Missing Ace playback help

Ask all tech support and help questions for playing our videos here. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR QUESTION WILL BE SOLVED!
Forum rules
First, check to make sure your file is complete by running it through RapidCRC or checking it with a torrent. If it's incomplete, the torrent will fill in the broken parts.

Don't use Quicktime, Realmedia, or WMP to play our files. Basically, they suck, and you're going to have a bad time.

Use VLC, Gom Player, or Media Player Classic with some codec packs installed.
louistan2011
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Quote: My evolution is faster than the speed of the light. There is nothing in the whole universe that can keep up with my evolution.

Missing Ace playback help

Post by louistan2011 »

Hi,admin, I just downloaded the Missing Ace Theatrical Cut 720p and 1080p from TV-Nihon index page. I join these movies by using Hjsplit.But 1080p movie seems not play well.For the first 20 minutes, it runs normal, but after that, the audio has been disabled automatically, and the picture jump very fast until the end of the movie.if I continue to play it, the player will stop responding. I tried out on different player and pc already.May I know how to solve this problem? Recently I got download hibiki Theatrical Cut 1080p and OOO movie 1080p, but they play very normal on my pc.
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Re: Missing Ace Theatrical Cut Released

Post by XIII »

Have you done a crc check on the final file and did you run the sfv file to check the parts before joining, rapidcrc can do both of these checks for you
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
louistan2011
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Quote: My evolution is faster than the speed of the light. There is nothing in the whole universe that can keep up with my evolution.

Re: Missing Ace playback help

Post by louistan2011 »

Oh I see....but I just run all the files using rapidcrc, it said that all of my previous 7 files are corrupted.the first file got errors.may I know how to solve it?
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

you only run the CRC check on the complete file

you run the SFV file that I have provided for the individual parts, this ensures you have complete downloads before attempting to join the files, otherwise if you have a damaged part file then you are going to have an issue with the exported output
Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
louistan2011
There are four lights!
There are four lights!

Post by louistan2011 »

i see...thanks =)

Return to “Playback Help”