Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Saw Across the Spider-Verse

Post by takenoko »

Man, that has to be one of the most ambitious animation that's being done in the west. That series is both amazing to look at, and both the movies so far are so good in terms of action and drama too. Such good characters while also touching your heart at the same time. When the movie ended, I just heard two people one after another whisper to the person next to them "So good..."
kikaida
IXA
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Blade

Re: Saw Across the Spider-Verse

Post by kikaida »

It was good, but I felt cheated because it ended with a "to be continued" . . . SO . . . we've got to wait another year to finish the story :-( Partly because of that, I do like the first movie better. I do like the overarching theme of how life's difficulties are a apart of what shapes us.
"There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness." Po.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Saw Across the Spider-Verse

Post by takenoko »

I see people saying that, but I don't really understand it? I did feel like towards the end that it would be hard for them to wrap things, but I was pretty glad to see the to be continued, since that means they get a whole movie to do a proper ending and it sounds like they've planned it out in advance. A year isn't too long to wait for a movie, and fuck yeah, more Spider-Verse is always good

Return to “Movies”