Fuuto PI 07 discussion thread

Double your pleasure, double your fun. Spearmint gum.
ViRGE
Save the life

Fuuto PI 07 discussion thread

Post by ViRGE »

This was kind of a slow episode overall, mostly due to the fact that it was a whole lot of exposition. But given that the series is apparently going to structure itself around 3 part stories, it's not too surprising to see the bulk of the first episode used to setup the story.

Past that, I love that they're doing a Murder on the Orient-express-style lockup mystery. They're trapped in a frozen location, and the only people there are the culprit and the potential victims. It's a very classic detective story setup. Though I suppose this means we aren't going to see Ryu transform in this arc, either.

And leaving Phillip's body out in the snow like that? Man, that's cold! :shock: :lol:

Finally, it just struck me who's voicing Mick: that's Krunchy's (Kurantula from Kiramager) actor. I'd recognize that slightly shrill scream anywhere! It looks like he also voiced the smilodon dopant from W (though he had no lines), so it would seem they've opted to bring him back to voice Mick now that he has a voice.

Return to “Kamen Rider W”