Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
hide's Pink Spider
Favorite series: KR: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: KR: W/Double
Dreamy: Ankh
Favorite Actor?: Nakamura Yuichi
Favorite Band: GacktJOB
Quote: HidekI: *while a sleep, mummbles* Zombie Turtle are in mah pantsu. Tsubasa: *opens one eye and sighs* You're asleep. HidekI: ^_^ Thank joo....Zzzz

PIECE ~Kioku no Kakera?

Post by hide's Pink Spider »

Ryon and Shu to star in Toei Hero Next movie
Toei, the company that makes the popular Kamen Rider and Super Sentai series, has revealed the start of a new project, "Toei Hero Next," using the actors that have starred in those series. PIECE ~Kioku no Kakera~ (directed by Ten Shimoyama) is the first film and features Shu Watanabe (20) and Ryosuke Miura (25) who starred in the popular Kamen Rider OOO. From now on, the series will feature young actors who have graduated from Toei's tokusatsu series.

"Toei Hero Next" is a project to show a new side of the young actors. The first actors selected were the stars of Kamen Rider OOO. The main character, Eiji Hino (Watanabe), transformed into Kamen Rider OOO, and his partner, Ankh (Miura), was a monster. In the show the two of them presented themselves as superb partners. In PIECE, Watanabe plays a free reporter and Miura a cameraman with five personalities. They pursue a mystery in this science-fiction suspense story.

Without using a transformation belt or finishing off enemies, this is a showdown of acting abilities. Watanabe said, "I'm good friends with Ryosuke and see him all the time in my off-time, but this time we're rivals. It's a different kind of feeling." "He [Watanabe] is only 20, but he's growing up," Miura responded with a large smile.

Toei television producer and head of the Toei Tokyo filming studio Shinichiro Shirakura explained, "When their show is over, it's absurd to just say 'Okay, bye.' If only there were a way to show another side of those hero show actors...." From now on, the series will use not only actors from recent Kamen Rider and Super Sentai series, but also those from the past.

Shimoyama, known for directing the films Innocent World and Shinobi as well as the Kamen Rider OOO related music videos "Anything Goes!" and "Te o Tsunagou ~Matsuken x Kamen Rider Samba~", commented, "I want to film the side of those two that they only show in private." PIECE begins DVD rental on November 9 and goes on sale November 21.

Source: Sports Houchi
So I guess I want to know is... is TV Nihon going to be subbing this?

I really am looking forward to it and I was kind of hoping since it is a Toei project and it is suppose to have Toku actors in it, that it would be done.

And if this needs to be moved, please tell me where to put it.

(There should be a request forum for these kinds of things on the front of the forums page... Just saying....)
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: PIECE ~Kioku no Kakera?

Post by takenoko »

I remember someone mentioned this but I can't find their thread. So for now I'll just drop it in the OOO forums.

I dunno if we're planning to do it. Maybe if it gets a lot of good reviews
XIII
The Conspiracy
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz - Kab
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Devil Z

Post by XIII »

Live for the Moment, for the Moment is Eternal!
hide's Pink Spider
Favorite series: KR: OOO
2nd Favorite Series: KR: W/Double
Dreamy: Ankh
Favorite Actor?: Nakamura Yuichi
Favorite Band: GacktJOB
Quote: HidekI: *while a sleep, mummbles* Zombie Turtle are in mah pantsu. Tsubasa: *opens one eye and sighs* You're asleep. HidekI: ^_^ Thank joo....Zzzz

Post by hide's Pink Spider »

Okay. Well, I hope you do. Just found out it's not due out until September, 2012 for now.

I have to see if I can bring up the article next time.
weissfreya
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: DECADE.KIVA.W~Double
Dreamy: ANKH and EIJI
Favorite Actor?: Shu Watanabe
Favorite Band: Gackt
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Manga.Yaoi
Quote: "The best tools in life you have are action and sincerity.
Whether you quit a bad habit or begin a good one, commitment to that decision is everything. "

Post by weissfreya »

I have the copy - but sadly its been ages and no one has been subbing it...

This is a very powerful change in the two characters... I like Ryo - having 5 split personalities and a different Shu :)
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

weissfreya wrote:I have the copy - but sadly its been ages and no one has been subbing it...

This is a very powerful change in the two characters... I like Ryo - having 5 split personalities and a different Shu :)
I saw half of it raw. But that can only take you so far when you don't understand shit.

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”