Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Re: Counting the forms used so far in Kamen Rider Fourze

Post by Skeith »

OOOKaiser wrote:Everytime a rider gets his final form they stop using or never use the other forms at all. At least use the other forms once in a while so people watching the show won't forget the forms!!! :(

This one doesn't bother me since Comsic still uses the power of the other forms.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Skeith wrote:
OOOKaiser wrote:Everytime a rider gets his final form they stop using or never use the other forms at all. At least use the other forms once in a while so people watching the show won't forget the forms!!! :(

This one doesn't bother me since Comsic still uses the power of the other forms.
Yeah but later on in the show he neglects to use the touch screen on his chest :|
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

to be fair...i never tought fourze's abilities were efficient for combat. it takes way too much time to change the switches, and some of them are not good for a fight. not to mention, cosmic states has to touch a button in the screen, then take the switch, then he has to change his switch AND THEN he has to activate it.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

locuas wrote:to be fair...i never tought fourze's abilities were efficient for combat. it takes way too much time to change the switches, and some of them are not good for a fight. not to mention, cosmic states has to touch a button in the screen, then take the switch, then he has to change his switch AND THEN he has to activate it.
Well it is a kids show. They wouldn't let the bad guys attack Fourze while he was switching the switches but even if they did Fourze would somehow be able to change his switch.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Dekagold says Hi!

Last bumped by OOOKaiser on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”