2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Fourze 30 released

Post by Kuchiri »

To-mat-o, To-Ma-To.

Wasn't there a big argument on the Gill/Gills thing...
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Kuchiri wrote:There's already over 40 switches. I can go into more detail but TV Nihon haven't subbed the first movie yet. I believe I can leave it at usually movies are made to sell awesome new toys like Golden Extreme and Orange Combo. So any Fourze movies may have other switches not part of the 40 in them. Also since Meteor can use Fourze switches it's possible that Fourze can use the meteor switch, I believe it goes in the right arm. Also there are the KAmen Rider LEgends switches. Switches that represent past kamen riders.

Any new switches probably won't be numbered, if it was numbered then it would be part of the set. So the ultimate switch won't be called Switch 41 it will probably be called the Ultimate Switch, or Extreme Switch or Big Bang Switch.

why are killing the whole system, yes there are other switches but its only used in the movies... that's why its a movie-exclusive switch
Doguso
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO/Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: W

Post by Doguso »

That is a good point actually. The horoscopes DO know who is in the rider club and they have very effectively (and nearly succeeded) in attacking Gentarou off-guard and finishing him off. Why don't the horoscopes do that to the other club members, they are even more defenseless and it'd seriously screw Gentarou up. He wouldn't risk their well-being. I hope they do an episode arc like that in these last 10 episodes (since 40-50 will be about finishing the plot and Gentarou going through some big character change before he finishes off the big boss). It'd be interesting to see Gentarou willingly give up Fourze to protect his friends then Meteor comes in and saves the day.. might be a good last hoorah before Meteor becomes more obsolete to Fourze's final form (I'm sure that's going to happen...).
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

I think it is because fourze fighting them helps the zodiarts to evolve. They don't care all that much for fourze unless he is attacking someone who has surpassed the last one, then is when they attack...Okay, Libra is the one who fights. Virgo doesn't give switches, so she isn't all that much in the battle zone, Leo doesn't do a thing and Cancer simple enjoyed messing with genta. Scorpio attacked him because none of her "Zodiarts" was a "hit". or that's how i see it. So, really, there is no need. Besides, the chairman already said he had an interest in Genta. So i guess he is off limits...maybe...
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Does anyone else aside from me think that the Chairman might be Genta's supposedly dead dad? Or at least his body being controlled by an alien?

Seems like the kinda twist that could be done.
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Leonite Rider wrote:Does anyone else aside from me think that the Chairman might be Genta's supposedly dead dad? Or at least his body being controlled by an alien?

what does aliens have to with horoscopes and zodiarts? lmfao. But if he was his dead dad wouldn't he invite Gentarou into his office for tea?
Doguso
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO/Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: W

Post by Doguso »

Leonite Rider wrote:Does anyone else aside from me think that the Chairman might be Genta's supposedly dead dad? Or at least his body being controlled by an alien?

Plausible. I think it's more likely that Tsubaki is either Gentarou's or Kengo's dad and the chairman is a close friend of Gentarou's parents... but that's still pushing it. It'd be an interesting pull around though... I'm pretty sure Gentarou's parents are involved in the whole astro power thing though.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama

Post by Leonite Rider »

Also, preview, who thought the last "States" switch would be called "United"?
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

locuas wrote:I think it is because fourze fighting them helps the zodiarts to evolve. They don't care all that much for fourze unless he is attacking someone who has surpassed the last one, then is when they attack...Okay, Libra is the one who fights. Virgo doesn't give switches, so she isn't all that much in the battle zone, Leo doesn't do a thing and Cancer simple enjoyed messing with genta. Scorpio attacked him because none of her "Zodiarts" was a "hit". or that's how i see it. So, really, there is no need. Besides, the chairman already said he had an interest in Genta. So i guess he is off limits...maybe...
I asked myself, why Virgo doesn't give switches. But, who says Leo hasn't his own agenda, like the plot with Aries, which was off-screen. Perhaps, Leo is related to some main character... And, no one is interested in Tachibana?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Sheldon131 wrote:
locuas wrote:I think it is because fourze fighting them helps the zodiarts to evolve. They don't care all that much for fourze unless he is attacking someone who has surpassed the last one, then is when they attack...Okay, Libra is the one who fights. Virgo doesn't give switches, so she isn't all that much in the battle zone, Leo doesn't do a thing and Cancer simple enjoyed messing with genta. Scorpio attacked him because none of her "Zodiarts" was a "hit". or that's how i see it. So, really, there is no need. Besides, the chairman already said he had an interest in Genta. So i guess he is off limits...maybe...
I asked myself, why Virgo doesn't give switches. But, who says Leo hasn't his own agenda, like the plot with Aries, which was off-screen. Perhaps, Leo is related to some main character... And, no one is interested in Tachibana?
my theory is that her job is to keep the other horoscopes in check and make sure they don't act against red eye. About Aries, i think it was Libra who gave him the switch.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

This theory has been raise before, and I'll refute it again: Gentarou already knows what the chairman looks like. He's seen his picture.
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

my theory is that her job is to keep the other horoscopes in check and make sure they don't act against red eye. About Aries, i think it was Libra who gave him the switch.
I don't think it was Libra, he was pretty surprised when he heard about a sixth member.
Anyway, Virgo is my favourite Horoscope and I'm eager to know who is she, or he, but I don't think they will gave us such a sick twist :lol:
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

No he wasn't, Libra was the one who made the sixth.
HIDragonstar
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Garo, Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Fuuma no Kojiro
Dreamy: Kaoru, Kotoha,Wakana

Post by HIDragonstar »

I'm starting to think that Libra knows something about Meteor.

Either that is some subtle shipping on the Writer's part, but when he turned into Tomoko, or he knows much more about the club and Tachibana than he is letting on. After all, he did send Cancer into the Dark Nebula, even when he knew the secret identity of Meteor. It made me think he knew the identity already when he was mentioning that "Its not needed." Also when he fought with Meteor, he was critiquing Meteor about having a weak heart.
People say that the real world isn't black or white, its shades of gray. I prefer to think its a rainbow spectrum, when any color is dark enough, its black, when any color is light enough, its white. Yet, there is a spectrum of cultures and values.
Xander Blaze
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W / Kuuga
Dreamy: Tendou Souji
Favorite Actor?: Kikkawa Koji
Favorite Band: Tetra Fang
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Ultimate

Post by Xander Blaze »

Other than the disturbingly effective Net switch, anyone else got freaked out by that guy's face? One minute he looks OK, the other time he looks REALLY creepy.

So suspender-sensei joined Kamen Rider Club. I don't think they'll make an episode involving conflicts between him and the club (or at least, not in the series) since they're almost out of episodes till the finale with more than 5 more constellation zodiarts not making any debut yet
天の道を往き、総てを司る!
Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko!
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule over everything!

Yes, I'm back
Truthfully.
Disappeared since the end of Kamen Rider OOO

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”