Kamen Rider Revice 11 Discussion thread

All that exists in my heart is cholesterol...

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:22 pm

★★★★★
22%
★★★★
78%
★★★
No votes
★★
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 9
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kamen Rider Revice 11 Discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Rating for last episode: 4.2 / 5 stars (5 votes)

Deadmans is hiring from Anonymous now?

Wow, it's so lucky that her family all left before she opened the box lol

What a weird bloodborne looking monster

Cool filming location this time with the pillars

Ooh, good use of temptation for both Sakura and the monster host this week.

Is this how the family normally treats Sakura? They might as well tell her to stay in the kitchen while the guys handle things

Are we going to find out what's the deal with this weird family

Why does Sakura look sick in her transformation?

I'm confused. I totally thought Sakura was going to transform to help her karate teacher.

I'm kind of digging this use of temptation/deception going on here. I'm not surprised that the belt didn't work for Sakura at all, it's almost a sure bet at this point

5/5 stars. Only thing that annoys me is saying a pun before doing your attack. Saying a hotblooded attack name is cool, finding a way to cram your own name into your catchphrase makes you an egotistical cornball. If Sakura manages to avoid this, she'll be tons stronger than her brothers in my opinion
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: Kamen Rider Revice 11 Discussion thread

Post by Aeikozz »

I was so excited for this episode. I really was. I'm just. Sooo mad at how dirty they did Sakura. Like really why can't she transform??? what the hell man. She's been my favorite since the start and then they do this to her???

>_<

the fuck man..
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Aeikozz wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:18 am I was so excited for this episode. I really was. I'm just. Sooo mad at how dirty they did Sakura. Like really why can't she transform??? what the hell man. She's been my favorite since the start and then they do this to her???

>_<

the fuck man..
It's the Mari curse
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

I remember someone asking once what the difference was between the vistamps the enemies use and the Rider ones. I guess now we know. the difference is that the bad cgi Remix forms are tied to George calibrating them. so, inb4 we get an episode where Revi and Vice get a new form and try to Remix right away and it leads to an issue for anywhere between 1 to 3 episodes before leading into a mid-season power up or something.

also liked the FeniX guys watching the fight at the end and seeing Sakura show up with her belt. a) it lets us speculate on what they're up to, watching this stuff in dark rooms and all, and b) the look on George's face reminding me of Ryoma Sengoku in Gaim when he sees Kachidoki for the first time, like "wait... that's not one of mine. WHO DARES?!"
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Didn't realize the monster this week was based on a flat worm. Gross!
MaxHazard
Infinity

Post by MaxHazard »

Sakura ran away from home, Ikki and Daiji didn't go out look for her?

Ikki didn't revert back to human after he got slash at the end?
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

It was a great episode with some very strange plot holes....
On one hand, I like that they're giving Sakura her own (super elongated and overly stretched out to not even be able to make her debut) arc. On the other hand, I am so annoyed at the fact that they're taking so freaking long to debut Kamen Rider Jeanne.... I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HER DEBUT FOR THREE EPISODES NOW (even longer considering I was hoping since episode 3 that they make Sakura a Rider), and still.... NOTHING! Weird thing, I even tried to watch the live broadcast of this episode, only to be disappointed by the fact that Sakura couldn't transform in this episode....!! Why, Toei?! Why?! Does it kill them to debut her at least a week earlier?! I think they could've still made her debut arc this long even by making her debut earlier by giving her some character development after her first transformation.
takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm Is this how the family normally treats Sakura? They might as well tell her to stay in the kitchen while the guys handle things
What they said to her was making my blood boil!! And I was also wondering, WHY DON'T OTHER KAMEN RIDER HEROINES EVER FEEL THIS WAY? Why don't they ever think, "Hey, I could fight too. Then why don't I get to fight instead of sitting on the sidelines while the boys get to do the cool fighting and kicking?" And man, so much for sticking up for your family. I get that they're worried about her but they could've said that in a better way.
takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm Are we going to find out what's the deal with this weird family
Lol, and was Sakura's karate kouhai always a part of this family, or is this the first time we've seen this?
takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm I'm confused. I totally thought Sakura was going to transform to help her karate teacher.
I mean that is how they set it up. She said to forgive the teacher since it was for her son, and then she comes out and says that she'll stop the karate teacher. Although that would kinda make Sakura a criminal too so......
takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm 5/5 stars. Only thing that annoys me is saying a pun before doing your attack. Saying a hotblooded attack name is cool, finding a way to cram your own name into your catchphrase makes you an egotistical cornball. If Sakura manages to avoid this, she'll be tons stronger than her brothers in my opinion
Unless she has another cool sounding nickname we are unaware of, I don't see the chances of that happening for her. How will they even possibly make a pun out of "Sakura"? Does "Sakura" have any meaning other than cherry blossom? And if there's still any chance of the pun happening, I hope that doesn't happen at all.
Aeikozz wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:18 am I was so excited for this episode. I really was. I'm just. Sooo mad at how dirty they did Sakura. Like really why can't she transform??? what the hell man. She's been my favorite since the start and then they do this to her???
I feel ya dude.*pat, pat* on your back.
MaxHazard wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:12 am Sakura ran away from home, Ikki and Daiji didn't go out look for her?
Lol, even funnier is that she went to the house of a male karate kouhai.... Is that even like acceptable in Japan? I was kinda weirded out by that...... And Sakura's family didn't even bother to call her? Do they neglect her that much? Yikes.... Poor girl....

Anyways, next week Jeanne debuts(finally!). Hopefully she'll have some long and good fight scenes. Only nitpick, wish she wasn't themed after a cobra. Snakes freak me out ... 🐍🐍🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
And of course, I hope she fights quite frequently. They finally make the main heroine a Kamen Rider, if she doesn't fight regularly, then that's such a waste. I will stop watching Revice in that case.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Mari_Matrix
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W

Post by Mari_Matrix »

takenoko wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:49 am

>_<

the fuck man..
It's the Mari curse
How is it the Mari curse? Sakura transforms in the next episode.
Mari_Matrix
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W

Post by Mari_Matrix »

>_<

the fuck man..
Gee, I don't know, man. Maybe it has something to do with her demon not manifesting yet? They do tease it this very episode.

Do you want development or not?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:33 am What they said to her was making my blood boil!! And I was also wondering, WHY DON'T OTHER KAMEN RIDER HEROINES EVER FEEL THIS WAY? Why don't they ever think, "Hey, I could fight too. Then why don't I get to fight instead of sitting on the sidelines while the boys get to do the cool fighting and kicking?" And man, so much for sticking up for your family. I get that they're worried about her but they could've said that in a better way.
It's the woman in a Rider series curse. Kiriko can fight, but no Rider suit for you, just kicking boots

>Lol, and was Sakura's karate kouhai always a part of this family, or is this the first time we've seen this?

We've seen that family since episode 1. Still no idea what their deal is
Mari_Matrix wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:05 am How is it the Mari curse? Sakura transforms in the next episode.
Mostly joking, just said it because it sounded funny. I guess it's more the Inoue curse to have a woman try to transform and it just doesn't work or gets knocked out of it immediately
godstriker8
Infinity

Post by godstriker8 »

So I'm the only one who thinks it's justified that Sakura's family are rightfully upset that she's endangering her own life?

She doesn't have Rider powers (yet) = Don't fight monsters, seems perfectly reasonable to me lol. Taking some karate classes doesn't mean you can take on monsters.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

godstriker8 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:09 am So I'm the only one who thinks it's justified that Sakura's family are rightfully upset that she's endangering her own life?

She doesn't have Rider powers (yet) = Don't fight monsters, seems perfectly reasonable to me lol. Taking some karate classes doesn't mean you can take on monsters.
I agree with that. Ikki and Daiji have a suit a protect them during a fight and the Fenix soldiers are training specifically for it and still can't hold their ground in a straight fight, all they can do is hold their ground while waiting for the Rider or to help evacuate, because like every Kaijins and Riders, they are at a totally different level than any human, no matter how strong they are.
It's actually why Ikki because Revi and the first place during the first episode. He tried to fight the Deadmans, he got beaten up, so he tried to make a contract with Vice, Vice try to eat his family because of his repressed jealousy over having to give up his dreams so his family can live theirs, so George tell him to use to Driver to retrain Vice and be on even ground with the Deadmans.

It's why weak peoples don't pick a fight with strong ones, because they know they have no chance of winning and Sakura's weakness is falling to understand when she's outclassed. At this point, she's like Kaoru in Rurounin Kenshin : a talented martial artist with a black belt level but still outclassed against people with superhuman abilities (yes, it's how it's said about Rurounin Kenshin), except Kaoru know when she's outclassed.

Return to “Kamen Rider Revice”