Sentai 2023: Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger

It's good to be the king
Forum rules

King-Ohger Wiki Link

< DonBros |Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger | ??? >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Sentai 2023: Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:57 am Yellow looks like they're doing Ahim 2
Ahim 2, except she's yellow and sassy, so she's been learning from Luka.

I mean, all the characters have non-Japanese names, so they're clearly going for the same kind of "alien" feel they did with the Gokaigers.

I hope Rita lowers her mask. It looks like kind of an awkward costume for her actress to be wearing.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Lunagel wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:02 pm Well that's probably the most unique designs we've ever gotten.
Yes, some diverse and interesting character designs. I love purple's the most, obviously. Yellow is interesting too. I didn't expect them to make her a blonde queen, though. Nice one, Toei.
Lunagel wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:02 pm Is yellow wearing stick-on jewelry tattoos?
Oh, so that's what those are... I was wondering what kind of jewelry she's wearing... And I've gotten the answer, thank you.
takenoko wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:57 am Yellow looks like they're doing Ahim 2
If you mean Ahim 2 character wise, then I would disagree with that. Cuz from what I've seen in the trailer and the character description, she's a very imperious & domineering character. And Ahim was very passive. So that's a good thing for this yellow. Definitely interested to see these monarchs work together (or failing to do so like the Donbrothers) in the season.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
JumperPrime
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Wakana
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Bulletstorm
Quote: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Post by JumperPrime »

Umm, are you guys actually subbing this or not? A few years back when you took down the Tokusatsu torrents I thought that was it. I thought you were out of business. Then I was reading an entry about King-Ohger on TvTropes and it mentioned the TV-Nihon translation. I thought "Huh? Didn't they shutdown? Maybe they discovered the cease & desist was fake and started back up?" And yet, despite the blog announcing King-Ohger episode 3v3 I can't find ANY King-Ohger episodes on the tracker and the blog entry does not have a download link. There isn't even a Sentai category on the tracker, nor a Kamen Rider or Ultraman one, either. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could alleviate my confusion
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

JumperPrime wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:38 pm Umm, are you guys actually subbing this or not? A few years back when you took down the Tokusatsu torrents I thought that was it. I thought you were out of business. Then I was reading an entry about King-Ohger on TvTropes and it mentioned the TV-Nihon translation. I thought "Huh? Didn't they shutdown? Maybe they discovered the cease & desist was fake and started back up?" And yet, despite the blog announcing King-Ohger episode 3v3 I can't find ANY King-Ohger episodes on the tracker and the blog entry does not have a download link. There isn't even a Sentai category on the tracker, nor a Kamen Rider or Ultraman one, either. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could alleviate my confusion
We are no longer releasing Sentai or Kamen Rider on our tracker. However there are some groups subbing that you can find on Nyaa.

Return to “Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger”