2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Re: Go-Busters 39 released

Post by butyoumight »

The second entry is from a 25 year old male who says he's Enter and that he knows where all the cards are. The actor who plays Enter is 24, but will be 25 in January
LOL oh Toei.
Nah...forget EnterXEscape, it all about EnterXRed and EscapeXBlue.
HELL YEAH!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Usually I dislike episodes featuring kids but DAYUM that kid is awesome. It's really nice they found an actual kid who's actually good at karate, it just made everything look much more real and amazing.

Also: Worst. Father. Ever.

So your kid says he wants to be an engineer but you force him through karate because he didn't say it forcefully enough? Hint: engineering makes more money than karate
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Is it just me or those guys in the dojo were suit actors? Their faces are very familiar.

That kid's got the moves like Jet Li.

It was a nice episode with a kid. The kid kicked ass and it was about his dreams. Also, Ryu got to play the mentor, look smart with his plan and look cool. It's funny how he always get the best characters to interact with in his episodes. He also became a much better cahracter after Jin showed up. He grew a little and finally found his place.

I'm disapointed he didn't keep fighting with the super form while overheated. That would be awesome.

The fights were awesome. And I really like how the characters do a lot untransformed. And without relying on stunt men, which makes it even better.

Jin and J were awesome again. LOL @ Jin teasing Escape about her relationship with Ryu.

And well, Enter saving Escape wasn't that strange. She's an avatar like him and they both have the same final goal. Also, they are evolving and they must be realizing they are brother and sister. But yeah, his phrasing was strange enough to make the shippers go mad.

It seems like next ep will be awesome.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Nah...forget EnterXEscape, it all about EnterXRed and EscapeXBlue.
I'm not gay, so I dont care for the EnterXHiromu stuff, but EscapeXRyuuji? Sign me up! Hell complete my perverted lesbian fantasy and go with EscapeXYouko.

I'm just gonna go in the corner before I become pervy all over again...
SilverFire
Adventure
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: MBI Juspion
Dreamy: Tammy from Shaider NG
Favorite Actor?: Keji Ohba
Favorite Band: Crush 40
My boom: People piloting giant robots
Quote: Now, count up your sins.

Post by SilverFire »

Lunchboxx wrote:Oh god that picture on the front page, I want that to happen. Now. NOW! What would she be though? Green Buster? Frog Buster?

Random Episode Thoughts

Kinda cool to know that the media is on alert for the cards, it gives some depth in how serious the Go-Busters crew is taking this.

Holy shit that kid has some moves. Also I'm getting some flash backs to Kamen Rider Meteor with the "WACHA!"

*Opening theme*

Is it wrong to say that I keep staring at Youko's legs and nice booty in this episode? Of course I always do, but I am more in this one.

Not all, Ive been staring at Yoko's legs the moment her actress became 18. Their just so full and thick. I am creepy I get it. Yoko Escape and even Nakamura have been making my pants tight for a while now. Epic!
Anyway the kid deserves a award for best child TV martial Artist. Seriously he was awesome.
Darkwings
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Darkwings »

The Green Buster could work (even if it won't happen).
They spent a lot of time developing her character in contrast with other people in the staff at the base. For example, the 'other guy' (I can't even remember his name) is brilliant and all, but she was more in the 'main' role when stuff happened in the base itself.
I think she had even more spotlight than the commander.

She also made Hiromu step down more than once, that alone is some sort of feat.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

m4rc0 wrote:Is it just me or those guys in the dojo were suit actors? Their faces are very familiar.
I wouldn't be able to ID any specific one of them, but they are definitely suit actors/stunties. This is basically the annual stuntie show-off episode, which is always fun to watch since we so rarely get to see them outside of a suit.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

Episode thoughts:

I'm disappointed at Ryuuji's overheated fight, or should I say, lack thereof? Just tossing a giant rock was lame, I wanted him to really whoop some ass.

Enter saving Escape is a shocker, Go-Buster/Enter/Escape were all surprised by it. It could be that he's starting to feel more connected to her, but perhaps he just sees her as useful and didn't want her dead. Although, if this was the case he would've just said it, so maybe there's something more to this than Enter wants to let on?

Kid was awesome.

Also, when did Volcanic Attack become Volcanick Attack? It doesn't really matter, just curious.

So, J is just plain awesome.

Spoiler
Enter gets an upgrade? ALL OF MY YES
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
Lunagel
Mofu~
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

MarcosPMA wrote: Also, when did Volcanic Attack become Volcanick Attack? It doesn't really matter, just curious.
Oops.

Just pretend it's magickal?
MagiRed
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger

Post by MagiRed »

Nice episode as usual. I spot an unhenshined fight. Nice! Sentai recently doesn't have a lot of unhenshined fights. And man that kid was awesome!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>Also, when did Volcanic Attack become Volcanick Attack? It doesn't really matter, just curious.

I've been trying to get that done for a while, but the typesetter keeps copy and pasting in the original spelling. I just like it since it has the groan-worthy inclusion of Nick as a pun in the attack name. (Since all the attacks have some reference to the partner animal. Rapid coming from Rabbit, and Gorilarge)
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by butyoumight »

ViRGE wrote:I wouldn't be able to ID any specific one of them, but they are definitely suit actors/stunties. This is basically the annual stuntie show-off episode, which is always fun to watch since we so rarely get to see them outside of a suit.
I can identify at least three of them. One of the guys that gets a focused shot in the big fight scene is the former GokaiRed and current director of stunts. The two main guys in the dojo are Stag Buster and Blue Buster.
Lunchboxx wrote:I'm not gay, so I dont care for the EnterXHiromu stuff, but EscapeXRyuuji? Sign me up! Hell complete my perverted lesbian fantasy and go with EscapeXYouko.
...do you realize how hypocritical this statement is? Since when do you have to be gay to enjoy slash and recognize the significance of a gay relationship? You're not a lesbian either, I assume, but you like femmeslash?

Just. Saying... :/
Gamer_Nikko
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: ORRE WA TENSAI DESU!

Post by Gamer_Nikko »

Quick thoughts on the Enter/Escape pairing.

The staff teleported to the other dimension the first time Messiah awakened, correct?
There were no other humans to be turned into Messiah's Avatars except for Jin Masato and Hiromu and Youko's parents, correct?

I surmise that Enter's "base data" was taken from Hiromu's dad, while Escape's data was from Hiromu's mom...plus Youko's mom's hawt body. (Remember Jin having a crush on the MILF known as Youko's mom?)
Ahem.
Anyways, that's what I think is happening with Enter and Escape.
The data of Hiromu's parents' love for each other is leaking through to their respective Avatars.

As for Youko...
She has the creamiest thighs I've ever seen in a while... And that's coming from a guy who has seen a LOT of thighs...
RIDER KICK!!!
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog

Post by butyoumight »

It's already been established that Enter and Escape are composite avatars made up of the data from all of the people who were transported into the subdimension. It seemed implied to me that all of the women were compiled into Escape, and all the men into Enter, but who knows for sure. Either way, I think Escape and especially Enter are less being influenced by some small part of the data that makes them up (I always got the feeling they were fully autonomous and it was just appearance and mannerisms that they got), and more the fact that they're gathering more data and becoming more human as a result.

That's just my view, though.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

butyoumight wrote:
Lunchboxx wrote:I'm not gay, so I dont care for the EnterXHiromu stuff, but EscapeXRyuuji? Sign me up! Hell complete my perverted lesbian fantasy and go with EscapeXYouko.
...do you realize how hypocritical this statement is? Since when do you have to be gay to enjoy slash and recognize the significance of a gay relationship? You're not a lesbian either, I assume, but you like femmeslash?

Just. Saying... :/
Not a place to discuss such stuff (look at what happened with the doughnut shop lady in the kamen rider thread), But looking back I can see what you mean.
I may have put that into words wrong, but basically what I meant was; Male on male relationships in fiction does not get me hot and bothered. While I do support gay rights and the like, I'm just NOT the kind of person to get the hots over two guys getting it on. Two girls though is a different matter because us guys are just horn dogs(Not that I am mind you) who think of concept of lesbians as something awesome.
I'm sure most women get all giddy when guys kiss(I know my sister does), same thing with guys who get giddy when girls kiss(like me, though I'm not a creepy horndog).

But I dont wanna go into anymore than I already have. Point is, I admit I worded what I said wrong and I'm sorry. If you wanna discuss this more with me, we can via pm if you wish.

Return to “Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters”