DonBrothers 14 discussion thread

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:00 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
64%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 11
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: DonBrothers 14 discussion thread

Post by midorininger »

when DonTarou appeared, i half thought maybe Kaito used the Zenkaicanon or even the geartling to summon him like he did last season, but when he appeared without the suit, that thought went out the window.

i almost thought they were going to have Jirou overwrite Momoi, in the same sense as other onisister did with Haruka. except the timeline wouldnt change, but rather, he would take his place even if for a little while. then Momoi would resurrect somehow, and the 2 would have trouble co-existing.
ALSO! dude appears and says hes there to help after Master tells them that a replacement is coming. like none of them even bothered to inquire or tell Kaito about this? as vague as everything is for them youd think by now theyd be more inquisitive.

that part at the end where KijiBro is going to be a MOTW is quite thrilling. in fact, we have a few roaming MOTW right now dont we? Kiji, cop, and the Jyoto, maybe more?

kind of interesting that Sonoi, a super logical being, is "awakening" to illogial thought and feelings, which it seemed like was their subplot goal.

speaking of MOTW, i barely caught the logo and thought ti was Gobusters this week, it kinda looked like a megazord too, and had Hiromu's speed, but then all the racing things Go-onger was clearly this weeks gear.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: DonBrothers 14 discussion thread

Post by Phoenix512 »

The gear is Turboranger. The MOTW's motivations aren't tied to Turboranger but there are nods to Turboranger such as the high school being the same one that Turboranger went to. Also there's another nod to Turboranger that isn't as obvious. Around 9:46, there is an human eye which shows the MOTW in it. That is a nod to the OP of Turboranger. The first image is from the episode and the second is from the OP of Turboranger.

Return to “Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers”