Zenkaiger 48 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:31 am

☆☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
22%
☆☆
11%
No votes

Total votes: 9
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 48 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 4.33 of 5 (6 votes)

Called it. Secchan versus Gege

Rip Gege. I suppose we hardly knew ye

Bokkowaus has a silly head

Okay, so Barashitara is dead? Feels kind of anticlimactic? I guess the stuff with Stacy and his mother just didn't go anywhere?

Oh, there's Kaito's mom. I guess that got resolved?

Hard to get excited over these villains getting defeated, considering how underdeveloped they were

Speaking of which, time to get the series discussion thread going:
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=25297

What worked for you? What didn't?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Zenkaiger 48 discussion thread

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

called it two weeks ago, Gege WAS possessed by Kami-sama every time he was sweet talking Bokkowaus, and the final conflict is gonna be a fight with Kami-sama who's trying to 100% separate all of the worlds.

given that the team's gears turned into the gears from next season, it feels like part of why this season doesn't feel as high stakes near the end is because it's basically turned into a prologue for next season. I definitely don't dislike the series, it's been a TON of fun, but it feels a bit underwhelming as we start wrapping things up.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I can't believe god is real, and he believes in segregation! What a weird last minute turn, which like Connie said, probably is setting up the next series
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Zox's monologue is enough make this episode a treasure itself. I just love that character so much.... I'm gonna miss you, Zox.

And after all this time, they add more scenes with the Goldtsuikers and Stacy in the OP sequence... The finale is next week😑😑😒😒

Kanji power... Lol, ok. And that was all just to make Secchan the same size as Gege, to have a showdown between the two. Ok, creative, I guess.

Again, I am confused as to why the all-knowing and all-powerful deity would need Flint's intelligence to do whatever he is planning...

Ok, R.I.P Gege... Kidding, robots don't die, they're just destroyed. And that is why I don't think Gege is the mastermind behind all this.

More Shinkenger reference? They did the same thing with Bokkuwaus what they did with Dōkoku with how Dōkoku absorbed Dayu near the final arc?

So does this mean Bokkuwaus absorbed his family to become stronger as well?

This form of Bokkuwaus reminds me of Don Armage's final form....

So Stacy is still on the ground? Is that because he is mentally weaker than Zox that he hasn't gotten up yet?

That's the big reveal about Barashitara? That he has killed all his previous wives, and children?

For the first time, I thought Stacy had a good moment. But why did he transform like the Zenkaigers? He usually injects his changer into his arm rather than firing it away from himself... Totally illogical.

So to get a proper use of the Sentai gears, they had to be used by Bokkuwaus? This usage of Boukenger gear is more interesting than how the Zenkaigers used it.

Wait, they have a separate and independent Boukenger Tojirugear? Seeing how the previous Tojirugears worked, this Tojirugear makes no sense. And same for the other Sentai Tojirugears he used.

Ok, the way he used the Gorenger Tojirugear has to be the most interesting thing Zenkaiger ever had ... Lol.

And now we get a grand Super Sentai tribute.... After a whole season is over....

Wait, all their gears are looking like Avataro gears now? No DonBrothers tie-in? 😑😒☹️

So, the All Sentai rally movie didn't free all the Sentai worlds? Then what the heck was that movie was about?

Ok, so Bokkuwaus is gone. Which means the deity guy is going to be the main baddie?

Dude, Stacy is slow!! I expected him to be faster than that, considering he realized that the thing with Flint was the deity's work.

Mitsuki was in Sushitopia?! Dang, the Zenkaigers are super inefficient! I thought they looked for her in Sushitopia?!

So the deity is helping out all the Zenkaigers' allies now?

Ok, so the deity did ALL of that work to free the worlds, JUST to put them back into Tojirugears ALL OVER AGAIN? Hmm.... They better give us a good explanation to this, I'm just confused....

Also, after seeing the other totally WHITE Kaito in the preview (which I'm guessing is the deity), I'm starting to wonder the Kaito in DonBrothers might just be this deity in Kaito's form. Because they're giving me the exact same vibes as each other. If that's who DonBrothers' Kaito is, things might be a little more interesting than before....
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:17 am Wait, they have a separate and independent Boukenger Tojirugear? Seeing how the previous Tojirugears worked, this Tojirugear makes no sense. And same for the other Sentai Tojirugears he used.
What doesn't make sense about it? The Boukenger Tojiru Gear is presumably the one that holds the world the Boukengers come from. Boukentopia, or whatever. It's the same principle as all the other Tojiru Gears, isn't it?
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:05 pm What doesn't make sense about it? The Boukenger Tojiru Gear is presumably the one that holds the world the Boukengers come from. Boukentopia, or whatever. It's the same principle as all the other Tojiru Gears, isn't it?
Think about Sushitopia, Jishakutopua or Gakuentopia. The patterns have mostly been that in each of these parallel worlds, the thing it's based off of, i.e. the theme of the worlds are the most significant thing in those worlds. In Sushitopia, Sushi is the theme of that world, things revolve around Sushi in that world. Similarly, in the other worlds, the name indicates the most significant thing of those respective worlds. But that can't be the same for these other worlds which have Sentai in them(presuming just for the sake of Zenkaiger that all the Sentai teams are in separate worlds), right? Even if those worlds have their respective Sentai teams, that doesn't mean that the Sentai teams were the most significant/important thing in those worlds, right? The Boukengers weren't the most significant thing in the world they lived in, were they? Neither was adventure/Bouken the most important thing in that world. This means the world where the Boukengers live in can't create a Tojirugear that is called "Boukenger Gear". The Tojirugear has to be called something else, as well as the world they live in. I can accept the Sentai gear called the "Boukenger Sentai Gear", but I can't accept the Tojirugear named the "Boukenger Tojirugear". So I'll think that the writers didn't think this through when putting it in there. More lazy writing from Zenkaiger.
Speaking of worlds, they never named the worlds the Super Sentai teams live in, even the Zenkaigers' world.
No one also never explained what this "Super Sentai Topia" is....

Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice