Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: KR Wizard 39 released

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

I actually think ol' whitey might not be a Rider - the show's website doesn't list him in its "Rider" section, instead relegating him to his own "Shiroi Mahoutsukai" section...
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

@"Kamen Rider Ookalf"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote:I actually think ol' whitey might not be a Rider - the show's website doesn't list him in its "Rider" section, instead relegating him to his own "Shiroi Mahoutsukai" section...
I will give you credit, but I think they are referring to the main two Riders, they do not refer to Nadeshiko as just "Nadeshiko" her offical title is "Kamen Rider Nadeshiko" according to the Kamen Rider Wiki.

The wiki refers to The White Wizard as a Rider, so maybe it is a toss?

Link:
Spoiler
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

No offense but that type of wiki isn't the best source of things. At least with our wiki, we try to use official things instead of using opinions. For now, we aren't thinking about making the White Mage a Kamen Rider since the TV-Asahi site doesn't have him as a Rider.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I wouldn't take that wiki as anything official; I mean, just looking at the Agito page, I can tell it's got a few mistakes...
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Phoenix512" and "Go-On Macaroni"

Phoenix512 wrote:No offense but that type of wiki isn't the best source of things. At least with our wiki, we try to use official things instead of using opinions. For now, we aren't thinking about making the White Mage a Kamen Rider since the TV-Asahi site doesn't have him as a Rider.
They do have a Nadeshiko Ring in their official Rider Legendary Hero Rings, but she is not listed. I believe that page is for the main Riders. Would you please provide some "opinions" on the Wizard section? (I am not saying that they are not their, but I just need some prof, everything I have read on the Wizard page seems legitimate to me as facts.) Also, Fueki transformed into a Rider, so... How about you consider it?

Go-On Macaroni wrote:I wouldn't take that wiki as anything official; I mean, just looking at the Agito page, I can tell it's got a few mistakes...
If you feel strongly about the mistakes, you could correct it.
Last edited by Enter the Meteor on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

I'd say White Wizard is just as much a rider as, say, V1, the RioTroopers, and the Alternatives.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Enter the Meteor wrote:If you feel strongly about the mistakes, you could correct it.
Eh, as much as it is annoying.. it'd prolly be more annoying to get into an argument about
Spoiler
whether Shouichi's sister really counts as an Agito or not. My opinion on it is that she's as much one as DekaGold is a ranger but, *shrugs*
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

I think the official website knows best, especially when we have had evil rider before and it supports my own beliefs. :)

Is the word Henshin closer to transform or to change in translation?

I've been thinking about the reason for creating Phantoms and magical energies. We know the Philosphers stone must be infused with a large amount of magic.
We also have strong hints that WM doesn't really care about the whole create phantoms thing. (See his lack of actual involvement and Sora's questions)
What if the whole purpose of the sabatt was to create phantoms to sacrifice them for the stone. Beast eats the magical energies that are released upon phantom death and Khimaira lives on that stuff so it's pretty potent. It also raises the question on what happens to the magical energies when Khimaira doesn't eat it. Does it just dissappate or does it hang around?

The reason the previous sabatt failed would then be due to Haruto resisting despair, perhaps leaving to little magic to complete the process.
WW may be using a different approach to creating the stone. While WM wants to add loads of little pools of magic (Phantoms), WW instead focusses on creating several really powerfull sources. (Mages like Haruto and probably Mayu) This would even support his claim that the ring that Wajima made can be used to save a lot of people. If WW can do his plan before WM no sabat would need to take place.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"TNT"

TNT wrote:I think the official website knows best, especially when we have had evil rider before and it supports my own beliefs. :)

I've been thinking about the reason for creating Phantoms and magical energies. We know the Philosphers stone must be infused with a large amount of magic.
We also have strong hints that WM doesn't really care about the whole create phantoms thing. (See his lack of actual involvement and Sora's questions)
What if the whole purpose of the sabatt was to create phantoms to sacrifice them for the stone. Beast eats the magical energies that are released upon phantom death and Khimaira lives on that stuff so it's pretty potent. It also raises the question on what happens to the magical energies when Chimaera doesn't eat it. Does it just dissappate or does it hang around?

The reason the previous sabatt failed would then be due to Haruto resisting despair, perhaps leaving to little magic to complete the process.
WW may be using a different approach to creating the stone. While WM wants to add loads of little pools of magic (Phantoms), WW instead focusses on creating several really powerfull sources. (Mages like Haruto and probably Mayu) This would even support his claim that the ring that Wajima made can be used to save a lot of people. If WW can do his plan before WM no sabat would need to take place.
1. Nadeshiko is a Rider, but she is not one the main Fourze page.

2. The word "Henshin" translates to "Transform".

3. Maybe the energy is like a type of feature of a car. Lets say you have two cars, they are very different, but the main difference is a feature. Both cars look different, but they operate on the same basic level. So, if you need that feature, you go with car A, if you do not, you go with car B. Or, the energy that Wizard leaves behind just sits there, and looses energy? Maybe Dragon does do something with it, he just has not told Haurto about it?

4. That may be correct! The only thing that I see is that pesky Gold Ring, hm... Maybe he plans to make the Sabbath on his own, proving that he is Wiseman. Or, maybe it is a reverse Sabbath?
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: @"TNT"

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Enter the Meteor wrote:1. Nadeshiko is a Rider, but she is not one the main Fourze page.
You sure that's not just due to her only appearing in a movie, and not the TV show?
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

@"Kamen Rider Ookalf"

Kamen Rider Ookalf wrote: You sure that's not just due to her only appearing in a movie, and not the TV show?
Well, they have to separate the main ones from the film ones, it is the TV show homepage, not the films. The film homepage lists her as a Rider.

Link: http://www.fourze-ooo.jp/character/index.html
Last edited by Enter the Meteor on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

変身 (Henshin) actually is probably closest to "metamorphosis" (probably why they decided to use "morph" in mmpr). "Transform" is definitely the most natural translation for it though. The two kanji are 変 (change) and 身 (body; form).
TNT
7X

Re: @"TNT"

Post by TNT »

Enter the Meteor wrote:
TNT wrote:I think the official website knows best, especially when we have had evil rider before and it supports my own beliefs. :)

What if the whole purpose of the sabatt was to create phantoms to sacrifice them for the stone. Beast eats the magical energies that are released upon phantom death and Khimaira lives on that stuff so it's pretty potent. It also raises the question on what happens to the magical energies when Chimaera doesn't eat it. Does it just dissappate or does it hang around?

1. Nadeshiko is a Rider, but she is not one the main Fourze page.

2. The word "Henshin" translates to "Transform".

3. Maybe the energy is like a type of feature of a car. Lets say you have two cars, they are very different, but the main difference is a feature. Both cars look different, but they operate on the same basic level. So, if you need that feature, you go with car A, if you do not, you go with car B. Or, the energy that Wizard leaves behind just sits there, and looses energy? Maybe Dragon does do something with it, he just has not told Haurto about it?

4. That may be correct! The only thing that I see is that pesky Gold Ring, hm... Maybe he plans to make the Sabbath on his own, proving that he is Wiseman. Or, maybe it is a reverse Sabbath?
3: :? I have absolutly no idea what you are trying to tell me with the car analogy. :?:
I don't really expect to hear anything on the lingering magic, but who knows maybe it will turn out to be important.

4: What the gold ring does, I don't know. But there is a moon and what looks like a sun on there, so it's bound to have something to do with the Sabat. It's either there to foil WM (And help WW) or to help WM (and help WW ;) ).

@ Lunagel Thank you. I was asking because I'm overthinking the use of the word change for the WW. :P
I'm just reminded of my original theory on why WW's belt says now, whereas Haruto's belt says please and Nitou's belt doesn't say anything and their relation with their respective Phantoms. I can't wait to see what the girl's belt is going to say when she comes back!
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

"TNT"

TNT wrote:
3: :? I have absolutly no idea what you are trying to tell me with the car analogy. :?:
I don't really expect to hear anything on the lingering magic, but who knows maybe it will turn out to be important.
Nitou's belt doesn't say anything I can't wait to see what the girl's belt is going to say when she comes back!
1. I am trying to say that the function of the belts are the same (get rid of and destroy Phantoms) and their toys are the same, just Beast's belt has a different function that Haurto's belt. Maybe the energy will become visible to us with that purple, gold Ring? It may gather when the White Wizard uses the Ring.

2. Kousuke's belt says "GO!", which would indicate that Beast Chimera is impatient and wants food "Now".

3. I just hope that the belt does not make the belt say "Like, Totally!" or some girly phrase like that. :D

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”