Fuuto PI 06 discussion thread

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
maryadavies
Go Go!
Alignment: Lawful Good

Fuuto PI 06 discussion thread

Post by maryadavies »

So okay who forgot to put this up lol?

And yeah, WOAH FangJoker. And looks like instead of a case taking 2 eps, it's taking 3 this time.

Also eeeeek, that was not a pretty way for the bad guy to die later..
My Backloggery
Never forget where you've been...
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Re: Fuuto PI 06 discussion thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

Fang Joker action!

That's how Monako-chan and Magi-P deserve a happy ending note by resigning from the company they worked on and start anew. (Correct me if I'm wrong but somehow, it reminds me of Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of Final Fantasy who resigns from Square Enix.)

Philip making peace with Tokime after a feud.

Tokime got a new clothes and a new stag phone? (to get rid of the seductive look from the manga by Studio Kai?)

And finally I get to see the glimpse of Aurora's power, another Fuuto and what the heck is that skeletal tyrannosaurus or something?!

You know, plots and places like that after the events of W is gonna be interesting. Welcoming Tokime to the detective agency as an assistant, Bandou Yukiji being the source who is making Fuuto cry from another city, High Dope, and probably more enemies (as I saw in the OP). Kinda sad we're halfway through the anime series and I want MORE!!!

Anyway, it was a good episode.
maryadavies wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:09 pmSo okay who forgot to put this up lol?
Sometimes I don't have time to post this minutes after the premiere (on Muse Asia YouTube channel).

Return to “Kamen Rider W”