I own the DVDs, it's not as simple as that
ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
Faiz
Favorite series: Garo/Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Kabuto/Blade
Dreamy: Takanashi Rin
Favorite Band: Too many to list
My boom: Gundam
Quote: We're not tools of the government or anyone elses. Fighting was the only thing i was good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in.-Gray Fox

Re: Garo's picture quality

Post by ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM »

harpdevil wrote:Is it as simple as that? If you were working with new raws, do you still have all the timing queues and fonts and the script to just whack on the top and encode?
if anything theyll just do it again just to make sure the recorded timing and stuff is accurate , but yea i notice some dead pixels in some of the subs back when i watched it a few years back, one that sticks out most in my head is the ep where Rei first appears (ep 6 or something like that) so itll be cool if takenoko and crew re-does the show again ^^
We Begin The Armed Intervention with Gundam
harpdevil
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W / GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Re: Garo's picture quality

Post by harpdevil »

I'd watch it again, I love Garo, and there seems to be interest for it from viewers and staff. Just relies on there being time for it I guess, TVN are already busy with tons of shows at the moment.
Image Demon beasts called Horrors live in the darkness. This is a story of a Makai Knight who cuts down the Horrors. You better not look away.

Return to “Garo Season 1”