The actual game

The original series!
Forum rules
Wiki Link
RiderLeangle
Faiz

The actual game

Post by RiderLeangle »

So is anyone here into the actual game or is this forum just for that Toei Season 1, I didn't really care for what I've seen of the Toei one to tell you the truth (Not your fault TVN), But I do play the actual game.
And before you ask what deck I use, I have two, the one I use more is a Machine Deck (it was a plain Cyber Dragon deck until it got semi-limited so now its just a machine deck), The other is an Exodia deck. I'm trying to make a Spellcaster deck though.
ImageImage
shadowneko003
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Abaranger
Favorite Band: Cascada
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Her boyfriend's a pilot

Re: The actual game

Post by shadowneko003 »

I played the game. I remember how my nephews and I got into it. At first he was like, "If you buy a starter deck and get into it, I'll do it too." And I was like, "Ionno...." (This happened the summer following the release of the cards.) So fast forward to Winter Vacation that same, my nephews got into the game, then I got dragged into the game. Funny thing was when I brought my starter deck Yugi (<3 Black Magician and Black Magician Girl), it came with 3 Black Magicians, 3 Card Destruction, and 2 Soul Exchange. Then next year, KB Toys had a sale on YGO cards during winter, I think we brought in total a whole box of LOB and we got the Right Leg of Exodia for our troubles, along with a few good ultra and super rares, crappy super rares (like Man-Eater Bug and Mystical Elf), crappy rares and commons, oh and the Ultra rare Monster Reborn. XD

I swear that YGO was the last card game I ever get into, and so far, I kept that swear. I still play YGO, I still have my second and third decks. Somehow, someone stole my first deck at school. I left it on the table, turned away, turn back, and it was gone. *cries* I miss my super rare Raigeki (sp?), even though you can't technically use it, but I wasn't a player, so it was just family and friends I play with, so it didn't really matter that much. Don't ask me what kind of decks I have, it's a mixture and I'm not that good with making decks. However, in the World Championship 07 and 08 for DS, I have a Spellcaster deck. Magic rules!
LJ Blogger
Do not PM me about DDL links. Please report them here in the correct forum

YES, we know our DDL links are dead! READ THIS.
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

I got Championship 08 Just for that Dimensional Prision card, its like Sakuretsu Armor that removes. Although one of the more evil effects of a card, is that of Jinzo Lord

I obviously use it in my Machine Deck which runs 2 Jinzos. And as far as my machine deck, Both my Cyber Dragons are the badass kind
ImageImage
shadowneko003

Post by shadowneko003 »

Those effects are evil. I wish I had a Cyber Dragon in real life, however, no more cards for me. XD
LJ Blogger

RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

I have 3, 2 alt-art, 1 Tin one, at one point I had 5 I got through trades, 2 alt art, 2 tin, 1 Pack (Cybernetic Revolution)
ImageImage
shadowneko003

Post by shadowneko003 »

No more cards for me. I'm poor....though I'm a sucker for Black Magician and Black Magician Girl cards....XD
LJ Blogger

RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

I've been trying to make a spellcaster deck, Although the real reason, So I can focus on the game when I draw a DMG, at a regionals I got completely distracted by someones duel mat, this was the picture on it

And the worst time to not be able to focus on your game is at a tournament >_<
ImageImage
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Mmm, Dark Magician Girl.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

I can't tell if you mean it (don't blame ya') or are quoting Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged
ImageImage
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Both of course
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

I kind of figured that.
ImageImage
Map
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Decade/Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: AC/DC

Post by Map »

I started about half a year to a year after I saw the first episode of the English dub, then sometime in junior high I quit for a while, but now I decided to start playing again. It took me a while to go through the cards I kept in my card box, suprisingly I had enough to make 3 decent decks. The only person I can find who plays it in my school is my cousin though, so I don't get to play much.
RiderLeangle
Faiz

Post by RiderLeangle »

Find out if theres anything around you. I have a thing every saturday at Books a Million where people come in and duel
ImageImage
FlickyF
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dreamy: Yami Yuugi
Favorite Band: Royksopp
My boom: Don Dorcha
Quote: "What is evil? If I am loyal to what YOU say is right, is that enough to make me good."

Post by FlickyF »

I got a GX starter deck and some promotional cards from the books and video games. My favourite is "Judgeman of the Pharaoh", a Trap crap which was free with Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium World volume 4 (Yu-Gi-Oh! volume 35).
All my love to the staff,

Flicky
Map
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W/Black RX
2nd Favorite Series: Decade/Den-O
Favorite Actor?: Sean Connery
Favorite Band: AC/DC

Post by Map »

I already tried, there used to be a tournament every two weeks from February until Summer at a nearby Toys r'us, but they stopped because of the decline of popularity.(On the bright side I got 15 restructer revolutions.) And any card game stores have already shut down for the same reason.

Return to “Yu-Gi-Oh”