Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 25 released

Post by takenoko »

Hey, it's teen drama time!

I remember someone bringing up that Shun and Miu would be graduating. I can't believe it's really happening though. They're still pretty fun characters and their parts in this episode were pretty good.

All the guests was great too. Jun and the past Zodiarts... Although we never really got to know Nomoto, so I'm not sure why he's there. Wasn't he just that asshole who ran the track team?

Wait, if you need a certain amount of strength to run Powerdizer, and Kengo can physically force JK into piloting the Powerdizer, doesn't that means that Kengo is stronger than JK (when not having plot-driven space seizures).
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Fourze 25 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I can't believe the reporter girl is Lije, she looks so different now.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Ah, is that who she is? I was checking to see what she looked like a few years back and she looked like she was in a transition phase in terms of looks. Her new look is pretty cute.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

Hello, returning guest characters. It’s so nice to check back in and see what’s been happening with everyone, and graduation seems like the perfect opportunity. But Ama High’s having a prom? Kind of unusual for a Japanese school, isn’t it?

If I’m a third year journalism club member, I wouldn’t look so pleased to hear a first year bragging about being the best person in school to gather information...even if it is true.

Although the puns haven’t been as bad or as pervasive as they could be, and Cancer’s been proactive in fighting Fourze, I wouldn’t mind if Libra stopped suppressing the urge to kill Cancer.

The fact that even the Miu in Shun’s daydreams won’t accept his invitation to prom is hilarious.

Cheers for Nozama latching onto Ryuusei to prevent him from running away.

Yuuki will do a good job as the new president. Did she forget that she originally named herself the president before Miu bounced her out? I think Miu and Shun will still hang around after they graduate, and I don’t see Miu taking orders from anyone, but the new dynamics should add some spice to the Club. JK operating the Powerdizer...I’m not so sure about that.

Miu wants to go to prom with Gentarou? Really? I thought she was just having graduation blues.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Oh lord, Shun, what the hell were you thinking? (Firstly, that hairstyle, secondly that weird billboard thing). There's definitely a point at which you should've stopped and it was a looooong time ago.

I like how suddenly Gentarou's the choice bit of meat at the supermarket. Man, everyone wants his magnet states.
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

PHurricane wrote:JK operating the Powerdizer...I’m not so sure about that.
POWER JEIKU IS THE BEST OKAY

we need power dizer to just breakdance forever

power football was cool and all but it had a severe lack of breakdancing
ima sugu shutsudoukable
lesovikk
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Sexy Voice and Robo
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Marika Reimon
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi konoshita
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Photography

Post by lesovikk »

Everyone wants a piece of Gentarou before graduating(even the people he didnt get to give the handshake of friendship, at least on-screen anyway). Wait, didnt people take longer to recover from a last-one?

so, the hair constellation is real? (a quick cursory internet search turns up Coma Berenices). Huh, you learn something new everyday.

I like how Shun references his character development; that he actually likes Miu and wants to ask her out not because of his status but out of his own genuine feelings for her. There's also the fact that he's okay with graduating, seeing that the KRC is in good hands.

Not sure I'll automatically buy Miu reciprocating Shun's feelings, but there is still an episode to explore that.
Mystery King of know-nothingness, thats me!
Image kudos to morgan-lamina for the stamp <3
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Magenta wrote:POWER JEIKU IS THE BEST OKAY

we need power dizer to just breakdance forever

power football was cool and all but it had a severe lack of breakdancing
^ This. So. Much.

Seriously, suddenly tossing JK into Dizer was like so awesome. Especially as he started kicking ass all while screaming like a little girl.

EDIT:

Oh damn I was so caught up in that comment that I totally forgot about what I wanted to say about this episode.

I absolutely love the chemistry between Cancer and Libra.

It must be pretty frustrating for Libra. He was the designated Horoscopes-tracker, who has been getting close, yet always failing at it, then out of nowhere comes this newbie who randomly picked up a switch and became a Horoscopes, just like that, who is a better fighter and a better thinker and has a better attitude and is basically better than him in every imaginable way. And he LOVES to use horrible puns. I'd have murder on my mind as well if I were Libra.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

...Okay, i didn't expected miu wanting to go to the prom with Gentarou...( i opened my mouth from the shock, and that doesn't happens normally)
Altough i don't think they will disappear, i expect Miu and Shun to have a minor role, since i would like to see this change of the status quo. Normally it happens with the secondary Rider, but it didn't happened this time...like AT ALL.
i liked JK as powerdizer(seriously, that guy needed a more active role!), and laughed a lot with Shun.
I really liked Shun and Gentarou here, you couldn't believe how much of an asshole Shun was 17 episodes ago. But, i really like Shun and Miu to get together because i think they make a better couple than Miu x Gentarou(okay, it's because i'm a Genta x Nozama Shipper, but i believe it, too).
if i have a complain, is that non of the three "zodiarts" appeared at the same time, i was really waiting for fourze to fight those three at the same time, altough this one wasn't that bad. But i reaaally expect for "Hair Zodiarts"(who did exactly decided to call a constellation "the hair constelation"?) to be able to summon more than 1 zodiarts, because i'm really waiting for a mega 2(3, if Jk/Shun joins) vs 4(/5/6/7, if any of the horoscopes joins) battle.
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

Usaka Ritsuko needs a partner for prom... How about Hajime from Blade? She can ask the principal how to contact him. lol
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I'm really confused. Do schools accept transfers that late in the year in Japan? Ryusei came in a few months ago. And Miu wanting Gen. Her face spoiled that at the beginning of the episode. What happend to the magic truck. It just vanished.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Gentarou leaves is swag on all the time. Its a shame that he is a typical shonen hero that is oblivious to love.

And Tomoko holding Ryusei to prevent him from running off and transforming, classic.

I hope they find some excuse to keep them around. Outside Gentarou and Ryusei, Miu and Shun are my favourite KRC members.
Decade Wing-Form
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: AbareBlack-Asuka
Favorite Actor?: Kaoru Abe
Favorite Band: MBLAQ
My boom: Abaranger
Quote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOO

Post by Decade Wing-Form »

I don't think it was so much that she wanted to go to prom with Gentarou more that she didn't wanna leave school.

Also this school seems to be more American based hence the American football team and the prom even though it's after school and prolly not funded by the school either.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

It's very possible that Miu and Shun won't be hanging around after they graduate. It would leave more room in the budget for more Horoscopes as regulars.

Gentarou really put his foot in his mouth when he accused the former Switchers of using again.

This episode was a nice showcase of Gentarou's progress as Fourze. Using his previous experience fighting the returning Zodiarts, he made good use of Switches that weren't available when he first fought them. Using Brush to mark Chameleon was pretty clever.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Arigomi wrote: Gentarou really put his foot in his mouth when he accused the former Switchers of using again.
I think he was thinking of episode 10, the switches being some sort of addiction and trying to gives them some MEDICINE OF FRIENDSHIP!.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”