Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Rescue Fire 23 released

Post by takenoko »

When your car's in trouble, who ya gonna call?

Spoiler
Got to love Tatsuya giving a Tatsuyalike explanation to the JAF lady

L and R just repeating their catchphrases

Again with the gender bending. Who would have expected the husband is some flower shop guy while the wife is some car person. Japan has a lot of male florists in their shows now that I think about it

I wonder of PATSignaler is based on that JAF vehicle
Deka_Hero
Humongous
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Quote: I DEMAND THINGS TO BE AWESOME! - Michel Bay

Re: Rescue Fire 23 released

Post by Deka_Hero »

This reminds me of that episode of Rescue Force that was about Hyper Rescue.

I did'nt really understand the Father and son's attachment to the truck. It's just a replaceable vehicle that anyone with half a brain would just abandon and let get blown up during a monster attack. Then again i have never had any attachment to a car, i just see them as a means of transport.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm sorry about Father is just ugly and the fact that the cameras were trying to avoid a direct view of the face just made it more noticeable.

Unlike Deka Hero, I do understand the attachment to Bonta. I understand that you try to keep with you and it's been with you all those years. If you replace your car because it doesn't work as well anymore, is it the same of discarding a sick family member because they will never be the same?

And Tatsuya going Jan-speak. Yeah... that was one decision Taiga wish he had back. Never let the smiling idiot to explain something to people.
Warking111
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: KAMEN RIDER

Post by Warking111 »

oh but i understood his explanation perfectly *so emotional* :cry: - he just left out a little fwoosh :lol:

i had a feeling that Bonta would turn into the flame demon because of spoiler]when Sakaen mentions that they need a similar vehicle like tatsuya's and when chukaen goes to a road/highway area to make a flame demon[/spoiler] but i guess i was fooled
zheyao
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Hibiki
My boom: One Piece

Post by zheyao »

^Considering how Chukaen has always used plants to make Fire Majins, it was rather obvious she would use the flowers instead of the truck. Plus, she was prevented from using the sunflower in the previous episode, so at least she got to use flowers this time.

You know, when Qsuke said to use itself to "stimulate" Bonta, I thought Fire-1 was going to connect Qsuke to the engine and jump-start it. Silly me for forgetting that yelling at the truck is always a possible (and according to this series, the better) option.

I noticed that this was the second time Fire-1 told the others to stand back while he handled the situation himself. I wonder if the others will have the opportunity to do the same to him. I'm beginning to miss the other vehicles' final rescues.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

zheyao wrote:You know, when Qsuke said to use itself to "stimulate" Bonta, I thought Fire-1 was going to connect Qsuke to the engine and jump-start it. Silly me for forgetting that yelling at the truck is always a possible (and according to this series, the better) option.
I thought the same thing but I guess using the mascot character as jumpstarter is a big no.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I guess the people that Rescue Fire helps never bothered to watch the Rescue Force safety videos. They probably don't even watch Rescue Fire in a brightly lit room, away from the TV, or play in a safe place while pretending to be Rescue Fire.

The reckless citizens are doing all sorts of dangerous things like running back into burning buildings for pets. This time, we have a florist trying to save a truck that is definitely ready for the junkyard. The son's drawing are probably holding the interior together like duct tape.

The battle took place on narrow highway so I guess there wasn't enough room for all 3 vehicles to safely maneuver around.

The new song during the Final Rescue is probably hinting at a lot of new things in the immediate future.

I wonder if a Rescue Megaphone could function as a spark defibrillator on a Transformer. Give one to a motivational speaker and he could probably rule all of Seibertron.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>The battle took place on narrow highway so I guess there wasn't enough room for all 3 vehicles to safely maneuver around.

Hence the logic of sending the largest vehicle of the three in there XD

Actually, I was told the song is on the single with the opening. It's called Three Souls, which puts it right up there with JustiRiser's Power of Three song in terms of when they first start using it in the series.
IijumiSoukai
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Tenchi Muyo
2nd Favorite Series: Rescue Fire
Dreamy: Yoko Mitsuya <3
Favorite Actor?: Should I have one?
Favorite Band: Ask above
My boom: Drawing

Post by IijumiSoukai »

zheyao wrote: You know, when Qsuke said to use itself to "stimulate" Bonta, I thought Fire-1 was going to connect Qsuke to the engine and jump-start it. Silly me for forgetting that yelling at the truck is always a possible (and according to this series, the better) option.
If only that worked for real. *sigh*

Btw, isnt' that guy playing the dad the same guy who was hitting on Go Go Yubari in "Kill Bill: Vol 1"? I remember those jacked up teeth well and his face is familiar.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

I almost forgot that the "Road Service Special Support Unit" reminds me of this:
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2008/04/20/robot-scooper/
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

Are the companies like JAF actual break down companies in Japan if so isn't that sort of advertising? Anyway what was up with the family in this episode it was sort of a weird match I mean the wife was alright but what was up with the husband and kid -shudder-. Also I miss Rescue Dream I like that song as a final rescue music.
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes

Return to “Tomica Hero Rescue Fire”