Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Re: KR Fourze 20 released

Post by toni2212 »

Doesn't anybody got reminded of a monster when they see Fourze Magnet States?
And the back of the States is pretty ugly.
I don't remember well, but I sure had seen a monster that looked just like that Fourze.
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

Love seeing Fourze and Meteor fight together, although Meteor jump kicking the moment Fourze was blasting Draco off just looked like Meteor was jumping right into an explosion.

Nice dramatic music in Kengo and Gentarou's break up scene. And Yuuki is too cute for words, as always.

I like how they tied the magnet thing to Kengo and Gentarou's relationship. They'll be the cutest best friends by the end of the show. The Magnet States form looks silly to me, though.

Meteor with Elec is so cool. I'd like to see more of that as opposed to throwing planets.

"Please. Stop fighting over me." My favorite line so far. I'm starting to love Ryuusei already and this trio is developing some great dynamics. I was a little disappointed, though, since I expected Meteor's identity to be revealed in this episode.
GraveZero wrote:Honestly, I'm kind of hoping that a few episodes in the club reveals they all worked out Ryusei was Meteor and cite all the times he transformed a few feet away from them but they just didn't care. It may not be likely, but it'd be a good laugh grabbing twist. I don't see Magnet States being used much, unless it replaces fire as the long range one :-/
Yeah, not likely, but definitely a fun idea! Frankly, they're a little too stupid right now, Ryuusei included. I foresee that there will be situations where Magnet States could solve a problem but they act as if it doesn't exist.
Last edited by Minji on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

I wager at one point a monster shows up, Gentarou is fighting, Ryuusei is looking for somewhere to transform and someone (Gentarou included) then just says "Oh just do it here Ryuusei, we all know your Meteor, you're not that subtle!"
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
JustiFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JustiFan »

I hate to be the one to bring it up but...

Was the title for this episode really the same as the last one, "Steel Dragon Is Peerless"? The Japanese characters used are totally different. :?
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

pretty decent episode. we finally find out why the police haven't done jack even though we know they actually exist for once, we get some more of the story with Ryuusei, we learn Meteor can use Fourze's switches (gee, i wonder why. >.>), and we reaffirm that gen and ken are best frens.

also, funny thing is, last week I at first thought the zodiarts was the track girl, then when i saw the captain guy i immediately thought "yeah, it's him. it's obviously him." then i doubted myself when track girl left and suddenly shot puts from the zodiarts and thought "clever ploy, show. making the captain guy obvious so i would stop suspecting track girl." then this episode happens and i slap myself for doubting the obvious zodiarts guy.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

There's nothing fancy about the new form except for those guns on his shoulders. I was surprised that Meteor can use Fourze's devices. Somethings got to be up with that. I liked that this episode showed how much Gentarou needs Kengo to operate in their missions. Shows the friendship they have for each other. It also reminds me of how much Eiji needed Ankh, along with the previous Riders who needed guidance from the supporting actor. Man I miss having badasses like Tendou in Kabuto! Sorry, for going off-topic. Next episode should be interesting because of a certain guest star.
Ximara
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Post by Ximara »

Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:soo....Kengo really didn't notice that Ryuusei heard what he said bout it "being for his sake" when CLEARLY he wasn't there but Meteor was....hmmmm. So much for being the smart one out of the group :(
I'M suprised no one brought up the fact that at the end, dragon asks DAIMONJI if he's meteor...wasn't he standing with the other three RIGHT IN FRONT OF DRAGON when meteor showed up the first time? He even watched Ryuusei run in the other direction before following Kengo and company and didn't think..."Wait a minute...little dude takes off...meteor shows up...2+2=?." That's just...chock full of fail... I can't believe the writers missed that.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Spoiler

N! Magunet. S! Magunet! N! S! Ma~Gu~Ne~To~ O~n!
Ximara wrote:
Nihon_Rider_105 wrote:soo....Kengo really didn't notice that Ryuusei heard what he said bout it "being for his sake" when CLEARLY he wasn't there but Meteor was....hmmmm. So much for being the smart one out of the group :(
I'M suprised no one brought up the fact that at the end, dragon asks DAIMONJI if he's meteor...wasn't he standing with the other three RIGHT IN FRONT OF DRAGON when meteor showed up the first time? He even watched Ryuusei run in the other direction before following Kengo and company and didn't think..."Wait a minute...little dude takes off...meteor shows up...2+2=?." That's just...chock full of fail... I can't believe the writers missed that.
Well, considering it's a show set in a high school, perhaps in the Zodiarts' case they're playing up the "dumb jock" stereotype?
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add spoiler tag so picture wouldn't overtake page
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Reach for the stars~

Also, some asshole thinks he's funny.

Remember this week's lesson, there's a wormhole in the sky over japan. So the digging made sense. It had to make sense...
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Blech. A misunderstanding that would've been solved if the idiots actually communicated instead of trying to assume what the other was thinking. I'm glad it wasn't dragged out in the typical J-drama fashion.

I'm not excited about Magnet States. The electromagnetic cannons diminish the usefulness of Elec States.
Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:You kind of have to feel sorry for Tachibana, *the guy in Meteor's ship*, every time Ryuusei transforms, the place spins. Could you imagine if he was taking a poop and suddenly the place moved? Funny little thing to think about with all the times he transforms. LOL
There isn't any gravity up there so it doesn't matter. He can just float in place while the cabin spins. Astronauts either wear diapers or use specially designed toilets that don't use water.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Is it weird if when the magnets came together for the final attack, I was thinking he should've jumped atop of it like a psuedo-Machine Tornader?
JokerExtreme
Infinity
Quote: Cyclone! Joker!

Post by JokerExtreme »

no one excite after saw preview of the next episode!????
Now this Fourze is completed because Nao chan is in it! woo hoooo!!!!
icecreamhendrix
Secretly a Robot in Disguise
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Liveman
Dreamy: Megumi Asou
Favorite Band: The Jimi Hendrix Exp
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Transformers
Quote: There's no time to waste! I must summon the Justice League to an emergency meeting! It may well take our combined powers to battle the awesome menace of Starro and its starfish-deputies! - Aquaman
Location: What's the point of this, everyone else just writes something snarky

Post by icecreamhendrix »

I swear, everytime I see Meteor I keep thinking of the Dayman song from It's Always Sunny.
Timewalker
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiko
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Fable
Quote: "Anything is possible except impossibility itself."

Post by Timewalker »

JustiFan wrote:I hate to be the one to bring it up but...

Was the title for this episode really the same as the last one, "Steel Dragon Is Peerless"? The Japanese characters used are totally different. :?
I archive every episode for a future giant Kamen Rider torrent with the best of the best, and I was wondering this too.
Ratings: Den-O = Kabuto > OOO > W = Faiz > Gaim > Wizard = Kiva > Fourze > Dragon Knight > Decade > Hibiki > Blade > Masked Rider
Watching Currently: Ryuki, Drive
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

^From the Reporting typos/mistranslations thread:
takenoko wrote:Oops. The correct title should be: Transcendent Magnetism. Probably doesn't warrant a version 2, but thanks for letting us know

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”