Dreamy: Yuria Haga(Mari/Mio)
Favorite Actor?: Shouma Yamamoto
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Tokusatsu!!
Quote: Ultimate Ryukendo! Raijin!

Re: Cutie Honey 19 released

Post by Akari »

Sho-saka wrote:And I nearly die from laughing when I see Nakajou/Hikaru taking the 'Pretty Boy/Bishounen' type a bit too seriously. I'm seeing as if he wasn't the only person to have as many personalities as Ryoutarou's possessed forms. XD
I believe its a side effect of having NO real personality in Faiz. So instead, he is making up for it in this show :lol: :wink:

Thanks to guile_bio for his help with the sig and gif
tokufan1988
Number 6
Number 6

Post by tokufan1988 »

Well, in that sense he is doing quite a good job at it. I luv characters with multiple personalities, it's very fun to watch. And here is something most of us have said and i still cant express it enough..... this is one damn heart wrenching ep.

i dont really like honey as a char for being overly oblivious but u can tell that she is true to her feelings. so when ppl started treating her like dirt, i really felt terrible for her.

Miki should get more screen time though, she is my favorite of the 3 girls. Did anyone notice a slight smile near the end of the preview of the next ep? So cute!!!!
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

i can't take this anymore, i want an actual confrontation between Miki and Yuki, that ends with someone in pain. And by someone I mean Yuki.

victorstillwater
IXA
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by victorstillwater »

Tuss4 wrote:i can't take this anymore, i want an actual confrontation between Miki and Yuki, that ends with someone in pain. And by someone I mean Yuki.
I concur with this sentiment. Let the Honey War begin! :D
Victor Stillwater:
Former Professional Blogger and Tech Support Rep. Giant Robot Pilot. Kamen Rider-in-training.

Visit my NEW blog of games and geekery at http://iamstillwater.wordpress.com
pinchekame
7X
Favorite series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Mele
Favorite Band: Doco

Post by pinchekame »

Honey Flash!!!!!!!

I can't help but think of winnie the pooh every time I hear that.

I felt bad for Honey here, Yuki needs to be pimp-slapped; and Miki needs to be slapped in other ways :twisted:
dekared
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gurren-Lagann
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Mei (Pteraranger)
Favorite Actor?: Al Pacino
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Candy Toys
Quote: It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by dekared »

i wonder if yuki and miki can be human though, as they both have the same birthday, blood type, and both refer to dr. kusaragi as father, just like honey.

they don't look like twins, so is it possible that they are all androids, but dr. kusaragi created them in different years, but "woke" them on the same date each year. maybe he created miki first, as she is the one suffering first, and ditched her on a family (which we know died), then created yuki, and when she didn't work ditched her on the rich family, hoping she wouldn't suffer like yuki did. then finally a year ago he created honey.
WHERE'S THE SOAP?!
Wyvern
7X
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Wyvern »

we've seen Miki young though.. (or it looked like she was a younger girl when her parents died)

I am not sure Miki is an android
Sonic Landale
Adventure

Post by Sonic Landale »

A few things: Nakajou's Multiple Personality Disorder offically has gotten to him... Honey feeling like an outcast from her nature, and well, nowhere close to finding out just what was Dr Kisaragi trying to pull with the Honey system in the first place...

Although, you guys have a point about a missing Club here, but unfortinatly, we may not get that far... if that site is right about the planning and format.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Maybe the club will appear in Cutie Honey the Live 2, the quest for more money.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

takenoko wrote:Maybe the club will appear in Cutie Honey the Live 2, the quest for more money.
Cutie Honey the Live 2: Bachelorette Edition?
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
oddjob
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Ultraman Nexus
Quote: "Giving up" is what kills people.

It is only when a person refuses to give up no matter what that they earn the right of walking down humanity's noble pathway.

Post by oddjob »

As I watched the episodes I looked here and read what everyone was saying about the show. I refrained myself from saying anything so I wouldn't disturb anyone by bringing up an old topic , so please forgive me. But this time it was enough!

I did not like that white bitch from the beginning! Why that ugly boob-less girl had to be a Flash girl? At least, I thought, she taught the Shit guy a lesson. But, from what I have been reading here, Mark Musashi is a nice guy after all. So she is worthless! I just hate her!
Sho-saka wrote: But I'm really angry that Yuki's getting bitchy on Honey. (She's adding to my list on 'Characters that Should Die in their Own Way', which includes Kusaka from Faiz, Gilbert from Shadow Hearts: FTNW, Cloud Strife from FFVII (Oh, come on. He's been so emo, ever since Aerith's unexpected departure in the game and he's STILL emo in Advent Children), Oldbag from the Ace Attonery games and Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi (she's annoying as hell as she's so weak-willed, unlike Takiko from Genbu Gaiden), unless she changes in the end) I would really wish Inoue-san would do something good in the end, otherwise it's a bit like Faiz all over again.
Thinking the same, I would like to create the K.O.S (Killed On Sight) list! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :x
victorstillwater wrote:
Tuss4 wrote:i can't take this anymore, i want an actual confrontation between Miki and Yuki, that ends with someone in pain. And by someone I mean Yuki.
I concur with this sentiment. Let the Honey War begin! :D
I feel the same way! :evil:
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Glad to see you're enjoying it. It's a fun show. :D
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.

Return to “Cutie Honey”