Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Fourze 39 released

Post by Alessar »

I hate that regent style Gentarou normally wears. He looks so much better without it. Still, Ryusei's hair is KING.
neonblue2
Gabu
Favorite series: A lot
My boom: Kitties!

Post by neonblue2 »

ReversedSentai wrote:I can't help but laugh looking at this every time:

Spoiler
[ Image ]

But I don't blame him. When have you ever seen people break dance to the point they can float in the air?
Here's what made me laugh.
Spoiler

More Wikipedia it seems.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I don't know. I didn't like this episode. I know Fourze is all weird. And that's fine. But here it felt forced. Or things didn't make sense. Signing a contract felt totally stupid. The hell you need to sign a contract. Taurus breaking his own rules just voided the whole thing. I would of gone to the teachers to deal with him. Plus, Taurus is ultimately weak. He was gonna get stopped by cosmic. And Virgo coming out of nowhere to save Meteor. What the junk. They want to know who the freak he is. ATTACK HIM. Cop out after cop out. Can someone explain why Ryusei was exempt from the school rules? I thought he was a student. Or is he really a transfer student?
Last edited by archer9234 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ximara
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Post by Ximara »

I don't know why, but going from what was said in the episode and then in the preview...I kind of feel like Emoto is Virgo. If he is it would make sense that he stopped the fight between Taurus and Meteor. If I remember correctly the only time Virgo's ever attacked the group was before Kengo met Emoto in Kyoto (yea that was fun saying in my head). During that arc he seemed to like Kengo and told him he reminded him of his father. When Gamou was telling Kengo about his father's death, Emoto had a guilty look on his face and looked away when Kengo turned to face him. Then this episode, Emoto tries to warn Kengo away from Gamou to protect him, then Virgo protects Meteor. I believe I also remember hearing Gamou or maybe Libra at one point saying that Virgo is Gamou's most trusted follower. I'm pretty sure out of anyone, Gamou's known him the longest. And hell, we've already had one cross dressing Zodiarts so why not another? Afterall, I could draw a parallel between those two characters as they're they only two commanders whose identities the writers have actively worked to keep hidden.

On another note, while watching the break dancing/double dutch duels, I looked at my sister and said, "You know, for a guy that's all about following rules and laws...he's got no qualms about breaking the laws of physics AND gravity...". I mean really...dude was FLYING in the air, did none of them think that odd?
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

People need to stop thinking Virgo is a man. This would be total suicide to Tamashii Nations. Majority of the people who would buy the SH figuarts, would stop. You don't make a female character a man. It would make more sense the former president is Virgo.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Ryuusei is an exchange student not a transfer student. If he was a transfer student, he would be under Ama High's rules.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Normal Gen looks neat.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah when I first saw the break dance battle, I instantly thought of Ryuotauro. Nothing will beat him in these kind of battles shown in KR now. Lol...I actually thought Gentarou looked pretty cool in his normal school clothes. JK, looked pretty different but once he was kicking ass and those girls were cheering him on, I laughed. That look fits him too. Ryuusei still has the best hair though. But yeah, I wonder what's up with Virgo. That was the thing that got me thinking the most in this episode.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

Ryuutaros will forever be the god of break dancing in the Kamen Rider world. This episode would've been the perfect opportunity to bring back Den-O considering how much Toei loves using Den-O as their cash cow.
Go-On Macaroni wrote:
FinaleJ wrote:- DOUBLE DUTCH!? You missed a perfectly good point to having friend making be gen-chan's specialty and YOU BLEW IT!
Apparently, it was something the actor was really good at so hey, they did use a specialty of his. :P
I was also kinda surprised when they revealed Gentarou's specialty is double dutch. Writer's preference, eh? I did not know that. Also, if Gentarou said "Making friends!", he'd instantly win considering how Sugiura is a dictator with no real "friendship" :mrgreen:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, I don't remember if someone else mentioned it, but Gentarou's actor is good at double dutch. He mentions it in the Fourze premiere meeting (I think we just used jump rope instead, but he does say "double dutch")
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

Gentarou looks pretty cool with normal hair and outfit. don't really think that's a wig though, rather his real hair. Virgo is starting to get interesting, who is she?
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

archer9234 wrote:People need to stop thinking Virgo is a man. This would be total suicide to Tamashii Nations. Majority of the people who would buy the SH figuarts, would stop. You don't make a female character a man. It would make more sense the former president is Virgo.

Remember Scorpio? Up until it reveal it voice and speaking was male.

Then it turn out it was a female.

Why would they not do that again?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Also In Kamen Rider W we had
Spoiler
the Jewel Dopant
, if I remember correctly. Voiced as female but turned out to be male.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Kogashi wrote:Also In Kamen Rider W we had
Spoiler
the Jewel Dopant
, if I remember correctly. Voiced as female but turned out to be male.
Thanks for reminding me of W. Just shivered from remembering Luna Dopant from the movie.

Still, the episode was entertaining.

Can't wait for the next episode.

EP Spoiler:
Spoiler
Anyone up for KR Golf using Wii? lol
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

actually, W had at least 3 of those.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”