Forum for talking about tokusatsu series created by Giga
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Kougaiger: Evil Party "Tenmatou" Special

Post by resop2 »

The ninjas are back for four new youtube episodes, this time with the same opening theme, two female ninjas, but no Natsu Tojo.

The first Kougaiger's episodes were the shortest of any series so hopefully we can get longer episodes this time.
Kurozuma
Adventure

Re: Kougaiger: Evil Party "Tenmatou" Special

Post by Kurozuma »

So what we have. They did the most JAV cast for this only 1 regular actor which bothers me a lit. I know this suppose to promote JAV but I always liked regular cast jembers in these shows more. Hell who doesn't like Mizuli Seiji? There are evan arts of him as ye,liw sun in the style of the "special" episode. They often overshadowed the "stars" of the shows
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

While I like the idea of Tokusatsu pr0n and I know that GIGA's special episodes are the way that they are because that's what Japanese pr0n watchers want, I wish that the GIGA specials were completely different. Why not have monsters who can heshin into hot guys and infiltrate the lives of the heroine group? You could do a full length series where the heroines beat up a MOTW each week but every fourth episode is a cliff hanger where a heroine and a disguised monster general are isolated by the MOTW and the general uses a magic beam to seduce the heroine into having rub rub sex with him. Then since the heroine enjoys it so much she is seduced into wearing the evil black suit of evilness. Then at the end of the special episode, the general erases the heroine's memory so the heroine becomes a Manchurian candidate. The Youtube series then picks up after each special with the general and the heroine being saved by the heroine's teammates without the general's identity or scheme being revealed.

The specials wouldn't sell in Japan, so this is a pipe dream.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

I watched the first episode raw today. Not a whole lot of dialogue. The auto generated closed caption stuff provided maybe one third of what might have been going on. Two fights, three ninja ladies, one ninja guy. Only two of the girls henshin. The fights were okay, but the timing was not as good as the fight scene in Kamen Rider Geats with Geats and Punk Jack vs resting bitchface guy.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

Second episode drops! The fighting looks better this time as the wolf man monster has some dope moves. Again, not a lot of dialog and the auto generated closed captions gives one enough information to follow along.

In this episode the guy ninja gets his power up so I suspect that the two girls who can henshin will get their power ups in episodes 3 and 4.

So far this show has had one location and one studio shot so I don't think we're going to get tons of substance here. Also this episode was a skinny eight minutes, so like the original Kougaiger I don't think we're going to get a lot of substance. But the fighting has been okay and it has not overstayed its welcome so far.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

Third episode: Some real good fight scenes! One of the girl ninjas gets called out by a demon with a connection to her past. The demon defeats her and turns her into a bad girl ninja (signified by the darker color outfit). The bad girl version beats up the other girl ninja and is prepare to deliver the death blow and we get continued next week.

Not a hard series to watch raw.

We have the dam area as a location again.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by resop2 »

Final Youtube episode. Lots of action. We have an unresolved plot point of one of the girl ninja's partially turning evil. We have pretty reasonable fighting. We also have an omake at the end where they show a highlight reel over the long version of the opening theme.

Again, not a hard series to watch raw. We get three female actresses, two who fight, one who heals, and a fairly good guy who fights and sells the beatings.

Return to “Giga Tokusatsu”