Because, Gundam it, we wanted to.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Signs of Gundam 00 season 2! 4 Gundams revealed

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2254 ... 692ld1.jpg
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4323 ... 263bs1.jpg
and no for those of u who think thats lockon think again its his bro Lyle who took up his code name
Official info for season 2 of Gundam 00 just started to leak out. Note: Source pics weren't the most legible so these are subject to correction. Thanks to 2ch posters, who also puzzled out what they could.

Characters:
Setsuna F. Seiei - 21-years-old. Lived as a boy soldier in his native Kurdish and became a Gundam Meister with Celestial Being. Engaged in one-on-one combat with Graham in a final battle. Went missing. 4 years after, what does he think of as he looks at the world without conflict the Earth Sphere Federation ushered in?

Lockon Stratos - 29-years-old. Expert marksman and Gundam Meister affiliated with Celestial Being. 4 years ago, he and his bitter enemy Saachez shot each other simultaneously and (*unreadable portion*) This Lockon (*unreadable*) heads to the battlefield together with his partner Haro and, as a Gundam Meister, pilots the Keldim Gundam.

Allelujah Haptism - 24-years-old.

Tieria Erde - Age unknown. Seriously injured in the decisive final battle in which he flew the Gundam Nadleeh but he was rescued by an organization and his life saved. Afterwards, he did his best to rebuild Celestial Being. Previously, he had thought of Veda as an absolute being but now he looks for the meaning of his personal struggle.

Mecha (definitely iffy on the names here):
GN-0000 00 Gundam - New generation Gundam developed as a successor unit to the Gundam Exia. A formidable mecha equipped with 2 GN Drives on its shoulders, it boasts astounding GN particle emission and its performance overwhelms that of all other mobile suits. Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei

Keldim Gundam

Arios Gundam

Selavii Gundam - A heavy armament model piloted by Tieria Erde that largely carries over features of the Gundam Virtue. Furthermore, it was developed with the intent of strengthening offense and while the 2 shoulder-equipped GN cannons are simple in form, their firepower far exceeds the Virtue's.

Info from Kouryaku No Yakata's Newtype summaries:

- The second season will revolve around an independent security enforcement organization within the Federation called "Arrows" that suppresses anti-Federation elements.

- Setsuna will take on a leadership role.

- Most people aren't aware of the severe oppression of Arrows due to the Federation's complete control of information.

- Lockon died and isn't coming back.

- The show will air in MBS' Sunday 5 pm timeslot starting in October.
Last edited by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Re: Signs of Gundam 00 season 2! 4 Gundams revealed

Post by harpdevil »

404'd!
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

u waited too long to see it then lols ill reupload it then.
EDIT take a look now.if it doesnt work then i dunno lols none the less it is real.
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Post by harpdevil »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:u waited too long to see it then lols
Well.. only 2 days after you posted the thread...

I think I like the 3rd mecha best
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz

well its pretty original and still in a way different than traditional units(thank god Kunio Okawara isnt doing much designs except for O Gundam) we'll be getting the first promo vid of season 2 at Gundam Expo someone will eventually tape it and post it like last time.
Shado Kabuto
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Faiz Kabuto Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O Deka Magi Bou

Post by Shado Kabuto »

This is good information Z thanks for the heads up
I walk the path of HEAVENS
Thanks Guile for the Kabuto Avy's and Signatures
thanks bauffie for the sig.
Yuusha
7X
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider AGITO
Dreamy: Anna Nagata
Favorite Actor?: Shigeki Hosokawa
Favorite Band: SHAKA LABBITS!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Io Shirai
Quote: "Even if one evades the fangs of the Dragon by soaring high, they are drawn in by its furious winds, then are shredded by the claws"

Post by Yuusha »

We've got 4 Gundams and 3 pilots (well 4 pilots if you count Nena Trinity)

But... well Lockon does have a twin brother. Though they can use the name Lockon Stratos again since it was only his code name.I'm also hoping that Allejuah has more control over himself now that Halleujah has left.

I originally wanted hate this show but damn, the storyline is very tight and well laid out. I'm really looking forward to Celestial being taking on the TiTANS... errr... that is... ARROWS...

James
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz

actually 4 pilots Nena doesnt count until they reveal if she'll get a new gundam or use her throne again cause that is indeed Tieria Erde not the one u saw with lockon's hair in ep 25.
Akuma_Blade
Favorite series: KR Faiz - Hero Force
2nd Favorite Series: Megaranger
Dreamy: MegaYellow
Favorite Actor?: Gackt
Favorite Band: See Saw
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Elfen Lied fans

Post by Akuma_Blade »

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote: Characters:
Setsuna F. Seiei - 21-years-old. Lived as a boy soldier in his native Kurdish and became a Gundam Meister with Celestial Being. Engaged in one-on-one combat with Graham in a final battle. Went missing. 4 years after, what does he think of as he looks at the world without conflict the Earth Sphere Federation ushered in?
He is came crom Krugis Area, not Kurdish

http://gundam00.bandai-ent.com/setsuna.php
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM wrote:actually 4 pilots Nena doesnt count until they reveal if she'll get a new gundam or use her throne again cause that is indeed Tieria Erde not the one u saw with lockon's hair in ep 25.
Episode 25's ending epilogue's "different haired character" is not Tieria : Regene Regette (seiyuu : Rom Paku)
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz

o well its what gunota posted so i dun pay attention and this is before they released dub info so yea
and yea i already stated that Regene Regette is a different character and that Tieria is comming back cause Yuusha thought he was dead.
Yuusha
7X
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider AGITO
Dreamy: Anna Nagata
Favorite Actor?: Shigeki Hosokawa
Favorite Band: SHAKA LABBITS!
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Io Shirai
Quote: "Even if one evades the fangs of the Dragon by soaring high, they are drawn in by its furious winds, then are shredded by the claws"

Post by Yuusha »

no no... I didn't think Trieria was dead. I knew he survived.

Its Lockon that's dead. My theory is that he'll be replaced by his twin brother.

James
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz

anyways a new trailer was just released today and here it is looks bad ass and the OP is done by Uverworld supposively
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7ziSoOqtM&fmt=18

Return to “Gundam”