Zenkaiger 47 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:46 am

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
38%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 8
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 47 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 3.7 of 5 (10 votes)

"God" can create a portal even with in Magine's body? Huh

Of course the Zenkaigers make no attempt at stealth. Of course we never see Tojitendo Palace, just its basement. What a cheap show

What? "God" can possess Suu-san too?

Man, the show's almost over and we still know nothing about Stacy's mom

Oh right, the takoyaki guy's name is Taa-san

I swear Yatsude already knew what was going on with Stacy, but maybe I'm misremembering. It's still kind of a good scene. Stacy really stole the show

Whoa, new filming location spotted. What is that place? Under a bridge?

The platform over the water is also pretty cool

Speaking of living at Colorful, it would have been cool to see what the Kikainoids' living spaces looked like

Jeez, raise more death flags for Stacy

In the end, we learn there's a second stanza to the pirate song

Come to think about it, why is Navi 2 here. Is he going to fight it out with Gege?

Interesting that they didn't use the full gattai against Ijirude

Best part of the episode was Stacy's return. The second best was the pirates returning. But otherwise, ehhh. Were we that invested in Kaito getting revenge on Ijirude or setting up Bokkowaus as the big bad? I feel like Barashitara is going to drop some dumb insight with Stacy in his final episode that'll shed light on his character. Alright episode from a series that struggles when trying to do main story stuff
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Re: Zenkaiger 47 discussion thread

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Putting my annoyingly super long and stupid commentaryc aside, this episode had enough good things to make it a decent episode.

This moment is nice... No matter how much I dislike the Zenkaigers.

Wait, was that pose Yatsude struck a reference to Magiranger- Houka's pose..? Or am I reading too much into it?

And to break that seriously emotional mood comes yelling to summon our deity...

For infinite parallel worlds, there sure aren't a lot of Tojirugears left... Just when I thought the parallel world chaos is over, in comes the sequel to Zenkaiger... Sigh.... This multiverse madness is gonna continue for longer than I hoped for.

Magine is praising Vroon again... 😑😶 Still ship them...kinda...

So the deity just left, after opening the entrance to the Tojitendo palace... If he was truly on their side, he wouldn't have abandoned them after opening the gate to the palace... And yet, they are still praising him...

Ah, Suu-san.... I wish he was more than just a recurring side character... It's nice to see regular human faces, even old people.... Sigh..
Although, I kinda agree with what the deity is doing. The parallel worlds are supposed to remain separate, and normally have minimal interaction with each other. If that was how it was supposed to be, that means that the deity is only trying to restore order in the worlds. So I think his actions are pretty justified. If the Kikainoids go back home, then things will return to normal, the way they were before Zenkaiger started, which hopefully means less multiverse madness. In that case, let the deity go through with his plans....

As the mother who seemed so important to Stacy, she sure didn't have many appearances in the season. And if Stacy truly is a sweet guy, he isn't good at showing it.

Don't start your stupid monologues now! Not when you've finally encountered the main boss!

So the round colorful circles isn't the background for Stacy's Mecha alone... Did Hakaizer's mecha have this background too?

Lol, how Stacy said "Hontōni hidoi Yatsu de" sounded like he called Yatsude's name... They must've done that on purpose.

Aah.... Stacy bowing.... I never thought I'd see this happen...

Yep... Just like Stacy is the real(and unofficially official) protagonist of Zenkaiger, he is also the REAL grandson of Yatsude... She didn't even have a moment's hesitation before hugging him...

I just had an idea. Since they love Stacy that much, why don't they give him his own V-cinema, "Episode of Stacy"? I'm sure the producers would be willing to (more like dying to) do so, since he already has his own music video. Might as well take it a step ahead and give him a solo V-cinema. They did it for Stinger(I just realized now that both their names start with 'st' 😅🤣) before, so they could definitely do one for Stacy. I'm sure people would love to watch it too, since Stacy's that popular already. It'll will also give Zenkaiger an extra movie, since they don't have enough movies...

Why in the freaking world are they ALL calling Stacy kind/good/gentle(or whatever they are trying to mean by やさしい over here)? He was never ever like that....if they ever tried to make him look like that, they failed BIG TIME!!
Well, isn't that a great solution to Stacy's problem? He's jealous of Kaito, so just make him move in with him and share all of it with him.... 😶😶
And I still feel emotionally detached from the scene that is supposed to be the most important and significant scene in this episode....

And we're back to the super deadly scene where there's a whole bunch of explosions and the Zenkaigers running for their lives.... With a bunch of other random Kikainoids.

Still no clue as to where Kaito and Vroon are.. oh wait, there they are, stuck under loads of junk. Keep up, you two. But no, you can't join them so soon. Another general is coming for your lives.

Hey, look. The Kikainoids have finally got some rebellious spirit....

Is Gaoon deaf?! That Kudaitest was basically yelling in his ear when it arrived.

We've got some out of suit fighting, oh sorry, "running away" for Kaito this episode. Nice. This is actually kinda entertaining...

Stacy to the rescue.... Again!

Oh, right...! We totally forgot that Vroon was a Tojitendo janitor before his career as a Zenkaiger...

Oooooh! The farher-son showdown. This better be interesting... Oh, wait! We have the pirates' entrance here! Boy am I glad ... And to make it even better, the whole family is singing Zocks' first character song!!! I love this!!!

Oh my, Flint giving Kaito the thumbs up... Dang it, can't they even have one couple in Sentai coming from the right direction?! Now I'm sad for these 2 not being together.... 😑😶😟😤😢

Ok, that was a good dual transformation scene there....And the Goldtsuiker siblings' cheering is always funny and entertaining...

Hey, civilian Kikainoids, how about returning the Geartlingers to their owners instead of using them yourselves since you don't even know how to use them?

So the other Zenkaigers are literally useless without Kaito, as far as not even being able to combine among themselves on their own.... Why even give them buckles and Geartlingers at all if they can't even use the gears the whole season?!

If Secchan can drive the mechas, then why didn't they put her in a mecha sooner?

Well, this episode is all about full-power revenge!

Magine now speaks fluent Vroon-language. That is definitely a reason for me to ship Magine and Vroon...

Oh great! Now the deity's got Flint.... If he can do all of this, then why not possess Bokkuwaus himself? What's stopping him from doing that? Will we get an explanation to that before it ends?

Wait, why does the deity need Flint's intelligence? Isn't he supposed to be the almighty all-knowing guy here? Or is he just going to leave the rest of the job to Flint while he pulls more Kikainoids into the Kikaitopia?

Preview:
Hey, Kaito's Zenkai gear turned into an Avataro gear! Will the DonBrothers transition finally start from the next episode? I think they should kinda make a joke after the finale of Zenkaiger. Kaito's actor Komagine Kita will appear in the hand-off or something and say, "The Zenkaigers' story might be over, but my (and Goshikida Kaito's) story isn't over yet! Stay tuned for DonBrothers!" That would be cool.
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am Of course the Zenkaigers make no attempt at stealth. Of course we never see Tojitendo Palace, just its basement. What a cheap show
Considering how their leader Kaito is, they can never possibly pull it off. Their bursts of excitement and motivation might work in other episodes, but it sure as heck ain't gonna work when it comes to taking down the big bads.
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am Man, the show's almost over and we still know nothing about Stacy's mom
No matter how much people like Stacy, Zenkaiger put zero to minimal effort in explaining Stacy's past. The only thing we know is that he's good at tennis, and that his dad is a... Robot general of the Tojitendo. We don't know anything about his mom, how she died(the exact reason for her death), or how his mom ended up marrying Barashitara.
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am I swear Yatsude already knew what was going on with Stacy, but maybe I'm misremembering. It's still kind of a good scene. Stacy really stole the show
Yeah, I felt they were giving us hints during the season that indicated that Yatsude knew about Stacy's stuff all along. And of course, Stacy stole Zenkaiger a looooong time ago. Funny, since Zox is the pirate here and not Stacy. 😝😆🤣
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am Speaking of living at Colorful, it would have been cool to see what the Kikainoids' living spaces looked like
They actually showed what the Kikainoids' living spaces look like.... The male Kikainoids all live in Kaito's room(yep, the living arrangement is super cramped and messy), and Magine either lives in a separate room, or lives in Yatsude's room, I can't remember exactly. But I do remember that she usually keeps her room messy. They showed us the Kikainoids' living arrangements in some earlier episodes... I can't remember which ones ...
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am Jeez, raise more death flags for Stacy
Fortunately for Stacy, this isn't Akibaranger. Plus, there's the fact that he's the protagonist. So even if he dies, he will be revived afterwards.
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am In the end, we learn there's a second stanza to the pirate song
Looks like I'm one of the only people here who has listened to Zenkaiger character songs... Zenkaiger has good character songs, btw. No matter how bad the season or characters are, the music is still pretty good. And I personally try to judge the season and music of a season separate and independently. Similar to Zenkaiger, Ryusoulger wasn't a good season, but character songs- top notch! Same for Zenkaiger- not good season, but good character songs, at least for the Rangers' character songs.
And for those of you who don't know, Zox has 2 character songs. And the "Ore wa Kaizoku...(official name " Kaizoku No Uta)" song he sings often is a small version of a 3 minute-long character song. And of course there's the fact that Zox's actor, Mashiko Atsuki has an excellent singing voice, similar to Kihara Rui from Kiramager.
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am Come to think about it, why is Navi 2 here. Is he going to fight it out with Gege?
I don't think she can win against Gege, if size is considered. Gege is as big as Barashitara iirc.
takenoko wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:46 am I feel like Barashitara is going to drop some dumb insight with Stacy in his final episode that'll shed light on his character.
Should we hope/expect to finally know how and why Stacy's mom married Barashitara and/or exactly how she died? I'm pretty sure her parents didn't arrange that marriage....  How did she even meet him around 20 years ago when Kikaitopia didn't freely interact with the Zenkaiger world? Was she a world traveler or did Barashitara somehow spotted Stacy's mom in their world during his parallel world invasion?
Last edited by Thenosa Yechette on Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

>They actually showed what the Kikainoids' living spaces look like.... The male Kikainoids all live in Kaito's room(yep, the living arrangement is super cramped and messy), and Magine either lives in a separate room, or lives in Yatsude's room, I can't remember exactly. But I do remember that she usually keeps her room messy. They showed us the Kikainoids' living arrangements in some earlier episodes... I can't remember which ones ...

Oh, that's cool then

>I don't think she can win against Gege

Is Secchan a girl? I assumed the character was male
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Secchan's gender is robot
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Lunagel wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:30 pm Secchan's gender is robot
Practically speaking, yes, Secchan's gender is robot, along with all the other Kikainoids. But when it comes to categorizing it, they'd probably put it in the same category as Magine and those female-looking Kikainoids. Navi is also female, if the we were to classify its gender. Otherwise, who cares what gender a robot is.... I certainly don't.

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

I'd argue that given Toei's track record, assume male unless boobs
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

It doesn't super matter, Secchan just strikes me as being more male than female. I think he uses oira when addressing himself?

But in the past, people have looked at a female voice acted character and went "Oh, she's female" when the character was supposed to be characterized as boyish or a young kid
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

Lunagel wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:53 am I'd argue that given Toei's track record, assume male unless boobs
But how can we differentiate for birds? Birds normally don't have explicitly shown breasts, do they?
takenoko wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:36 am It doesn't super matter, Secchan just strikes me as being more male than female. I think he uses oira when addressing himself?
Secchan does use 'Oira'. And just to confirm, do males mostly use 'Oira' to address themselves?

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Oira is mostly a old man pronoun yeah, I've never heard of a woman using it

Here's my rule: if it's a boy-targeted show, assume male unless otherwise told. If it's a girl-targeted show, assume female unless otherwise told.
vasyear
7X
Quote: don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining

Post by vasyear »

This "god" thing i don't know and I hope when I go back and watch the series i see little hidden "signs" of this "god" thing through out the series but when Stacy broke down you could see he was just forever looking for a home the he lost when his mother was killed its one of the best episodes in this series its fun but serious something Zenkiger has been missing quite frankly.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

god is going to be the true final enemy because hes clearly trying to separate the worlds he created and keep them from commingling, which i think the Zenkaigers will have an issue with. i feel like they introduced this guy a bit too late.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Oh wow, I've never seen commingling written down before. Such a weird looking word lol

Return to “Sentai-Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger”