DonBrothers 25 discussion thread

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:26 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
57%
☆☆☆☆
21%
☆☆☆
14%
☆☆
7%
No votes

Total votes: 14
Rider Cure Man
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Favorite Band: Sub-Radio
My boom: Resident Evil
Quote: "Now, Count Your Sins"

Re: DonBrothers 25 discussion thread

Post by Rider Cure Man »

I'm starting to get really tired over nothing happening

Seven episodes of far soon to be Eight

This kind of pace would be fine if it was everyday but this is weekly

We're all waiting one whole week for nothing to happen in this damn plot
''Please return that button to God'' - Keisuke Nago
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Re: DonBrothers 25 discussion thread

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Wow the opening scene was very deceptive. Although it suits Tsuyoshi's character pretty well.
Tsuyoshi is such a sore loser...

If he had no skills, how did he even get a job in the first place?

Wow, he even went to Jin to talk about getting paid as a Donbrothers member? Tsuyoshi can get really desperate sometimes... And Jin's reaction couldn't have been more perfect. Lol.

Wow, Oni and Saru actually started dancing... DonMomo and Saru even started singing (DonMomo has a terrible voice)....

I know DonMomo told them to dance, but I can't believe they let the monster escape.... But Saru is still dancing... Lmao...

Ok, it was very hard to understand what Tsuyoshi said when he supposedly said 'Futokoro'. I guess it's kinda natural to have a misunderstanding in that situation. Although, Tarou should have asked him to clarify at that time. And Tsuyoshi didn't even pay attention when Tarou said 'Ofukuro'... How is this even a conversation!?

Huh...? I thought Haruka didn't have any friends in school... And yet she seems to be on good terms with the girls who are calling her 'plagiarist'.... So they get along just fine? Then why are they trying to show it like Haruka has no friends in school? At least that's the idea I had till now.

From box delivery to food delivery... I guess Tarou is made for delivery jobs, lol.

Wow, Haruka thought of helping even before showing sympathy... That was fast...

Haruka isn't really fit for the job she is doing, apparently...

Wait, why is Haruka saying "her own acquaintance" to Shin'ichi? At this point, she doesn't even know who she is trying to help out...

How thoughtful of Haruka... She didn't ask Shin'ichi to help knowing he can't do regular jobs.

Can someone explain why 'Seminar' is written as ゼミナール on the signboard? Shouldn't it be セ instead of ゼ?

Shin'ichi's CV is hilarious... That profile picture 😆. I thought he had graduated University since everyone calls him professor and since he claims to be wise and all. But he far exceeded my expectations and didn't even go to high school.... Can people not get into any high school without attending entrance exams in Japan?

And how does Shin'ichi expect to teach at a prep school if he's never even attended high school? That's bizarre. 😶😑😒🙄 He really lives in a world of his own...

That kid paying for Shin'ichi's Haiku is definitely lost.... I thought he would be prepared to receive the money but guess he just got burned...

Why are Haruka and Tarou coming to eat at Tsuyoshi's ramen cart without knowing that it's Tsuyoshi who's selling ramen? They just happened to stumble upon Tsuyoshi's cart coincidentally....?

Their eye makeup looks so bad... It's not convincing at all...

At least we know that Tarou has learned to compliment people... Even if he rates them badly...

Have they completely stopped talking to Jirou that he has snoop on the Donbrothers to know what they're up to? They're just working...

Of course, anyone who hasn't lost their sanity won't buy a Haiku from Shin'ichi....

Tsuyoshi is working as a janitor at his old office? That must be really pathetic...

Oh look. Tsubasa is working here too. What a surprise... I wonder who would be stupid enough to hire a fugitive to work at such a big restaurant... And why would they even hire a chef if the restaurant is about to shut down?

Aren't they already helping Tsuyoshi out that he's asking for their help again? Oh wait, he doesn't know that... Yet.

Again, who talks about their wallet like it's a person? Is that a thing in Japan?

Well, at least Tarou is admitting that it was his misunderstanding...

Why are Tsubasa's teeth shining whenever he smiles?

Now I'm thinking what's so cute about Oni Sister in a waitress' apron...

It took me while to understand what it meant when they interrupted the Donbrothers festival to show us Tsubasa alone in the kitchen... Apparently he can't hear the noise outside because of the kitchen chimney (or whatever that machine is)?

So Jirou's halberd grew longer during his jump from the stairs ... Lol.

Well, the Nouto are back! Where have they been for the last... 3 episodes, I guess?

So Don Torabolt prefers to use the small halberd?

Where are the other 4? I thought they are automatically teleported to the Hitotsuki's location... Are they that busy today?

Been a while since Tarou used his Momotarou slash... Nice.

So, they are breaking the 4th wall now? How can Tsuyoshi hear Haruka's narration?

Looks like we are at the point where Shida Kohaku getting COVID affected Donbrothers... A clip show at episode 26... The first time I've seen it happen so soon in SS... At least I hope they get the plot moving from episode 27... Enough fillers...
takenoko wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:26 pm Why is Shinichi tired? That bum should be used to doing nothing and not working lol
Now that you mention it, that is a good question. Maybe he's tired since now he has to beg for money- that is essentially what he was seen doing since no one was buying his Haiku.
Arigomi wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:27 pm Kaito saying that heroes don't get paid doesn't make sense with the history of super sentai. The Dekarangers weren't working for free.
The Dekarangers were cops. They're paid by the Space Police, which is a big organization. Most Sentais are not hired by a big organization that pays them to kill monsters.
takenoko wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:00 pm
Connie_Edogawa wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:33 am like, how great would it be if the CLIP SHOW is how Inuzuka finds out about the rest of the team?
I had that prediction too. Inoue "How can I make this recap a must-see affair? I know, secrets revealed! Easy. Inoue out"
The next episode is the first episode in 26 episodes that isn't written by Inoue.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice