ehar this? I have the book if you want me to scan it sometime
Really? I remember seeing the Ryusoulger twitter account tweet about it, and it had some link that led to a ttfc page, but it didnt have any links to actually click on it. Maybe they removed it.

But if you can scan it, that would be awesome! If possible, I'd prefer it to be individual page scans so that there's less chance of creases or seam folds, but any scan would be greatly appreciated!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Can you send me a reminder like in a couple weeks about it? I might have more time for that then

Return to “Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger”