Not officially a Sentai
GokuSS400
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Quote: Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero!

Now, Count up your sins!

Akiba S2 E12 and 13?

Post by GokuSS400 »

So as the title implies I'm wondering about Episodes 12 and 13 of Akibaranger Season 2.

I know this is a bit taboo to ask, but did something happen to subbing it? I'm asking more out of concern/curiosity here really.

Now before people tell me to go look at the torrents and stuff, I have...at least 3 times. TV-Nihon posted their torrent for Akibaranger episode 11 on June 22. So its been 8 days now since the last episode was subbed, and 9 days since the episode aired in Japan.

I've gotten so desperate that i looked at the other major toku fansub group (Over-Time) to see if they had it, and they don't. Heck there aren't even episode summaries up for them on wikipedia yet. All internet searches are turning up is the RAW, and since I don't know enough japanese to be able to understand them.....

So back to the original question, anyone know what's going on with Akibaranger season 2 episodes 12 and 13? (not trying to offend or rile anyone up here, just trying to find out what's going on with one of my favorite toku series because I've never seen this kind of situation happen where a week goes by with one of the weekly shows being skipped over for subs)
Image Image
Spoiler
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Akiba S2 E12 and 13?

Post by Phoenix512 »

They are both in QC at the moment. Akiba is a hard series to translate. So don't worry it and just relax.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”