Final Fantasy XIV Garo Collaboration is back!

Super Console Wars: Original Generation
Comatose
Gabu
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Blade
Dreamy: Maya
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Henshin devices

Final Fantasy XIV Garo Collaboration is back!

Post by Comatose »

Hey all!

A few years ago Final Fantasy XIV had a collaboration event with Garo where you could get the armor of the Makai Knights as well as gear inspired by the Makai Priests. It was one of the reasons I got back into playing the game but unfortunately I came back in at the end of the event.

Recently I came back to the game and heard rumblings that the event might come back. It was recently announced that it will officially be back with the new patch update on April 12th. They've also added gear for the new job classes that have been added.

New players will have to unlock PVP but the last time the event was going on it lasted somewhere around 2 years. So you would have time to get a class to level 30, unlock the job class you want the armor for as well as opening up PVP and getting started. Personally I unlocked the Ninja and Paladin classes in less than a day each so I will definitely be getting Zero and Garo.

If you decide to start playing, feel free to look me up. I'm on the Balmung server as Loopus Loxmeup.

~Comatose

Return to “Games”