2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 12 released

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Finally, the good guys win one over! Very nicely executed plan.

Rivera ripping her ears off and turning into weapons. Yeah, didn't need to see that. Who needs lunch anyway?

I laugh way harder when Ryuuga had his arms in the wrong position than its actual hilarity.
dat20091
Go Go!
Quote: "Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..."

Post by dat20091 »

Yea this was a great episode as it had good plot twists
I wasn't expecting the part where Ryuga got shot and died because in season 1 and 2 it seemed like Makai Knights can't really get injured as Kouga got slashed by a sword multiple times without his armor and he seemed fine
I was kinda expecting the broadcasting because the broadcast was stopped too early and the camera man might have forgotten shut off the record button
Wasn't expecting Takeru to be behind the scenes broadcasting it though.
Now that there's that whole Rian and Ryuga thing, Aguri is the only person without a girl XD
Also at the end where Rian said Ryuga was finally free
I thought to myself that it would be wayyyyyyyyyy more creepy if you're randomly walking around the city and see a dead serial killer walking around
I would be scared as hell.

Next episode seems to have more Aguri parts to it, so that's good as he's really just there and haven't been in much of the overall story at all.

Also the next episode should have a new song as the new song was said to be released like July
So either next episode or the 14th
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

XerBlade wrote:So, I guess they're going to be getting a red-tinted Madou lighter now?
My is guess that the madou horror detector will be this:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

dat20091 wrote:Aguri is the only person without a girl XD
He's holding out for some Kouga. Or maybe Tsubasa.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
MissTokuLover
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by MissTokuLover »

Hi, just joined the forum today & I love the GARO series, nice to meet you all!

anyway, truth be told I haven't been enjoying this season as much as part 1 & 2 but it's still pretty damn good! =D and ep 12 was 1 of the best eps this season, loved the twists, Rivera "killing" Ryuga was so unexpected! Loved Rivera's reaction when she realised she had been tricked.
OOOKaiser wrote: Rian and Ryuga do not have any chemistry together please stahmp director pls.
personally being in the Toku fandom for some years now I've come to realise that characters don't need to have chemistry to have shippers, I've seen plenty of shippers of characters which I thought had very little chemistry.

BUT in the case of Ryuga & Rian, I'll have to disagree with you there. I think they still have some chemistry...at least Rian has more chemistry with Ryuga compared to how she is with the other 2 guys. I think Ryuga+Rian look like a nice couple & I like them both too, so yeah, I support Ryuga+Rian! =P and it looks like this pairing is becoming popular with fans too, seems like more people are starting to ship them ever since ep 11.

Looks like Aguri's going to have more screentime in the next ep, so far that guy's so under-used, not that I like him that much anyway, but it's good that he gets some more exposure, the other Makai knights already have alot of exposure.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Good eps, I like the Rian/Ryouga shipping and the reminder of eps 8 & 9.

So, it's official, the Kaneshiro being behind the Horrors in Volcity is more than just a theory.

I guess the Goddess statues and the girl singing are somehow related to the Horrors.

Rui remind me of Ran Kuroki from Fourze, physically I mean.

Too bad we see the armors or Horrors true form so less, but since it's all CGI, it can't be helped.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Funny things I realized during catfight :P Rivera had heels while sitting on stool but after her jump and landing at 13:17 her heels gone now this is not that strange considering they were shooting a combat scene but funnier part was this at 13.21 and onward she suddenly has some tracking boots and until she puts Rian on table she has them on than while she was punching Rian on table she has her heels again. Same shoes changing happens when she fought Ryuuga too
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I didn't notice the heels thing, but I did notice that whenever it switched to Rivera's stunt double, she seemed to look bulkier?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

okay, how much of the news is the madou horrors plan to make the city go agianst ryuuga and how much is the producers saying "nothing never happens in this city, WE HAVE TO EXPLOIT THE HELL OUT OF THIS RYUGA GUY!"? because, honestly, i don't think even Kira got this much attention in Death Note.

Also, ryuga managed to get into the TV station...again...this time with a very suspicious disguise.

TV guard: mmmh...here comes a mysterious guy with his head covered by a helmet which does not fit on a tv station the same night Riviera challenges that serial killer Ryuga to come into the tv station......he must be one of Bob's men.

and no, you are not allowed to ruin my joke by explaining why it is normal that kind of outfit on a tv station in japan. Ryuga still had the helmet on.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

locuas wrote:okay, how much of the news is the madou horrors plan to make the city go agianst ryuuga and how much is the producers saying "nothing never happens in this city, WE HAVE TO EXPLOIT THE HELL OUT OF THIS RYUGA GUY!"? because, honestly, i don't think even Kira got this much attention in Death Note.

Also, ryuga managed to get into the TV station...again...this time with a very suspicious disguise.

TV guard: mmmh...here comes a mysterious guy with his head covered by a helmet which does not fit on a tv station the same night Riviera challenges that serial killer Ryuga to come into the tv station......he must be one of Bob's men.

and no, you are not allowed to ruin my joke by explaining why it is normal that kind of outfit on a tv station in japan. Ryuga still had the helmet on.
Ok how about plausible reasons than?

Reason 1. In japan most delivery couriers does not remove their helmet because they usually does their delivery on their negihbourhood and they don't wanna get known (totally made up and probably stupid sounding reason :P)

Reason 2. They planed whole scene before hand I mean there is gun, blood talismans protect against gunshot and a few other things what if Rian used a spell on TV station guard to let Ryouga in but he needed that disguise to get close to TV station without confronting SG-1?

Reason 3. Rivera was expecting Ryouga so probably said to guard to let him in and there will be SG-1 personnel waiting in stage to capture him again Ryouga needed disguise to arrive TV station and since it was a delivery outfit he may thought he could pass without much difficulty and even if there were difficulties he knew either Rian or Rivera will set up something to prevent people to get in way of their fight or witness it.
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

The good guys were definitely due for a win :D

Now I'm wondering, since Ryuuga was able to fake his death, if he's going to do the logical thing and not wear the extremely conspicuous trench coat whenever he's out buuuut... no, probably still will :p
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

This was certainly the most enjoyable episode of this season so far, keeping me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Now I am curious about the singing girl, as well as the man Sonshi was reporting to -- was he the Kaneshiro himself?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Greenstalker wrote: Reason 1. In japan most delivery couriers does not remove their helmet because they usually does their delivery on their negihbourhood and they don't wanna get known (totally made up and probably stupid sounding reason :P)
Especially since 1) most delivery couriers don't have tinted helmets and 2) always have their helmets off or at least their visors off when they have to go inside for a delivery.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Greenstalker wrote: Reason 3. Rivera was expecting Ryouga so probably said to guard to let him in and there will be SG-1 personnel waiting in stage to capture him again Ryouga needed disguise to arrive TV station and since it was a delivery outfit he may thought he could pass without much difficulty and even if there were difficulties he knew either Rian or Rivera will set up something to prevent people to get in way of their fight or witness it.
the problem with that is that the episode seems to imply riviera did the challenge on the spot. She did not discover Rian was a makai priest until she had no opportunity to leave the special, so she had to improvise. She had no opportunity to call the sg-1 or tell the guards(who are, like everybody else in the building, just normal humans) to let Ryuga in. and even then, why would riviera risk her cover instead of calling the sg-1, since there is already a madou horror among them that could help her?

Also, even if it is normal for delivery to get in with the helmet on, Ryuga already infiltrated the building once. most guards would be more careful about letting someone in after a, suposedly, serial killer managed to do it before

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”