Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 30 released

Post by takenoko »

We're up to 30 already? Damn!

Heh, but even after all this time, it's nice to see some things never change (Gen jumping like a fool into that sewer duct again)

Oh hey, that uniform is like Rei's from Sailor Moon

Wow, fly guy sure got a druggie face pretty quickly. Guess he evolved a bit too fast.

The Net Switch is for the leg? What the heck?

Heh, the one time Ryuusei doesn't have to run away to become Meteor he doesn't.

Heh, that's one way to avoid changing the Kamen Rider Club members.

I suppose I always suspected that Osugi would join the Kamen Rider Club.

What? Aries was the guy that was sent away from the school in exchange for Ryuusei? The ironing is delicious.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Re: KR Fourze 30 released

Post by PHurricane »

Nice payoff with the way lots of threads from last episode combined. Both Libra and the Club were sloppy last episode, and the people around them learned things about them that they wouldn’t otherwise have known because of it - Haru figuring out that Libra is a teacher, and Oosugi finding the Hutch. But Oosugi didn’t spill the beans about the Rider Club to the person distributing the Switches to students because Ran accused Oosugi of being the teacher that gave Haru his Switch.

Wow. I think that’s the first mention of The Hole since the first episode. Must be getting near that time of year to throw the plot into high gear.

Nice moment there between Libra-as-Nozama and Meteor. I wonder if all of the Club members will get a turn as Libra before the series wraps up.

I feel like the episode titles for this arc should have been flipped. It was the first episode where they really emphasized how unneeded the sempai were, and this episode where the Kouhai gave the silent treatment.

I find it ironic that Kengo is the one who makes club membership provisional on someone’s health.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Maybe Kengo's overdue for a trip to the infirmary

That's a good question though about Libra. So far he's done Kengo and Yuuki. I can't really see him becoming Miu or Shun since they've graduated, or JK since his presence in the club isn't that pronounced. Actually, doesn't he already know which students are in the Kamen Rider Club? He doesn't really need Oosugi for telling him, since he's always off around the corner, looking from afar. "Hey, it's that group of kids who are always there when Fourze is around"
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It seems all that time Gentarou spent as Fourze improved his legs since he didn't falter when landing from that height.

Seriously Ryuusei, for once in your life, don't attack a Horoscope on sight. Trail Libra to figure out why he was at your old school.

It's still nice that Gentarou uses the Switches in new combos even though it was buying time for Oosugi to give him the Net Switch.

As for Aries, it was ironic that the guy was at Ryuusei's old school. I'm curious about his staff with the various glyphs along with the diorama of the class seating chart.

One more thing, Oosugi's sweater. Why does the sleeves are in different colors? It looks like someone took three sweaters, rip off the right sleeve of one, the left sleeve of the second one, and sew the two sleeves to the third one. And that's why you're called shabby by Gentarou.
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O

Post by PHurricane »

I agree that I'm not sure why the Club thinks their identities (and Fourze) are a secret - they have to have fought in front of half the school population or more by this point. I think the real threat is the villains finding the entrance to the Hutch, which based on what we've seen so far in the series is the one thing (other than Meteor's identity) that they're not aware of. Which they're very lucky about, since Ryuusei and Oosugi just walked in behind them.

Libra has done illusions of Gentarou and Fourze too. I could see the other Club members getting a shot, depending on the circumstances within the episode.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Oosugi-sensei's face during the countdown when Gentarou transformed into Fourze was priceless :lol:
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

So there is a reason for the switchers to be in Amanogawa. The Hole? Let's see what that's about.

Ohsugi became the advisor. Great surprise. No freshmen in the club, because they can't have those guys as regulars in the show.

Problems @ Ryusei's old school. Maybe they'll finally learn that he's Meteor.
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Silent_X »

Oh man, I loved the energy when Oosugi joined up.
I was fist pumping and KIIITAAA!ing right along with them.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I was surprised that the Oosugi advisor thing hadn't been done earlier. I suppose even he can care when he realised other teachers where giving out switches.

And the fact that the student exchanged for Ryusei is Aeries is fantastic. With the lead in from the first episode, I did expect him to make an appearance, but evolving from the Fly, another great misdirection.

Libra picking Tomoko to stop Meteor just shows that even the writers are shipping. Still, an odd decision from a plot point, considering that they have no idea who Meteor is (unless Libra was watching the battle with Cygnus that time).
JumperPrime
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Wakana
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Bulletstorm
Quote: Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Post by JumperPrime »

Catastrophe wrote:Libra picking Tomoko to stop Meteor just shows that even the writers are shipping. Still, an odd decision from a plot point, considering that they have no idea who Meteor is (unless Libra was watching the battle with Cygnus that time).
A Horoscopes' job is to guide their Switchers towards becoming Horoscopes themselves. To do this properly they need to keep a sharp eye on their charges, and Libra tends to micromanage at times, like with Perseus Zodiarts. I think it's quite likely that Libra was watching that battle. Libra doesn't know who Meteor is, but he does know that Meteor cares about the wellbeing of the Kamen rider Club members.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Isn't it obvious? ep 40 will be a recap using the switches to represent the episodes so far!

okay, this time i don't care that much with the Ryuusei x Nozama thing, because, honestly, this time it was logical Libra would use Nozama, since Meteor has saved her a couple of times.

i love when Gentarou combine his switches like this, done correctly, they can give you very cool fights.

No handshake with oosugi? maybe we will need to wait for an oosugi episode. He did get some good moments, tough, like the moment when she said that about a teacher giving switches, you can practically see the gears moving inside his head, realizing there was a dangerous person between the teachers.

i'm sorry, but i can't buy her argument about don't trusting genta, i understand why she is like that, and that would work fine in a "normal" high school manga/anime/tv series...but this is not that. let's forget there is no gain in the kamen rider club to try to trick her like the swimming club did(seriously, why did they even needed to do that to haru? didn't they tought he might would tell her about that?), she does not know a damn thing about zodiarts, and doesn't seem the least interested in trying to understand what happened to him.
he doesn't want you to protect him, Ran? seriously? no way!(it is me, or ran is an idiot?)
oh! and they don't join the club at the end...i'm saying it now, they will return for the finale or they will continue the club after genta graduates.

who knew? i guess libra isn't a failure after all. and i'm happy, because i'm an aries and my birthday is near.

Nice battle at the start, meteor. and look! they can make the finisher look cool! well, it's good to know they reserved the cool finisher for those mooks instead of using it in the debut episode with a goddamn horoscope, right?(is it just me, or anyone else is face palming with the way the writers handle meteor lately?)

no leo? i almost say maybe Oosugi was leo and he had a split personality like kyknos...but then a realized it was more a geminis-like thing to do.

Opening trailer:
Spoiler
Kamen Rider Ryuki on top of his dragon vs Geki-red on top of his mecha......I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

preview:
Spoiler
YES! finally, FINALLY they are gonna get the(main) merchandise behind, i'm looking to see if the plot will start to develop now.
and i would be very happy if aries is used for the debut of the super-mode.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I can actually understand why Ran didn't trust Genta. From the flashback, the sempais from her previous school appeared to be so nice and trustworthy but really they were jerks. So after that, people who appear to be all trustworthy may not have your best interests at heart. Ran just wanted to protect Haru and thought Fourze and Meteor were about to kill him. So she did the one thing that she could, trying to stop them from doing so.

Ran is not an idiot. She just cares for Haru very much and didn't get it until much later.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

yeah, i can understand that(as i said, i understand why). But, i don't know, even if she doesn't trust people, i think she should, at least, ask what happened to him. it just doesn't feel believable to me(maybe calling he ridiot is going too far, but the flashbacks of previous scenes near the end made me think "no wonder he wanted to became a zodiarts"), especially after kengo tell her they are gonna fight him again anyway.
And really, after he sounded offended at her for protecting him, to the point he attacked her, i think she should get the idea he might not want to be protected(but i have to say, i really liked the scene were she finally understands, and i'm sad they don't join the club, it's just that i feel her actions in these two episodes were more for plot convenience than from a normal person)
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I seriously don't remember the Gyro Switch appearing before, but that's a brilliant way to use it.
Neutronium Ranger
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Malshiina <3
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: None
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Akibaranger!

Post by Neutronium Ranger »

Wow 30 already, I wonder how fast they will do the other Constellations including the 13th one. I was wondering who would be their advisor. I do wonder how he will react to finding out that one teacher was the Scorpio zodiarts, if he ever finds out.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”