Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Go-Busters 37 released

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:Random complaint is that the Custom Visors are hilariously loose when they set it. They're obviously just holding it against the brace and it's always shaking a bit more sliding up and down.
Haha, yeah, that is pretty obvious at times. But I guess they wouldn't be able to get away with the toy in this case, so they're left with what appears to be a flimsy prop.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Problems of the HD age.
MagiRed
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by MagiRed »

I get the SD version so, i don't get it. :p
Quetzalcoatl
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Yuriko Shiratori
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Favorite Band: Kumbia Kings
My boom: Lowriders
Quote: "Chicanos killing Chicanos is what they want! Blacks and Chicanos killing each other is what they want! That's how they run this place. Once we get together they don't run shit!"

Post by Quetzalcoatl »

Yoko I love you but ESCAPE MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this episode by far awesome lol

I love it when Both Ryu and the boss started to question Yoko first love. XD Especially the part when he said "I have him investigated. "
XD
Not a lot of J action in this episode. Though I did that scene he did with his hand XD
Secret Identity
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Secret Identity »

So, this is the wedding episode, and my dad's performing a wedding tomorrow. Coincidence?

Not sure how I feel about Escape's monster form.
Currently Watching:
Ninninger, Drive, Ghost
Gamer_Nikko
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: ORRE WA TENSAI DESU!

Post by Gamer_Nikko »

So... How many times was Youko married to Sensei that day?
And to make things appear "legit" in order to trap Escape and Tiararoid, they needed to kiss, right?
Hmmm...
Well... The only good thing about wasting a day trying to capture the villains is that Youko gets to kiss Sensei on the lips each and every time.
:3
RIDER KICK!!!
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

I really don't think she did. Firstly because Japanese girls are notoriously stingy with kissing people and secondly because Ryuuji and the Commander would've jumped down his throat first XD
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm a bit surprised that no one adds Usada as one of Youko's stingy parents who doesn't want her to get marry. Yeah she probably never getting married with the Three Amigos being the ultimate cockblock team.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

quite an improvement from last week's episode. so, its a coincidence that the wedding episode also questions Escape's attachment to Messiah? relevant. let Youko understand the true meaning of 'love' first.

I can see Ryuuji being the 'dad', but the commander? why? except the excuse of him being the commander.

nice entrance Escape, its rare to see some villain gatecrashing the hero's plan with some style. well, except Enter because he's Enter. this time a lot of exposure for Escape's development.

GOOD NEWS: Escape has a new form to counter the GB's Powered Custom. BAD NEWS: We won't be getting the pleasure of seeing Escape fight in the civillian mode anymore.

p/s: this time Youko's finisher is Rapid Kick? Is this her second finisher or TV-Nihon's change of her finisher's name?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

It's actually always been Rapid Kick, we just have been mishearing it and changed it when we found out our mistake. In our defense, they sound very similar and when you just glance at the characters ラピッド ラビット they look pretty similar as well.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, I naturally assumed it was Rabbit Kick, seemed like that would be the attack that would make the most sense for Youko and Usada

ラピッド Rapid
ラビット Rabbit
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW

Post by methos »

Cute episode, though the megazord fight was terrible. Reminded me of when Saban moved up to using Dairanger footage and had to do a lot of editing to either mix Zyu and Dai together or cut out shots of the Dairangers or other actors. Lots of random cuts showing stuff, but no actual interaction between the opponents. Also pretty sure Ace's sword swapped from one hand to the other and then back.
BAD NEWS: We won't be getting the pleasure of seeing Escape fight in the civillian mode anymore.
Yea, but it's a temporary form, so we'll still get to see her strut around when making threats to Enter and the Go-Busters. She didn't do a whole lot of actual fighting, so it's not a significant loss.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

toni2212 wrote:
I can see Ryuuji being the 'dad', but the commander? why? except the excuse of him being the commander.
I think ryuuji is more of a overprotective brother.
And the commander, my theory is, since they showed in youko's birthday that her mother bringed her to the center, he probably knew her since she was young and running around, and this episode hints that he took care of her education to some extent(telling the school about the "special situation"). Add to that the fact that youko seemingly have been in the HQ since she was little(not having any living relative that we know of), and he probably has known youko nearly as long as Ryuuji or usada, so he probably started seeing youko as a surrogated daughter at some point.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Lunagel wrote:It's actually always been Rapid Kick, we just have been mishearing it and changed it when we found out our mistake. In our defense, they sound very similar and when you just glance at the characters ラピッド ラビット they look pretty similar as well.
No problem. both sounds too similar, of course you guys got confused. just making sure if Youko got an extra finisher or not when at a glance, it's like her normal finisher (albeit extra spinning)
locuas wrote: I think ryuuji is more of a overprotective brother.
And the commander, my theory is, since they showed in youko's birthday that her mother bringed her to the center, he probably knew her since she was young and running around, and this episode hints that he took care of her education to some extent(telling the school about the "special situation"). Add to that the fact that youko seemingly have been in the HQ since she was little(not having any living relative that we know of), and he probably has known youko nearly as long as Ryuuji or usada, so he probably started seeing youko as a surrogated daughter at some point.
This remind me of early episodes that mention Youko and Ryuuji been living in the HQ after the incident 13 years ago. don't tell me they are schooled in the HQ?
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

toni2212 wrote: GOOD NEWS: Escape has a new form to counter the GB's Powered Custom. BAD NEWS: We won't be getting the pleasure of seeing Escape fight in the civillian mode anymore.
I wouldn't be so sure about that yet. I remember thinking the same thing when Basco got his Kaijin form, and that turned out to be false. Sure, not as MUCH fighting happens when they're in their human guise, but I still don't think it's going to be an auto-henshin for every fight.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”