Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Wizard 44 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wizard_44

Felt like kind of a random episode considering we're in the late game. No Fueki or Mayu this episode.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Wizard 44 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It didn't seem random to me. It seems to me that Fueki is purposely drawing Haruto away from the Phantom so his former teacher would become the last mage he needs for his master plan.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

That conversation between Medusa and Wiseman seriously tripped me out. Did neither of them really think that Sora was going to be eavesdropping on that conversation just like he has all the others? Or is this another game of subterfuge. As if we don't have enough of them.

I like this Gate.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

I know the plane is a memo of his son, but it doesn't feel like it's important enough that destroying it will cause Mr Teacher to fall into despair

His concern really is more on Haruto than on the toy plane
Merisusa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: PGSM / Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze / Gokaiger
Dreamy: Nephrite / Yumeria
Favorite Actor?: Masato Wada
Favorite Band: Yuzu / Daft Punk
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Gekiga
Quote: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -Oscar Wilde

Post by Merisusa »

Interesting episode... Looking forward to the conclusion next week. I found the Gate to be particularly endearing, with just the right balance of serious and silly to the character.

The Phantom suit design seems off to me considering the inspiration. I like the feathered parts, but the face and body of the suit are just too masculine. All the more off putting when the human form for the Phantom is highly feminine in appearance and character... But then maybe that was what they were going for.
Klanoyt
Mega
Favorite series: Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: All Kamen Riders
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Klanoyt »

I'm not convinced with Wiseman's assurance for Medusa. She'll probably be disposed of after the last mage is confirmed. As for Sora, can't wait what he's going to do with all the information that he has. I find him even more scarier than Wiseman though. :p
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Merisusa wrote:I found the Gate to be particularly endearing, with just the right balance of serious and silly to the character.
Agreed. More often than not the gates are highly annoying, but this one is far more interesting.

Edit: And they're clearly trying to show off the legs of the actress playing the MOTW, but those are some short shorts :shock:
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

M.O.T.W. in human form...Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaah! :wink: Sora is a sneaky little gremlin (pun intended) isn't he. :D Why did Haruto start chasing Fueki 'familiar' then suddenly stop chasing it? That didn't make sense to me. :?
Mddanish00
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kyoryuger
Quote: "From now imagination is my stage!"

Post by Mddanish00 »

That episode was pretty good. But why Fueki sends Black Cerberus... Can't wait for next episode !!!
Imagination is my stage now!
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

Phoenix512 wrote:It didn't seem random to me. It seems to me that Fueki is purposely drawing Haruto away from the Phantom so his former teacher would become the last mage he needs for his master plan.
That is my thought as well. I expect the endgame will begin once that last mage is found, and then a race against time to stop Fueki and save Koyomi. Also, I have a feeling that when the heroes have tried their best and failed, Gremlin is the one who will throw a monkey wrench in Fueki's plans giving the heroes time to recover and get back into the game.
Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

If Wise Man and Fueki are really the same person, it would be cool if he gets rid of Misa and Mayu simultaneously after he's done using them.

I don't think I've seen Mayu on any of the previews for the movie so it's highly probable that she's going to end up dead. :\
(Well it looks like the movie's going to happen on an alternate dimension, and only Haruto, Koyomi, and Kousuke are the ones crossing over. So there's still a chance that Mayu's alive.)
dgk3593
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by dgk3593 »

Phoenix appears in the preview of next episode. Now what does that mean, I wonder.
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

Fashion phantom. This phantom is so fashion that it change it cloth at every scene... ¬.¬U

Why they put so many attention to that gay character? That is suppose to be funny? it is not...

This was more or less a wasted episode and with a few episodes left I don't think they should be wasting time like that :S.
Final Vent!
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:Why did Haruto start chasing Fueki 'familiar' then suddenly stop chasing it? That didn't make sense to me. :?
He obviously lost sight of it. Come on man get ur head out of your butt.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Footage, My Take and Translational Choices!

Post by Enter the Meteor »

dgk3593 wrote:Phoenix appears in the preview of next episode. Now what does that mean, I wonder.
I wish! That was footage from Kamen Rider Wizard: In Magic Land.

Now, for my take (in no order)!

- Shizune was too Gothic for my taste (I prefer the cute variety, not the hot ones!)

- I think that Kumagai will not fall into despair when the plane is broken; he wants to be Haurto's hope.

- Sora, you are such a lurker!

- So, Wiseman is leading Sora with a guise that he will receive the Philosopher's Stone? Interesting!

Translational choice question: When Koyoki says "Nani" to Haurto, why did you guys change it to "Whats wrong?"? Doesn't "Nani" just mean "What?". If it was "Whats wrong?", would it not be ""Doushita?"

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”