Who ya gonna call?
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< AkibaRanger | Go-Busters | Kyouryuuger >
Wolfmano
Gao

I have question/theory on escape and enter

Post by Wolfmano »

It been long time since i posted anything. why enter call Messiah your majesty? When escape calls Messiah Papa, we know that Messiah used piece data from the people who was trap in the lab that is in hyperspace. i have theory, what if the three go-busters 13-14 years ago was not the only children that was visiting the research labs since it Christmas after all when the event happen. what if there was more children visiting. what if there were more daughters then sons that was visiting the lab reason the escape calls Messiah Papa.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: I have question/theory on escape and enter

Post by takenoko »

Nah, I don't think that'd work since that'd mean the Go-Busters killed the other kids. Enter and Escape probably just feel like Messiah's subordinates since they're his creations.
Blazordra
Favorite series: Boukenger
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Dreamy: Yumeria Moegi
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Here's to us (Drink)
Here's to those like us (Drink)
Dang few (Drink)
And there all dead (Drink)

Post by Blazordra »

Not a bad thought process, However Ep. 37 showed that Escape might have deeper attraction to there creator.

In Enter's case however, I think he call's Messiah majesty as a snide insult. It's my opinion that he's always wanted his creators power for himself.
Wolfmano
Gao

Post by Wolfmano »

but doesn't leave the question on whose personalities are fuse together that make up enter and escape who they are?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

If you take the Freud ideals of the id, ego, and super-ego, Escape is basically Messiah's id while Enter is the ego. They are a combination of personalities with both conscious and unconsciousness desires. When you have a bunch of unconscious desires that make up you and basically act them out, who knows which desire goes with what personality. So Escape calling Messiah "Papa" could be just one person calling their father "Papa" in their unconscious desires.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Huh, that's a pretty interesting theory. Did you come up with that on your own?

Enter is definitely ego, the realist. He makes the plans and he knows that he has to put off instant gratification for long-term benefits.

Escape is pure id. She's impulsive. Her motivations are just to do what makes her feel good. Id is also the libido, and Escape is an avatar represented by a sexy lady.

How does the super ego fit in all this? Messiah itself isn't a good fit since super ego is the critic and moral role.

Hmmm, come to think about it. Since Escape's appearance, have we seen Messiah and Enter arguing the way they did at the beginning of the show? It'd be interesting if Messiah loses his id characteristics because they're all in Escape now.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

The creators, they'd be the closest thing to a super ego in this equation I think.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

From what I read, the super-ego is part of the ego which governs the self-reflection and judgmental processes. So the super-ego could be Enter as well but the creators could be it as well. I don't recall Enter and Messiah arguing since Escape was created because she would do the things to please Messiah while Enter could do his plans.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

The Super-Ego from what little psych I remember, basically tells the Ego why what the Id wants is bad or if it is bad.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”