Abaranger with DonBros

Put on your glasses and look at reality
Forum rules

DonBrothers Wiki Link

< Zenkai | Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers | King-Ohger >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Abaranger with DonBros

Post by takenoko »

Wiki

The DonBros really are cartoon characters. I missed their antics

When did the Abarangers learn to make Kyouryuu Curry? I know the alligator guy took over

How tall is Saruhara

AbareBlue has appeared to gotten cooler as he aged

Haruka is too young to have a bad back

That monster looks familiar. But oddly enough, it's not the Bakuryuuki which would have made sense for this special

I probably didn't care about Ryouga being a dad when I was in my 20s, but I kind of like that aspect of him now

Man, no one noticed that crack in the dimension lol

Bad guy's got a good voice

Has Haruka been wearing a skort this whole time?

Nice teaser for the Bakuryuu 20 years later, while also giving us more time with the DonBrothers. Honestly what you'd hope for from a TTFC extra. DonBros, you need to go see a therapist
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Abaranger with DonBros

Post by Yaiba »

God I'm old. Abaranger wasn't even ranked up top for me and I felt very nogistic seeing them. They all aged very well. I like they kept the continuaty as well. Rouga is still with Interpol, Yukito's treatment will still cost you an arm and a leg, Emiri is still married to Yukito, little Mai is all grown up and looking for job advice now.

That is a DekaRanger siren, and next year is their 20th. I soooooo want to see them come back again... please don't give me false hope.

Did they make a new Hitotsuki suit just for this?

Congratulations to Saruhara for defeating his first Hitotsuki... after the series was over.

Does Toei ever have cars park in that carpark?
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

Sorry... I think I accidently deleted your post. Managed to get a screen cap back...

-------------------
-------------------

>Rouga is still with Interpol

I think that's a mistake. Ryouga's an interpreter. From pixiv:
職業は何をやっているかは不明だが、アメリカでインタープリター
While his profession is unkonwn, he works in America as an interpreter. I think that got mixed up with interpol
Is it? Memory is fuzzy. I remembered someone was with interpol, maybe it's not even this series then.

I feel almost certain that's a recycled suit from something...
You're right. It's Choushinseiki (超新星鬼) of Flashman. Apparently the ice theme was based on the ice monster Abaranger fought in their summer movie or something?

https://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Avatarou_ ... rothers_30
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

heh i still remember the Gokaiger episode of Abaranger it was just the best..this special is really good too. oh god. will one day i see 40 years after? 60 years after?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Remember when Super Sentai used to film fights in actual locations? And the individual shots were more than a few seconds long? Ahh, those were the days...
DrGamer2039
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by DrGamer2039 »

I've never wanted a sentai season to get a sequel ever. I kinda... idk... I kinda want more DonBros. Like. DonBros Brave. Can we get DonBros Brave? Please, more DonBros.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Just watched this and the movie. The special was fine, the movie was great. Never thought we'd get a Sentai movie about Cancel Culture.

Nice they got Mai's original actress back, I thought this'd be another repeat of the guy in Gokaiger 10 or Rika from Kyoryuger, where we'd get a recast.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers

Return to “Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers”