King-Ohger 14 discussion post

It's good to be the king
Forum rules

King-Ohger Wiki Link

< DonBros |Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger | ??? >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:32 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
30%
☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆
10%
☆☆
10%
No votes

Total votes: 10
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

King-Ohger 14 discussion post

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Ratings: 3.15 out of 5 (13 votes)

Nice, way to go Himeno. Wait, can she control her mecha without transforming? Anyway, I enjoyed Kamakiri jumping on Tarantula and smacking it

And Himeno continues to be the only ruler with anything interesting going on with her

Have we seen this Ishabaana eyecatch before? Looks nice

Nice, enjoying Himeno's dual wielding blades here

A third Sebastian? This series has too many Sebastiasn

Why do the Bugnarok look more like aliens than bugs? I feel like I'd like these designs more if they were more buglike

Do you know what'd get me to care more about the other rulers, let's see how God's Wrath ruined their backstories? Yanma seemed pretty happy hanging out with that old man in a junk pile

As usual Gira is more a plot device than a character

Did Morphonya make those people boo? Who was booing?

Again we only see God's Wrath through the Himeno backstory, even though Rita is telling it...

Nice, more Himeno dual wielding

Not that different people can't like the same anime, but it always felt like Moffun was Rita's thing. But I guess it's also Himeno's??

Is that the girl from that one off episode

Are their souls always in the cockpit?

Is this an anime song during the battle?

She doesn't want anything? Isn't she that poor tailor's daughter? Maybe they have universal health care

Ooh, lord kabuki's sister.

That preview looks fun

Edit: I fucking hate how stupid Gira is being in this with his lecture to Himeno. And again, the peasant girl so content to live in a pretty country that she doesn't want anything is so trite
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: King-Ohger 14 discussion post

Post by Yaiba »

Just wanted to say, that is Shinken Blue's helmet.

We are in the period where each of them gets an episode with the 6th, and it is much better than last week. There was personal stake in the interaction instead of a moron just being a dick for no reason.

I'm glad someone put Jeremie in his place. Himeno totally wracked his shit and Rita called him out being insensitive. He actually learned that he's the one who couldn't read between the lines and being a jerk.

The God Wrath happened conveniently on the year when Jeremie was sleeping. Or, conspiracy theory, whoever responsible did it when Jeremie was sleeping so he wouldn't get in the way.

The team is slowly growing closer. Yanma and Kaguragi stuck around to quietly support Himeno's emotional crisis while Rita went to investigate Himeno's claim on Jeremie.

The Ohgers have a shield that can turned into a secondary weapon, but we don't often see them using it. Yanma has a gun, Himeno has a sickle, Rita has bow, Kaguragi has an claw, and Gira has a halberd.

Oh, and Toei has released the Moffin anime on TTFC. Moffun is voiced by Denab from Den-O. https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/king-ohger/news/0021/
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I thought Moffun sounded famliar lol
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Is the young girl in this gonna come back? She seemed like a weird addition to not have a bigger role. I thought we were seeing Rita when she was little at first, since I assumed it was how she got her obsession with Moffun.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I guess every country has to have it's rando reoccurring character, otherwise how will you know the country is populated? (looks at gokan)

BTW, Suzume is named after suzumebachi/hornet/wasp
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

4/5 I just love Himeno... she is waifu material.

Lets see what is going to happen now that is confirmed that Jeremie is not guilty about what happened to Himeno's parents.

If we count Racles there are 7 kings... I wonder if he is going to "join" or not.
Final Vent!

Return to “Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger”