Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 16 released

dat20091
Go Go!
Quote: "Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..."

Re: Garo Yami wo Terasu Mono 16 released

Post by dat20091 »

Yuusha wrote:Also, if you haven't figured out how they're turning people into Madou Horros then you haven't been paying attention because they just made it pretty obvious.

James

By giving them crack?

Spoiler
Should be this exact moment when Tousei was mixing Enhou a drink
http://puu.sh/3K3lS.jpg
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I laughed when Burai raised his death flag when he gave Lago to Rian. I was surprised that he didn't die in this episode yet but then I saw the preview. The only scene that I got disappointed was when Ryuga was going to cut down Enhou but Rian stopped him.

Preview:
Spoiler
Seems like the Madou Horrors are going to be more active now that Tousei has been revealed as the bad guy.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Slap glasses on Rian and I'm not fooled. Take Aguiri's glasses off - even though we saw him fighting after they were knocked off - and I don't recognize him. Derrrr.

Someone had previously theorized the steakhouse owner was secretly the big bad; I was hoping it wasn't the case but the clues were there. Ever since we met Hyena and found out he was another Kaneshiro, I figured it was the brother though.

The girl fight was appallingly bad. I mean ... that was horrible. I'm fine with Rian having a different fighting style but have her be good at it. Jabi's actress studied ballet and I think that lead to the graceful style we've seen most priestesses using. Making Rian a gunslinger is neat but even Yuna was better at it. I'm about to start rewatching Ultraman Nexus because Jabi's actress is in it. She's good with guns in that one too.

Edit: in the commercials pack we have the guys from Two Cellos selling phones. They kind of look like they're dressed as Makai Knights! YES PLEASE.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

fist...bomb......okay, i get the idea behind it, having a way to stop criminals who come too close......but that thing belongs to the freaking army! look at it! one hit from it and you are dead! this is not the kind of thing police officers are allowed to use, this is not the kind of things people are allowed to posses! this does not make me feel safer, it makes me feel they will start arresting people with different view points and never see them again! why is everyone so happy about it!?
even if horrors control sg-1, they have to be really STUPID to make public that they are giving this weapons to their men...and the people in volcity have to be really STUPID to not see the big problem with the police having this kind of weapons. i cannot see one single reason to give sg-1 this stuff...outside of their travels trough the stargate, of course(wow, i hold on 16 episodes before finally making that joke...)
Spoiler

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
yep, i really feel safe now that sg-1 have this things...hiding under my bed
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

locuas wrote:fist...bomb......okay, i get the idea behind it, having a way to stop criminals who come too close......but that thing belongs to the freaking army! look at it! one hit from it and you are dead! this is not the kind of thing police officers are allowed to use, this is not the kind of things people are allowed to posses! this does not make me feel safer, it makes me feel they will start arresting people with different view points and never see them again! why is everyone so happy about it!?
even if horrors control sg-1, they have to be really STUPID to make public that they are giving this weapons to their men...and the people in volcity have to be really STUPID to not see the big problem with the police having this kind of weapons. i cannot see one single reason to give sg-1 this stuff...outside of their travels trough the stargate, of course(wow, i hold on 16 episodes before finally making that joke...)
Spoiler
[ Image ]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
yep, i really feel safe now that sg-1 have this things...hiding under my bed
I kinda like the fist bomb concept, in theory. And I'd like to see some crazy dude go all over the top and arm himself with fistbombs, elbowbombs, shoulderbombs, chestbombs, kneebombs, shoebombs and headbombs to go fight his sworn enemy. :mrgreen:

Notice how they have to reload after each punch? Maybe makai knights can go upgrade their weapons to a cartridge system too and become mahou makai knights to kick madou horror ass. (yes, I'm making a Nanoha joke lol)
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

i would understand it if they were made to fight horrors, but they are intended to be used against humans, NORMAL humans, and we saw a WALL get blown to pieces. they only reason it did not kill aguri is because they...for the lack of a better term, are monsters.
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MadCow »

Nah, it's just that the main characters have more HP than normal humans. Also note that Rian and Ryuuga took multiple slashes (with CGI blood!!) from Enhou without a hitch. :D
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Thanks for the episode one more time! and I have to say that the person that knew that Tousei was the master mind is a genius! I don't really remember who was but he predicted it in another topic. I had a guess about it because of the 3 people that knew about the horrors he was the only want that was left out of the situation. Enhou was forced to become a horror and Kazami was eaten.

This was a rushdown episode and that mission was like a suicide mission just to find out the true about Kaneshiro Kensei.

The relationship between Rian and Enhou is not believable specially when we saw them together just for 2 episodes.

We have 9 more episodes left and they still have to deal with Rivera, Enhou and the 2 bosses.

No clue about GARO's past yet.
Final Vent!
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

MadCow wrote:Nah, it's just that the main characters have more HP than normal humans. Also note that Rian and Ryuuga took multiple slashes (with CGI blood!!) from Enhou without a hitch. :D
that is not my point, my point is that this weapons are WAY too much overkill for what is supposed to maintain the peace in volcity.
robinosuke
Shinobi
Shinobi
Favorite series: Kakuranger, Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kyoryuger, Garo,KR W
Dreamy: ♥Yayoi & Rian ♥
Favorite Band: JAMProject,Project R
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Nanika wo eru tame ni wa, Nanika wo sutenakya~
-Basco ta Jolokia

Post by robinosuke »

Dat fist bomb on the wheelchair handle. Didn't notice it at first =P

chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

This episode was alright. I can sense the conflicts getting more intense now that we know the heroes are being chased after. I don't like how they made Rian look kinda dumb though. All season long, she's been made to look smart and deceiving. In this one, it was the opposite. I also felt like we needed more explanation on her relationship with Enhou to establish a strong connection. We only saw them together in one episode or two only. At least Enhou's Horror form looks cool. The fake blood effects look too obvious and I'm not liking it. Rian took some attacks and it showed blood but when the battle was over, she looked clean as hell! What the hell? Where is the consistency? And yeah, I guess the big reveal does make sense. We haven't seen Kaneshiro Tousei for a while so figured he had a bigger role than advertised.
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

I don't get why sonshi just took off, I mean when he fought ryuuga and everybody else he handled them like they were nothing so the fact that ryuuga showed up doesn't seem like a reason for him to retreat, I mean what did he just lose interest cause that seems just as hard to believe.

also when burai had his "it's you" moment I think he was probably just talking about the horror who beat ryuuga.

I'll be honest when rian shot enhou, I had totally forgot she even had a gun, lol.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Blood was CGI like that in Ougon Kishi Garo (or Garo Season 1) too.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Damn it, Haruto! You chase the Phantom when he runs off, don't let him regroup!

Wait, wrong show.

Damn it, Ryuuga! You chase the Horror when he runs off, don't let him regroup!

There we go.
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by MadCow »

dancercotillion wrote:Damn it, Haruto! You chase the Phantom when he runs off, don't let him regroup!

Wait, wrong show.

Damn it, Ryuuga! You chase the Horror when he runs off, don't let him regroup!

There we go.
I rewatched the episode again. Lol, it was even sillier than that.

Horror gets fistbombed, gets up and stares, scene cuts to Ryuuga who stares back, then is called by Kensui and suddenly everyone forgets the bad guys are even there, even the camera crew.

I'm starting to think that if I treat this show like a typical Final Fantasy J-RPG clone, with unskippable cutscenes happening after combat where you supposedly "win", the entire setting becomes more believable.

Return to “~Yami wo Terasu Mono~”