Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Outsiders Ep 2 Kenzan & Desast Chapter

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Eat your shiitake, kid

Oh good, there's an evil joker of the green kid now

Wait, Outsiders is about bad guys. Is green Saber going to become a baddie?

You can't trust him. He's a purple Rider

Gotta love the Hiden box in the background

Nice kicks

Aaay, it's the instrumental to Will Save Us, the song sung by Sudou Mei's actress, Kawazu Asuka. Love that song, it's on my regular rotation on Spotify

Oh, it's that girl from Ex-Aid. I knew she'd be here...?

I guess that's the setup for the next episode. Man these episodes go by fast

Seeing Horobi is just a reminder of how stupid the ending to Zero-One is canonically

That was alright, but I doubt many people were excited to see green Saber guy and Desast back. At least they weren't as terrible as they were in their original series

The next episode is about Horobi and Gold Drive? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. I feel like Kenzan and Desast are as low as I can go for random side Rider characters. Does anyone remember Gold Drive? I certainly don't remember him talking like that
Gokider
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: KR Outsiders Ep 2 Kenzan & Desast Chapter

Post by Gokider »

takenoko wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:08 pm The next episode is about Horobi and Gold Drive? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. I feel like Kenzan and Desast are as low as I can go for random side Rider characters. Does anyone remember Gold Drive? I certainly don't remember him talking like that
Apparently Bronze now instead of Gold.
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: KR Outsiders Ep 2 Kenzan & Desast Chapter

Post by ViRGE »

I finally got around to watching this. Which goes to show how high of a priority it has been. The fact that there are 3 months between sub-20 minute episodes is really murdering any momentum for this series.

I think this episode did more to confuse me than anything else. Why are any of the Riders helping Zein? Wasn't that whole ordeal that he was going to destroy humanity? And why is Ark, in turn, trying to destroy riders that are already supposedly on Zein's shit list?

And a random Nico appears! This whole series is a hodgepodge of characters. But she's an especially odd inclusion since the canonical post-series Ex-Aid movies put her on a bus post-haste.
takenoko wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:08 pm but I doubt many people were excited to see green Saber guy and Desast back.
You aren't wrong, that's for sure.

Return to “Kamen Rider Saber”