Go-Busters versus AkibaRangers

Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >

Which Sentai is the better one this season?

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
35%
Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger
65%

Total votes: 79
xenoss
Adventure

Re: Go-Busters versus AkibaRangers

Post by xenoss »

If I was ask this in during Go-Busters ep1-30 I would have said Go-Busters, easily. As much as I liked Akibaranger, Go-Busters was just too good. It isn't Gekiranger good, but for me this is 2nd best.

But right now, after 11 disappointing episodes in the 2nd arch, I am not feeling the love. So my vote goes to Akibaranger.
JT515
Infinity
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Dreamy: mao ichimichi
Favorite Band: M.O.V.E

Post by JT515 »

Aeikozz wrote:
SuperSentaifan4ever wrote:Part of the reason why they are using "It's Morphin Time" from MMPR is because Power Rangers is going to be having it's 20th anniversary!
I don't care it's their 20th anniversary. Your just making my point of even how much more outdated that call is. After 4 seasons (mmpr 1-3, zeo) plus countless reruns of those seasons. I really don't get any type of glee from it. It's old, it's outdated. I am 100% positive they coulda came up with something way better than that.
YA even though they used "Its morphin time" i think go busters version kicks mmpr's "Its morphin time" any day of the week especially with the tune witch its pretty catchy and the real time henshin its overall better and also the reason why they there is some pr referances surprisingly saban actually helped a little bit with go busters in return for toei to reshoot the legendary war for the upcomming bastardization "mega force" . but saban's ideas is ok with some ideas but when you give him a whole show such as PR its a disaster. lol but ya go-busters version of "Its morphin time " is awesome. ( i vote for go-busters)
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I think someone said here on these forums over a year ago that Saban and Toei had some sort of deal happening. Toei would flim more Gokai and apparently now Gosei footage for Saban so they could do Megaforce. While that was going on Toei let Saban direct the first ten or so episodes of Gobusters. Which is why it's very much like old power rangers. IF you notice the last few months or so they haven't done any of the MMPR troupes since Saban hasn't been working on it for months now.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

There's been no confirmation that Saban had been working on Go-busters, though.
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Kuchiri wrote:I think someone said here on these forums over a year ago that Saban and Toei had some sort of deal happening. Toei would flim more Gokai and apparently now Gosei footage for Saban so they could do Megaforce. While that was going on Toei let Saban direct the first ten or so episodes of Gobusters. Which is why it's very much like old power rangers. IF you notice the last few months or so they haven't done any of the MMPR troupes since Saban hasn't been working on it for months now.
ya he only did the first few episodes but he helped a bit but he didnt direct them because go busters is not his but he didi help with some ideas witch is fine he is ok with the ideas eventhough some can be dumb but forgivable but when it come to his project PR its just a complete mess and thats why PR sucks Saban is not good with his own stuff.
Go-On Macaroni wrote:There's been no confirmation that Saban had been working on Go-busters, though.
ya i think it was a little bit its almost unoticed but it kinda makes sense because toei went out of their way to reshoot the legendary war so saban helped with gobusters for a little bit while they were reshooting the legendary war . either way gobusters is still go busters and i bet you toei was like "ok saban you can help but your not messing this up like how you messed up PR in the US" lol
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Do you work for Saban? Do you work for Toei?

I find it pretty doubtful that you could know just what happened behind the scenes, there.
JT515 wrote:and i bet you toei was like "ok saban you can help but your not messing this up like how you messed up PR in the US" lol
Why would Toei care about PR's quality, though?
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:Do you work for Saban? Do you work for Toei?

I find it pretty doubtful that you could know just what happened behind the scenes, there.
JT515 wrote:and i bet you toei was like "ok saban you can help but your not messing this up like how you messed up PR in the US" lol
Why would Toei care about PR's quality, though?
im just making a joke on how that sabans PR is crap and toei was like you can mess up power rangers but youre not messing up sentai with your bulll crap in a jokeing matter i hate PR though. but i dont work for saban or toei but i do know people in the entertainment business that work with Nickelodeon on getting shows on there and for a bit they worked to get PR on there and still doing that( since they do that with every show thats not a nick orgianal as in a diffrent company made it and nick has the brodcasting rights) and they told me the scoop what was happening with that since i was curious what they were going to do with goseiger and they basicly said there was some conflict to reshoot the legendary war because toei was of couse working on go busters so its was kinda to return the favor. the funny thing is the people that i know witch i will not say there names seen the sentai footage and they themselves say they like the sentai better than what saban was putting out and i thought that was funny . but it was cool to get the inside scoop.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Yeahhh sorry man but it's really hard to believe a random guy who says he has the inside scoop and he can't give names or dates or anything. You're just adding to the rumor mill without any concrete evidence.
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Lunagel wrote:Yeahhh sorry man but it's really hard to believe a random guy who says he has the inside scoop and he can't give names or dates or anything. You're just adding to the rumor mill without any concrete evidence.
well if you dont believe me that fine. but the reason why im not giving names is that im not trying to do this to get attention. but anyway your opinion.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Kuchiri »

1. While Nickelodeon owns the Power Ranger franchise, it does not mean they get to control what Saban does with the show. They just promote it and get the actors to follow in their promotions. i.e. Music videos and events. They might ask Saban to do a few things throughout the series to reference Spongebob or something.

2. Nickelodeon doesn't care what Toei does. They don't deal with Toei, they pay Saban to make them money. If Saban can't get footage from Toei then Nickelodeon will try to create another teen pop idol for little girls and forget Power Rangers ever existed.

3. Spelling below a 4th grade level makes us trust you less.
JT515
Infinity

Post by JT515 »

Kuchiri wrote:1. While Nickelodeon owns the Power Ranger franchise, it does not mean they get to control what Saban does with the show. They just promote it and get the actors to follow in their promotions. i.e. Music videos and events. They might ask Saban to do a few things throughout the series to reference Spongebob or something.

2. Nickelodeon doesn't care what Toei does. They don't deal with Toei, they pay Saban to make them money. If Saban can't get footage from Toei then Nickelodeon will try to create another teen pop idol for little girls and forget Power Rangers ever existed.

3. Spelling below a 4th grade level makes us trust you less.
Well im 100% aware of that and i never said that nick controlled saban i just said that i personaly know people who work in the entertainment business and does stuff for Nickelodeon. Now have connections with saban now thanks to samurai on nick. Yes they do stuff like promo's and stuff like that also they were able to see behind the scenes of saban's company and at the time when they were in the process of making megaforce thats when they were able to get the inside scoop of what was happening. Also they were able to see sentai and they just said that the sentai was better ad that was off of their opinion . They do projects on shows they dont even like but overall its their job . Its amazing because its pretty cool to know people like that and of course i dont go around bragging about it.

The thing i find amazing is that people underestimate like they dont know stuff and im not saying you have to have change your opinion but dont underestimate me and insult me it just makes you look like a fool. I dont mean to brag but i have plunty of connections to people in entertainment and thats what people dont know about me . I see that #3 was not positive so it gives me that you typed your whole post to be disrespectful if it was not ment to be disrespectful your next reply to me better be positive and not sarcastic and if your going to be disrespecful then dont post. So 1.Dont underestimate people and 2. Be respectful to people because #3 was unnecessary and out of line. You can not believe me but at least respect me since i respected you in this reply. so good day to you. :)

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”