Total votes: 11
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: KR Geats 10 discussion thread

Post by Lunagel »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:46 pm
takenoko wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:27 pm also anyone know why the goat rider is named Letter? I can't quite figure that one out. Is Keilow an owl? I noted on the wiki keirou means "to venerate old people"
The explanation I've been seeing for Letter is that it's a reference to a children's song called "Yagi-san Yuubin", about a pair of goats who get letters from each other, but then eat them before they have a chance to read them.
Yeah I was just about to say that. It's a very popular/common song and also the reason why there was a goat postman in Magiranger
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Nice. It makes you wonder what the first letter said. How did the loop begin? Which ties into DGP, where did it first begin and what started this loop?
jok3.14
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: No particular answer, maybe Drive and Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: No particular answer
Dreamy: No particular answer
Favorite Actor?: No particular answer
Favorite Band: No particular answer
My boom: Car, also I'm currently known as adak_rms, I can't change my name here.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by jok3.14 »

Letter got bullied hard.
But then she was fleeing instead of fighting.
Yep.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Mikadius wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:35 pm
takenoko wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:44 pm
Not to point out the obvious, but why isn't Punk Jack a part of Geat's family? Feels like they cheated him on his wish this time. And shouldn't he also be like "Why isn't Gamemaster a part of my family?" Maybe he knows Girori is the Gamemaster, but it'd be nice to have it addressed
He's a long lost twin brother, lol. Would actually be kinda neat if they aknowledge that they're related somewhere in an epic fight down the line, though the writers don't seem to treat these new familial bonds seriously
I think they are just exploiting a loophole in the rules. Win isn't technically a staff member if he is an official Kamen Rider in this cycle. If they were playing Among Us, he would be the first ejected out of the airlock for "acting so sus" as the kids would say. Ace didn't become the Desire God by falling for obvious lies.

It looks like Girori is subordinate to someone else. Could it be Neon's dad?

I don't believe that Ace only won 4 times. If Girori knew that Ace could lose, he wouldn't have planted a spy among the other participants to sabotage Ace.

Bringing back Neon with a ridiculously powerful buckle seems to be part of the plan to have someone else win the DGP and break Ace's winning streak.
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Arigomi wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:54 am
I think they are just exploiting a loophole in the rules. Win isn't technically a staff member if he is an official Kamen Rider in this cycle. If they were playing Among Us, he would be the first ejected out of the airlock for "acting so sus" as the kids would say. Ace didn't become the Desire God by falling for obvious lies.
But the wish was granted _before_ any rider assignments could commence, therefore they should still be cousins =P
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>It looks like Girori is subordinate to someone else. Could it be Neon's dad?

Ooh, I like this theory. Not only because of how he was acting and his presence, but also because you don't cast TimeFire to be a bit part

Return to “Kamen Rider Geats”