KRDL In Dire Straits

Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

KRDL In Dire Straits

Post by Ashki »

Most longtime Toku fans know about KRDL, an archive site for tokusatsu series and movies. The site is run by a single person (Kamsamnida) who has been painstakingly archiving series for years, many of which can no longer be found anywhere else online.

This morning, Kam contacted me about the current situation with KRDL. It's not unusual for the servers to go down because of late payments, considering how much storage and bandwidth is needed to run such an archive. However, today was a little different. Not only is the site offline, but Kam has about 30 hours (as of my writing this) to come up with $220 more or the entire archive will face deletion by the host server.

I give monthly contributions, but am too far in the hole myself right now to be able to bail the site out by myself. So if anyone can spare some money, please go over to KRDL's Patreon page and contribute. https://www.patreon.com/krdldotmoe/membership

Note that from $90/month and up there are special instructions, as these are meant to be one-time or annual payments and Patreon isn't set up to handle such things. If you donate at one o those levels, BE SURE to read the instructions so you don't get charged again the following month.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop

Return to “Off Topic”