DonBrothers 03 discussion thread

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:57 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
47%
☆☆☆☆
41%
☆☆☆
12%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 17
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

DonBrothers 03 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Ratings: 4.38 of 5 stars (16 votes)

Why does Haruka's maid outfit look like an evil stewardess? Oh, and we're in the opening. That was a short bit

I made a joke in chat that blue is basically Don Dogoier. But this guy also has a nickname?

At 3:54 in my video you can see the billboard from episode 1 again. Also, man is blue kind of a bum?

Oh, that square acts as a dimensional door

I was wondering why Haruka didn't see Tarou's name tag. It's cause he's got a box in front of it

wow, she just got Tarou to do her dishes?

Obviously this man doing the dishes is a package thief

Oh, that's an interesting introduction shot

Tarou is Superman?!

LOL, Haruka is hilariously small in that hat

This is how she finds out?! lol

How is he running the gear when he's out of his body? Also, was he small last time too?

Can black use a gear for a series where there's no black?

Guess that's one way of getting the Lupin Gear

Dang, I guess they're not going to drag out the Momoi Tarou thing any longer. But just what are the bad guys after? Right now, it appears they are aligned with the DonBrothers, with the only difference being their methology is unacceptable. So that calls into question what the DonBrothers are doing (like should they be doing things to further the bad guys' goals). Also, who are turning these people into Sentai monsters if it's not the bad guys? So many questions!

Edit:
Haruka's aunt is played by Miwa Hitomi (you might recognize her from Kabuto or 90s J-horror movies). The books on her shelf are about laws and crime, including one that's basically "Japanese criminal psychology for dummies"

Edit edit:
Wait, is the light thief just dead? Seems knid of weird considering they hired someone to play Black Bear and also, we never friggin learn why he's stealing lights

[23:08] <~takenoko> weird to hear haruka refer to tarou as otaku (you ((pol)))
[23:09] <~takenoko> is haruka from a rich house?
[23:09] <~takenoko> I thought episode onew as just her putting on airs

LOL the rude deliveree is having toys delivered
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: DonBrothers 03 discussion thread

Post by Aeikozz »

wow, she just got Tarou to do her dishes?
Obviously this man doing the dishes is a package thief - take

Makes me wonder if when he asks that question if anybodies ever made him lay pipe too.

How is he running the gear when he's out of his body? Also, was he small last time too? - take

His Fighting SPIRIT is doing that. Thought that was cool. Yes he was that small last time too.

I'm actually loving this series. I feels good to just have intresting things every episode.

It kinda irked me when the delevery guy died through i guess seeing they're body get destroyed musta been too much for the kiddies, apparently they're all going to die in squares now. which is kinda lame.

No Mecha fight? When was the last time that happened in Super Sentai? Wow. that was just woo Something else. Like i knew she was going to destroy but i thought surely it would cause a mecha fight.

I do love her though. Even though she's evil.

Seriously between this and KR it's nice to see everything firing on all cylinders again.

Another thing. Why did this disk Appear infront of Kaito; whom i'm calling Master from now on. Both of the previous ones he has to be near it and catch it and what not.

I really hope they give more info on him soon.
Sinkuu
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Quote: Let's make it Showy!

Post by Sinkuu »

ok, 3 eps in...

can we have SOME explanation? PLEASE???

sense, this series makes none... so far.
fartboy
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: ToQger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Robert Baldwin
Favorite Actor?: Yosuke Kishi
Favorite Band: Do As Infinity

Post by fartboy »

Lotta cusswords this week. LOL

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he specifically say "imaginary sake" and not just the generic "imaginary drink"?
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Haruka's aunt is played by Miwa Hitomi (you might recognize her from Kabuto or 90s J-horror movies). The books on her shelf are about laws and crime, including one that's basically "Japanese criminal psychology for dummies"

Can black use a gear for a series where there's no black?
She was also Gozen-sama in Hurricanger. I assume it works the same as Gokai Changes where they just get whatever makes most sense. Like I assume he'll get Shironinger. Interestingly, they don't all have the same counterparts. For example, Inu Brother is Don's counterpart, but Ryusoul Black would be Luka's. And Don Momotaro turned into Zenkaiser in episode 1, since they're basically treating him as Zenkaiger's Red. I assume Inu Brother would be Zyuran then? Kind of weird cause they just gave Luka Big One back in Gokaiger.

I'm honestly enjoying this so far. I think the lack of exposition is a really nice change of pace. The show is taking its time, it doesn't feel rushed. Hell, unmorphed Black and Pink aren't even in this episode. With Momoi Tarou found and Haruka talking to Jin in the preview though, I assume we'll get some exposition next week.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

fartboy wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:32 am
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he specifically say "imaginary sake" and not just the generic "imaginary drink"?
In Japanese "sake" can be used generically to mean any type of alcohol/liquor.

This is a very common kind of flavored cocktail-like canned drink. You can see the bottom-left circle on the can says お酒 (warning label that is legally required on all alcoholic drinks). While it says "osake", it's not specifically sake, just alcohol.
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

What a BIZARRE EPISODE!!! So much happened in so less time. And with minimum fights.... The fight was good though.

He is right under your nose, girl! Just take a look around!!

You don't have to tell us about the power of imagination, Shinichi. We watched ToQger....

Living is every human's job. It's just no one gets paid for it in cash.

So are his advices really THAT EFFECTIVE?! And why would someone come to him instead of a doctor because of insomnia? They are still giving him stuff then why not pay a proper doctor for consultation?

How will the guy count the bug of a species which has a name that long? I think, I won't be able to sleep trying to remember that super long name, if it were me.

The smartphone wasn't even his.... He just picked it up from the street... Ok... And no auto-transformation for him? Why is that?

Btw, hasn't there been some earthquakes in Japan recently? I read on Twitter that few Japanese people I follow had to face problems due to earthquakes...

What an amusingly optimistic guy.... Lol.

And now Tarou's right in front of your door.... How much more divine guidance do you need, Haruka? I'll admit he's a tad creepy and repulsive, though... But this time his ID card is invisible because of his bag and whatever... Btw, her reaction this time was much better than before. The acting of Haruka's actress is actually improving faster than expected. Not bad.

Even Haruka's aunt thinks she plagiarised? Well, that's sad....

Why would Harula ask him to do the dishes? He is a delivery man, of course he has better things to do....

Now Tarou is washing their dishes.... What an innocently helpful guy.

And he lost his ID card this time.... 🤦‍♀️😓😔

Dang, Haruka. You don't need his name? And why can't Tarou say his name without his ID car?

So Haruka is actually going with Tarou's "link" thing....?

Wait, Haruka is saying Tarou's name so many times and Tarou still isn't saying, "I'm Momoi Tarou."...... 😓😔🤦‍♀️ Suddenly, I realized that Tarou must think of Haruka as an idiot since she can't realize that the one she is looking for is RIGHT ON FRONT OF HER....

Master is playing cards on his own? How strange.... What a lax boss he is.... Does he even make any profit this way?

Actually, it is that easy, Haruka. You're just over complexifying it for yourself.

So this light thief ripped off of Tarou's catchphrase? More plagiarism in this series?

Sononi looks better than I'd expected. For some reason, when I first saw her in the press conference and the DonFragrance promo, I thought the white/grey/silver(whichever color it is) contacts looked bad. Maybe it's the lighting or the VFX or something, but she doesn't look as bad to me on-screen as she did before.

Why would she she even agree to bring the stuff into their house herself? She is with Tarou, she can just tell him to bring it inside their house.

Nope, he is definitely NOT WEAK. And neither did you do anything, Haruka. So over confident of her.

But Tarou still used peanuts to hit people....

Did Tarou know Shinichi before meeting in this episode? Hmmm.... This is interesting...

Well, well..... How do you feel now that you have been in their shoes, Haruka? This part was nice...

Wow, she actually saw the ID card. I was certain that she won't see it even this time.

Episode 3, sooner than expected. It's totally Haruka's fault, though. She never gave him a chance. Even if he's weird and creepy.... But he still helped her from those bad guys the day before.

Oh, of course this monster was themed after Lupinranger... How come I didn't realize it sooner? 😓😅🤷‍♀️

He's the Red, of course he needs a fancy entrance. I personally prefer his palanquin entrance, lol. Makes me laugh every time. Also, it's hilarious that Haruka is complaining to an Anōni about Tarou's entrance. 🤣

The sounds Shinichi makes while fighting doesn't really make it sound like he's fighting, lol. It's interesting. 🤣😅😄

And why doesn't anyone except Tarou use their weapons to to fight? It's mostly been hand-to-hand combat so far.

Why did he compare OniSister to Yellow Buster? Yellow Buster and OniSister are so different.... 🧐😑😐😏

Wow, an almost full-team Avatar Change.

Why does CGI Black keep scolding the only other CGI ranger in the team? Same for this and last episode....

What was up with the glass cube CGI after Kaitōki was destroyed? That was different from episode 1....

Oh, no.... The light thief dies after all.... Episode 3 and 2 civilians dead already...  I can see the dark plots of Inoue sinking in.... Also, I love Sononi's weapon. It doubles as blades and as a bow. That's a first in Sentai for me....

Wait, what's not good, Zenkaizer Black? Avatar/Sentai gears coming out of Hitotsukis directly when they've been cut down by a Nōto general? How did the Avatarou gear directly appear in front of Zenkaizer black, though?And why didn't Sonoi and Sonoza show up this time?

The heck? Why do they ALL KEEP KICKING HARUKA AWAY?! And I thought she finally did it after sacrificing away her dignity.... Poor girl...

Now Tarou has gone berserk and attacking his companions?! Oh man.... Why are they even still here, though? Don't they usually disappear after the fight is over?!

Man! What a wild ride!!! That was A LOT to take in.... I was literally on the edge of my seat this time.... And only ONE fight sequence, with no mech fight this time? So early in the season? This HAS to be a record for Sentai.

The episode format is quite random, even if it is serialized. Like what happened in the last episode and this one are vastly and wildly different. So are this one and the next one. And I couldn't possibly tell what the next episode holds or will reveal....
Also, I am loving that each character gets to narrate their own parts of the story. This new format is so intriguing.

takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm I made a joke in chat that blue is basically Don Dogoier.
Shinichi is strange, but he isn't a total goofball like Don. Shinichi tries to be wise and "sophisticated".

takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Oh, that's an interesting introduction shot
Introduction shot of what?
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Tarou is Superman?!
No, he is Momoi Tarou-sama.... Who can do anything and everything (the anything and everything part was said by Tarou's actor Higuchi Kōhei)
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm LOL, Haruka is hilariously small in that hat
She looks small in that uniform overall. I'm guessing that's because they didn't have any delivery uniforms available for younger females.
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Also, was he small last time too?
If by small you mean Tarou's Alter form, then yes, his Alter form was this small last time too.
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Can black use a gear for a series where there's no black?
They haven't made the change pattern very clear for Avatar Changes, so not sure how that goes...
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm But just what are the bad guys after? Right now, it appears they are aligned with the DonBrothers, with the only difference being their methology is unacceptable. So that calls into question what the DonBrothers are doing (like should they be doing things to further the bad guys' goals). Also, who are turning these people into Sentai monsters if it's not the bad guys? So many questions!
What it seemed to me, was that the Nōto generals want to get rid of dirty, filthy humans who have been overtaken by the desire for something. They are trying to cleanse the world, apparently by getting rid of these people who have been turned into Hitotsuki permanently and killing them.- that's the concept Sonoi gave me. On the contrary, the Donbrothers want to stop the Nōto generals from killing them(that's what Haruka is trying to do, at least) and want to save the people who have been turned into Hitotsukis. But for the Donbrothers to save the people, they have to defeat the Hitotsukis, without killing them. So if we look at it this way, the Donbrothers' and the Nōto generals' goals contradict each other. So far, only Don Momotarou has been the one defeating these Hitotsukis. And as to how his method is different from the Nōto generals' method, in detail, we don't know that yet. Like, what is special about Tarou's attack that allows him to defeat the Hitotsukis without killing the person- this hasn't been clarified yet. Is it his finisher attack, the "Momotarou Zan"? We don't know yet, but we might know in the future.
And from what we saw in episode 1, I think no one has to turn these people into monsters. Sonoi accelerates that transformation for Kishiryuki, but he didn't transform Kishiryuki directly. The people's desires are so strong that their desires are causing them to turn into monsters.
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Wait, is the light thief just dead? Seems knid of weird considering they hired someone to play Black Bear and also, we never friggin learn why he's stealing lights
I thought Shinichi explained why the light thief was stealing lights. Is it not because he wants to take revenge for mistreating him?
Last edited by Thenosa Yechette on Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:26 am
I thought Shinichi explained why the light thief was stealing lights. Is it not because he wants to take revenge for mistreating him?
All of that was just his conjecture, he didn't actually know anything for certain. Hell, the audience actually knows more because at least we saw him interact with the evil chick, though that explained fuck all as well.

And honestly, that's just a dumb revenge. Talk about high-risk low-reward.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

So Another Ora debuts and doesn't seem to far off from the original. To keep with the Zi-O theme, I guess Black would be Another Kaito Daiki, Blue would be Another Kadoya Tsukasa, and Red would be Another Geiz, and Rin is Another Woz?

I wonder if there will not be a coherent story line and the whole series will be a bunch of comedy sketches, with the last two episodes trying to shoehorn in an explanation, like Excel Saga?

Will they come up with other gimmicks so that transformed Another Tsukuyomi gets punted every episode?

So, if the World Jackers didn't go around creating Another Rangers then there would be no plot at all?

I would like to see Zenkaiger White confront Kami-sama Zenkaiger Black and accuse him of being a complete hack at building worlds. I mean, what the heck? Build worlds around one narrow ridiculous theme? And, what is this world? Zio-topia? Is Black a six-grader? (Well, that is the target audience.)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm I made a joke in chat that blue is basically Don Dogoier.
Shinichi is strange, but he isn't a total goofball like Don. Shinichi tries to be wise and "sophisticated".

Blue? I meant pink
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Oh, that's an interesting introduction shot
Introduction shot of what?

Of Sononi

>Is it his finisher attack, the "Momotarou Slash"? We don't know yet, but we might know in the future.

It chants Momotaro Zan Momotaro Zan when his finisher goes off. I guess they shortened the vowel at the end to make it go faster. Phonetic language after all

>I thought Shinichi explained why the light thief was stealing lights. Is it not because he wants to take revenge for mistreating him?

Yeah, but that's just his theory. We never get confirmation on it
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Nice episode, I actually kinda like how we got more questions than answers so far - it makes it more intriguing and gives fans material for discussion and speculation.

CGI even didn't bother me as much this time, probably because blue appeared took a portion of screentime for himself.
But still. Can someone explain why do they look like budget-tier PSX era cutscene graphics during the time when one-person indie teams can produce entire games that look way, WAY better than this??

P.S. White villainess is hot, hopefully she'll stick around for a while
Last edited by Mikadius on Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Also, funny how the ascetic poet guy doesn''t even have a phone, so he got his ranger-curse when he JUST HAPPENED to pick up some random 1000$+ worth iphone11 that was lying on the ground
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Why does Haruka's maid outfit look like an evil stewardess?
Becuase Kaito runs a refined establishment, not some gaudy maid-cafe 8)
Aeikozz wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:23 pm Another thing. Why did this disk Appear infront of Kaito; whom i'm calling Master from now on.
Both of the previous ones he has to be near it and catch it and what not.
Or does he? What if ...he never was nearby when monsters exploded?
*cue vsauce theme*
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Mikadius wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:13 pm CGI even didn't bother me as much this time, probably because blue appeared took a portion of screentime for himself.
But still. Can someone explain why do they look like budget-tier PSX era cutscene graphics during the time when one-person indie teams can produce entire games that look way, WAY better than this??
budget and time constraints. Games have a longer development time, these episodes they're getting mayyyybe a week to work on each one, it's not a fair comparison.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

3 episodes in and I still have no damned idea as to what's going on.:lol: I can't deny that I'm entertained, though (which is more than I can say about Zenkaiger). It's weird stuff, but it's interesting weird stuff. All of which is very on-brand for Inoue.

So we finally get a full introduction to Blue. And he's pretty much as expected. It's certainly an interesting take on the Brainy Blue trope. He's not so much smart (at least in the bookish way) as he is insightful. And I guess haikus are going to be a regular thing with him, which I'm sure the translators are going to love.

And of course, his transformed monkey form has a red ass. Sometimes Japan makes me wonder, and other times they live down to expectations.:lol:

As for Tarou, is it my imagination, or does he have a radically different personality when he's transformed? As this episode tried to drive home, he has a very polite, respectful, and hard-working personality when he's being himself. He can't lie, he won't punch people, he takes good care of the fragile package, etc. But one he transforms into Don Momotaro? He's loud, he's boastful, and above all, he's extremely eager to fight. Even with his comrades, it would seem, judging by that last scene where he kicked(!) Yellow (who got some very impressive hang time) and then was fighting with the rest of the crew in the background. He doesn't strike me as being, say, a berserker, but he's seems to be very passionate.

Conversely, this version of Kaito is interesting in how dispassionate he is relative to his Zenkaiger counterpart. Prior to the series starting I was worried his presence would dominate the show and push out the new guys, but thankfully that is not happening. He's definitely working some kind of long plan, however, given how calm and methodological about matters he seems to be.

This episode also introduces the final enemy commander: Sononi(?). It's hard to say much about her since she has so little screentime. But the writers are at least using that time to underscore some significant personality differences between the three commanders. She also has her psycho smirk down pat. :shock:

Meanwhile, this may be because the series itself is such a mystery at this point, but the toys seem really discordant with the rest of the show. Not only does the upbeat tone not really match what's going on, but they aren't doing an especially good job integrating the toys into the plot. Especially with these alter forms, it comes off like the plot being put on pause to fit in the mandatory promotional scene for the toy of the day. That said, given what the writers are being forced to work with (just what in the sam hell was that ToQger abomination?), I'm not sure how much better they could do.

Finally, I have to say that the music crew has developed an interesting leitmotif for the bad guys (does their group have a name, BTW?). It's use has been anything but subtle, but it's also kind of catchy. Even more interesting, it would seem there's a version of it for each of the commanders. Blue gets the motif in strings, Brown gets the motif in horns, and White gets the motif in harpsichord. It's a nice way to mix things up so that they all share a leitmotif while still getting a unique variation.
takenoko wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:57 pm Why does Haruka's maid outfit look like an evil stewardess?
Classy black seems to be this Kaito's thing. But since old school stewardess outfits are basically a classy maid, yeah, you're not wrong about her looking like an evil stewardess. :shock:
Oh, that's an interesting introduction shot
I had to stop and check who the director was for this episode. Given the leg focus, I was genuinely surprised to see it wasn't Sakamoto.
Also, who are turning these people into Sentai monsters if it's not the bad guys? So many questions!
Is someone turning these people into MOTWs? The impression I've had so far is that while the commanders can force it, most of these MOTWs seem to have come into existence on their own - or at least, are being let into this world by the greed of humans. Sort of like the Imagin in Den-O.

The more important question is why these monsters are so explicitly linked to Sentai team? This week's MOTW not only dropped the Lupin gear, but you very clearly see the Lupin symbol when the human transforms into the monster to begin with.
takenoko wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:10 am >I thought Shinichi explained why the light thief was stealing lights. Is it not because he wants to take revenge for mistreating him?

Yeah, but that's just his theory. We never get confirmation on it
To be fair, it's a pretty common writing trick to have a smart/insightful character offer a theory for what's going on, and then to just run with it. Absent any evidence to the contrary, it's usually safe to assume that "hunch" is correct, and there's no further/hidden meaning beyond it.
Lunagel wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:43 pm
Mikadius wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:13 pm CGI even didn't bother me as much this time, probably because blue appeared took a portion of screentime for himself.
budget and time constraints. Games have a longer development time, these episodes they're getting mayyyybe a week to work on each one, it's not a fair comparison.
Another key difference from even normal Sentai seasons is that all of this CGI is being used to insert characters in the fights themselves. So the effects crew can't do a lot of the work necessary to produce the CGI until the fight is filmed and edited. Contrasted with stock footage, where Sentai has used CGI characters for decades, stock footage has more time to be developed (including in pre-production), and it tends to be pure CGI to start with (so there's no blending/compositing to deal with).
Last edited by ViRGE on Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Lunagel wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:43 pm budget and time constraints. Games have a longer development time, these episodes they're getting mayyyybe a week to work on each one, it's not a fair comparison.
A 3d model need only be made once, tho. I don't think anyone would argue those models aren't low-fildelity AF. There are modern tools and software with ready solutions for nice looking textures and effects, it's not all dependent on man-hours-dollars. I just don't see why can't a company employ some quality models with decent texturing and shadows, unless they insist keeping them as simple as possible to be be always rendering them in real time (why??). Heck, even if they do - modern GPUs and even those from 10 years ago can produce real time graphics that look much better than that!
Last edited by Mikadius on Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:28 am, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers”