DonBrothers 31 discussion thread

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:53 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆☆
44%
☆☆☆
22%
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 9
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: DonBrothers 31 discussion thread

Post by HowlingSnail »

Lunagel wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:50 am They make tabletop versions that are essentially mini waterslides

If you want the traditional kind you either need grandparents in the country or to pay through the nose at a restaurant (very few places do the traditional version, and the one place near me that does in the summer was $100 a person!)
If anyone wants to see it in action, Chameleon Green just posted a video of what appears to be this exact product on her YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl79p3UmNgU
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

lol that's a weird coincidence, I just picked the first one I thought looked fun on Amazon
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

This episode was really a love letter to Black Condor. He also temporary quits Jetman in ep 31, the lines about being lone wolf (work alone) and natto were also said by him in Jetman and Gokaiger.

The true King-Ohger, Moffun
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

isnt the noodle slide thing typically done at new years though?
ALSO! the noodle slide made me chuckle a bit because of how many animal crossing players were using it on farms as a irrigation tool of sorts.

ah but the mystery of Inubrother must remain that way. even in this and next years vcinema, even in DonBrothers 10 years after! even in Gokaiger 20, Gai Ikari will say, "but still to this day, no one knew who Inubrother really was..."

I... almost sensed Kaito knows who Inubrother is though... it was almost foreshadowed at the noodle slide.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

midorininger wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 pm isnt the noodle slide thing typically done at new years though?
Nope, it's a summer thing because the water chills the noodles.

New Year's soba *is* a thing but it's always hot, not cold, and the slide isn't used.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

midorininger wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 pm I... almost sensed Kaito knows who Inubrother is though... it was almost foreshadowed at the noodle slide.
Oh he definitely knows. This whole series has been Kaito sitting behind the scenes screwing with the DonBros. :lol:
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Kaito absolutely knows. He's the Game Master, or whatever they were calling him. He knows, isn't saying, and apparently no-one is clever enough to think to ask him.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

HowlingSnail wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:28 am Kaito absolutely knows. He's the Game Master, or whatever they were calling him. He knows, isn't saying, and apparently no-one is clever enough to think to ask him.
They probably have, but have gotten the answer "That's a good question, but you should be more concerned about the monster of the week rampaging two blocks away." After fighting the monster they "forget" to ask again due to Kaito's Jedi mind tricks.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

Lunagel wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:59 pm
midorininger wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 pm isnt the noodle slide thing typically done at new years though?

New Year's soba *is* a thing but it's always hot, not cold, and the slide isn't used.
so wait didnt KR Saber do the noodle slide around new years? or was it summer their time?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

midorininger wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:25 pm
Lunagel wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:59 pm

so wait didnt KR Saber do the noodle slide around new years? or was it summer their time?
Honestly don't remember, I've blocked Saber from my mind

Return to “Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers”