Forum rules
Wiki Link

< OOO | Fourze | Wizard >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Super Hero Taisen released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Ximara wrote:I liked it, I mean, it's one of those movies I can watch while sick (ie now) and not have to put too much thought into it. I was a bit confused when Eiji transformed, I could've sworn that his Ankh coin was still broken at the end of Mega Max. It's possible I guess that he fixed it at some point between now and then but then where was Ankh? I could go rewatch it to see if maybe when Ankh magic'd himself back to the future (lol unintended 80's movie reference, sweet) he left Eiji with some coins but it's late, I've got a fever, and work at 7am so...not tonight lol.

I liked Joe during Gokaiger, so seeing him get some screen time was totally ok by me. I want to know what was in those barrels Hina was chucking that she was kind of struggling to pick them up when she lifted a flipping vending machine no problem in OOO's first episode.
Eiji doesn't need Ankh's Medal to transform into OOO. Any Taka Medal would do and that was the case 99% of the time. Also, Hina had a hard time lifting the vending machine so lifting those barrels would be still hard to do.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I think the short answer is that this movie probably isn't canon XD
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

no, it isn't, i can tell you right away. there is just too much things for it to be canon.
KamenSentaiDigiman
Favorite series: Gokaiger, Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: W, OOO, Busters
Dreamy: Luka from Gokaiger
Favorite Actor?: Yuki Yamada
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider Den-O
Quote: "Always, NEVER GIVE UP!" - Sonar Pocket

Post by KamenSentaiDigiman »

What can I say, This was interesting to say the least! I loved the story and was really happy.

Things to watch for in the future:
Joe and Kaitou Movie? (Just putting it out there.)
Narutaki who are you?
More SS X KR movies.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Nah it's canon. They just expect you to ignore the inconsistencies.
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

Just watched the god damn movie for the sheer awesomeness of Sentais and Riders.....

Story plot wise? Nahh I don't care....

I just hope that in the future there will be no more crossover movies
Last edited by ReversedSentai on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary spoiler tag
Quetzalcoatl
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Kumbia Kings
My boom: Lowriders
Quote: "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want! Blacks and Chicanos killing each other is what they want! That's how they run this place. Once we get together they don't run shit!"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

I really like This movie.
there were some many plot holes in their but it really didn't stop me from enjoying it.

I love Joe in this movie. He was more emotional in this one.

I really love it when the owner was talking about KR losing their slot, I was assuming they were talking about time slot of their show but It could be other things as well.

To tell the truth, I was glad that Fourze and Go-Buster had little screen time, but that just me

Many of the awesome things happen in the movie has been said by other so I guess leave this then.

TVNihon, muchas gracias por tu servicio. You are one cool group.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

I don't think too many people watch these movies for the story. Though Megamax delivered in both the story and the awesome departments.

Still, it was a fun movie. The dynamic between Joe, Marvelous, Tsukasa and Kaitou was interesting. Though it reminded me of a teen love story or something. :-p

As for the canonocity of this...does it honestly contradict anything? Aside from the Gokaigers having the ranger keys, I can't think of anything major.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

DarknessRanger, I also find it amusing that Yoko easily slips out of her cockpit while Red and Blue can stay. But I guess this is what a great plothole can do to a movie. Guess this is the only way they need to make Fourze to pilot the GobusterOh. Aside from the fact that Fourze's base at the moon is called Rabbit Hutch and Yoko's Buster Machine's designation code is RH-03. :lol:
Tomos
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
My boom: Languages/singing

Post by Tomos »

I thought some bits were really good and some parts were really ridiculous.

I liked the way they were just like ''I'm not Akaranger'' ''And I'm not Ichigo''! It was very strange in parts.
Nijiiro_no_Ryuu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Souji Tendou
Favorite Band: Nightmare
My boom: Orson Scott Card
Quote: 戦わなければ、生き残れない!!
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by Nijiiro_no_Ryuu »

Hi! :D First time posting here on tv-nihon...been sorta loitering around and stalking the forums for a while before finally joining... :roll:
As always, thank you for another awesome sub job! Been watching TV-Nihon subs when I can get my hands on them ever since being introduced to Kamen Rider Den-O by a friend a couple years ago. Been a pleasure to watch :mrgreen:
I think that they did kinda try to stuff a little too much into an hour and a half, just like they always seem to do, but that doesn't make it crap, it just could have been handled a little better. *shrug*
The thing that makes me go "Really Toei, you just had to do that, didn't you?" was when Daiki was all like "You hurt me so I'm gonna hurt you." I was all like "Dude, are you a 2 year old? I don't think so. GROW UP!" :evil:
Other than that and the fact that most of the riders and sentai didn't have much screen time, I quite enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next TV-Nihon project :D
In a world where "right and wrong" are not black and white but shades of gray, one man fights to protect the innocent with the fire of his convictions.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Hey, here is a tought, where the hell is enter? he could have been the one who was piloting the mecha instead of Diend.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

locuas wrote:Hey, here is a tought, where the hell is enter? he could have been the one who was piloting the mecha instead of Diend.
S'funny, I remember when my husband and I watched the raw together the first thing I tweeted about after was

"You know, I bet Enter made out like a bandit with a bunch of Enetron during this whole kerfluffle"
Ximara
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Post by Ximara »

Phoenix512 wrote:Eiji doesn't need Ankh's Medal to transform into OOO. Any Taka Medal would do and that was the case 99% of the time.
No I ment that I thought the medals were destoryed or sucked into another demention or whatever at the end of the series and Eiji couldn't transform anymore. Then at the begining of Mega Max, Ankh pulled his Marty McFly and gave him medals to become OOO's again. I could've sworn though that he took them back with him. In all honesty I'm running a fever of 102 and really don't feel like whipping out my portable hard drive to check. It's entirely possible that I'm remembering it wrong, for now though I'm going to go with Takenoko's call and say the movie's probably not canon.

I mean in Decade they said that all the Kamen Riders we know are from the same world, (I may be wrong since I'm not as familier with Decade) and that he was hopping to other Kamen Rider worlds, parallel realities if you will. Then he popped into Shinkenger and was told that that world had no Kamen Riders. However in Gokaiger it was established that all Sentai are from the same world. Ergo, Sentai and Kamen Riders are from two different realities. That then begs the question of how they're paths would've crossed and which world were they fighting in?

God I put way too much thought into that. I'm going to go lay down now...
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Ankh didn't take back the Medals with him when left in MegaMax or how else Eiji would be able to fight in the third part of MegaMax.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”