Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Fourze 30 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

dancercotillion wrote:I seriously don't remember the Gyro Switch appearing before, but that's a brilliant way to use it.
It's used in the Nuggets Foodroid. That was the first time it was used by Fourze.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

So yeah Ryuusei, your school is all gloomy with the rainfall and nobody is allowed to talk about it. Even the Shiba Princess isn't allowed to talk to you. What a way to portray a school.

I'm surprised Oosugi wants to become the advisor, for a while I thought Sonoda will be that. But guess the whole point of being a Horoscopes pushed that aside.

Why is Meteor addressing Libra as Horoscopes? He already knows that. Makes more sense for him to pronounce 'Libra!'

Yay! they replaced the love bird graduates with a new love bird juniors. Obvious pattern there.
haha_4456
There are four lights!
There are four lights!
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Rina Koike
Favorite Band: Akb 48
Quote: Hissatsu attack part....5!

Post by haha_4456 »

Oosugi as their new advisor, the final switch, aries zodiarts appearance.. Things are gonna get interesting now! and of course, Tomoko and Ryussei will make a sweet couple I think.

Btw, I think Ran is pretty hot as well. lol
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

Oh, no! Another student is a Horoscope?
Bet that this one is cocky too. Wonder when Leo is gonna attack, or at least, speak?
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

How did Ran not do anything when Oosugi grabbed her shoulders? It was such a strong reflex before.

Finally, Oosugi and Gen are buds. I look forward to their first handshake! I loved all the Oosugi scenes, escaping from Miu and Shun, learning that a teacher is distributing switches, making faces during the transformation sequence... And of course the ending, everyone was so energetic (except Kengo lol).
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

So 30th episode... I have a feeling that they're going to try to fit in all the other horoscopes at once.

Preview:
Spoiler
Why is Meteor always in his Storm form now? He can't be that weak.
Silentwolfdog
Save the life
Favorite series: Garo (and many more)
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Iljimae 枝梅
Quote: I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Post by Silentwolfdog »

I get feeling that rest of Horoscopes aren't gonna get a lot of spotlight time compared to Aries, Cancer, and others. Hopefully not though because I want to see my zodiac shine for a while.

Minji I freakin love your signature, one of best scenes in that kdrama!
Showa wa yume ga atta jidai dakedo, ima wa yume ga nai
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

Even though Switch 40 is going to be the ultimate Switch, I can't help but wonder if there is going to be another switch. Sort of like the Extreme Memory wasn't part of the original set or the Purple Medals weren't part of the original set. Meh.

Leo apparently gets a few lines in the first Fourze Movie, haven't seen it so I really can't comment fully on it. I was going to say if there is another switch incident happening in a different school, It would make sense if Leo was directing over it.

They have 20 episodes and six horoscopes left to showcase.... Probably going to have like entire movies devoted to a horoscopes.
bradrian
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kuuga
2nd Favorite Series: POWER RANGERS
Dreamy: Kaoru from Garo
Favorite Band: Too many XD
My boom: Girls XD

Post by bradrian »

I feel like if Gentarou and Oosugi do the handshake, oosugi will mess it up, for the lols.

Also, to answer someone who asked why Meteor said "Horoscopes!" as opposed to "Libra!", he was more shocked that a Horoscopes was even at the school, as opposed to it being specifically Libra. Therefore, he said out loud in confusion, "Horoscopes!"

If Oosugi finds out that Sonoda was a Horoscopes, especially because it's the teacher he has the creepiest, most ehfbnawkfgwefiu attachment to, I think he'll actually implode, and create The Hole.

ZE BLACK HOLE! DUN DUN DUNNNN
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Oosugi didn't do the handshake and doesn't have the excuse of secretly being meteor! this can only mean he's secretly a horoscopes and will betray you all!

also, I prefer this aries: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Aries
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Kuchiri wrote:Even though Switch 40 is going to be the ultimate Switch, I can't help but wonder if there is going to be another switch. Sort of like the Extreme Memory wasn't part of the original set or the Purple Medals weren't part of the original set. Meh.
actually, the purple medals WERE part of the original set. they were sealed before the Greeed could see them, but the entire series, the purple medals were part of the three rings that form on eiji as he's turning into OOO or changing combos.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I already deleted all of OOO off my computer, so could someone provide a screencap of that, the earlier in the series the better. I'd be interested to see it.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Why did Libra turn into Nozoma? Out of anyone, he picked her. I mean, he wouldn't have known she would mean anything to him unless he either knew his identity or saw him against Cygnus. ...he can control his illusions, right? It's not like he turns into someone another person wants to see.

I actually thought Oosugi would end up becoming a Horoscopes, and the most powerful one at that as a way to turn around his...showing ever since episode 1.

Edit: I like Fairy Tail.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Oosugi didn't get the handshake because Ran got it first. You can't deal out more than one handshake per arc.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

dancercotillion wrote:I already deleted all of OOO off my computer, so could someone provide a screencap of that, the earlier in the series the better. I'd be interested to see it.
Spoiler

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”