Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kyoryuger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "From now imagination is my stage!"

Re: KR Wizard 46 released

Post by Mddanish00 »

Wiseman : He must have realized
That means Wiseman know the stonE can used for a user to be a human.. Since he posses the stone, that means he can be A HUMAN....... WHAT IS THISSS???? :cry:
Imagination is my stage now!
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Mddanish00 wrote:That means Wiseman know the stone can used for a user to be a human.. Since he posses the stone, that means he can be A HUMAN....... WHAT IS THISSS???? :cry:
Or he could be the White Wizard and wants to stop Gremlin at all costs.
ShadowThePika
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 1
Dreamy: GokaiYellow
Favorite Band: Crush 40
My boom: Sonic Adventure 2
Quote: "It all starts with this. A jewel containing the ultimate power."

Post by ShadowThePika »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:
ShadowThePika wrote:....That doesn't explain the giant claw arms, but I would chalk that up to a part of her phantom living on in the suit
But the Phantom doesn't live in the suit, it lives within the person. I think DekaBreak theory explains it brilliantly. :D
DekaBreak wrote:Fueki's spent quite some time in this magic thing. Kizaki has records that he was doing research on it. He's a powerful guy, and the suit is elaborate because of that. But his mask is dented like the Mage suit, and Haruto's are smooth for all his forms. In Episode 39, Fueki complements Wajima's craftsmanship, and Haruto's rings are obviously more well-crafted than the rest, whose rings are just as dented as their masks. We can assume that the ring's craftsmanship affects the final turnout of the suit. So my guess is that before he hired Wajima, Fueki had another craftsman make his ring for him (presumably the people of Magic Land), and since the Mage rings are just mass-produced for "Wizard cops", there's not much effort put into it, hence the poor design. My explanation relying solely on the story without looking at it from the production's perspective.
I meant not literally living on, but it's somewhat inspired the suits, like how Wizard has the dragon theme, and how Beast has the Khimaria theme. Not like it's a living phantom, but I just meant that the design could be based on it (considering we never actually saw the phantom). And that is a good theory, don't get me wrong. Mine is just sort of an alternative/add on theory.
what people want to do to me after talking to me...

http://www.youtube.com/shadowthepika, for whenever I post content on it.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

ShadowThePika wrote:That doesn't explain the giant claw arms, but I would chalk that up to a part of her phantom living on in the suit
Now let's discuss this a little bit more. Because besides the giant claw arm, she has the feet, and she has a tail. :shock: Not to mention every other "Mage" looks just like her. That's why I like DekaBreak explanation. Because when you see her ring, it is rough looking compared to the smooth cut of Haruto's and the White Wizard's.

The craftsmanship could well be the deciding factor of that. Maybe it's like the magic is there, but somehow it's not really "channeled" as good as it could be. Which would also explain why she's the weakest between the traditional wizards. (Fueki and Haruto)
Last edited by Kamen Rider Unknown on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masked Rider
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Shinkenyellow
Favorite Actor?: Ayumi Kinoshita
Favorite Band: Ayumi Hamasaki
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: Shadow Kick!!!

Post by Masked Rider »

At 4:30, it's not very convincing when a Phantom shows up to wreak havoc...............and all the bystanders are smiling and laughing while trying to run away.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Masked Rider wrote:At 4:30, it's not very convincing when a Phantom shows up to wreak havoc...............and all the bystanders are smiling and laughing while trying to run away.
LOL, it just looked like they were smiling. The way his mouth was hanging open it looked as though he was laughing. I had to actually look at a couple of times to make sure myself. :D
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:Now is it still doubt that Fueki is both Wiseman and The White Wizard?
While it has been a possibility since the start, I don't think anything happened this episode that confirms it. Not like the obvious hints that Koyomi is the philosopher's stone.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Hmm... I have a feeling that all of this, Koyomi's body cracking up, is all the fault of Haruto's access to Infinity Form, since we know that Fueki was not happy about that happening. It was also around that time, it seemed to me, Koyomi started needing more magic more often.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

@"Dengar" and "Kogashi"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Dengar wrote:
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:Now is it still doubt that Fueki is both Wiseman and The White Wizard?
While it has been a possibility since the start, I don't think anything happened this episode that confirms it. Not like the obvious hints that Koyomi is the philosopher's stone.
Denger, just please join us. Wiseman has the Philosopher's Stone, and the White Wizard is able to heal Koyomi with it. He swears that he will get her well.
Spoiler
In the Next Episode Preview; in the yellow Magical Circle, it has Koyomi well. Then, it shows us the White Wizard declaring that Koyomi is his "hope".

I have a feeling that all of this, Koyomi's body cracking up, is all the fault of Haruto's access to Infinity Form
That is brilliant! That is why Fueki is concerned with Haruto growth; he has not prepared Koyomi.
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

Masked Rider wrote:At 4:30, it's not very convincing when a Phantom shows up to wreak havoc...............and all the bystanders are smiling and laughing while trying to run away.

Yeah, I noticed that too :lol:
They were just thrilled to be on Kamen Rider's filming sets.

That was an Arachnide? He looked like a freakin' bat!

Seriously, I don't want that Fueki to be Wiseman. It will be such a bummer.
Fourze has some pretty awesome twists. Why they can't do the same here?
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Nice to see Todoroki still getting to make appearances in Toku shows. I thought the Hibiki World part of Decade was the last we were going to see of him. Anyways, this episode was pretty good. Looks like Mayu is being manipulated by the White Mage. He's been setting everyone up during this whole season. I like how it's been building up. But yeah, it looks like the Wiseman and White Mage are the same person. I'm going with that belief. The action was pretty cool too. I continue to enjoy seeing the special effects of Wizard's Infinity form.
zombierave
Adventure
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Inga Blink

Post by zombierave »

Kogashi wrote:Hmm... I have a feeling that all of this, Koyomi's body cracking up, is all the fault of Haruto's access to Infinity Form, since we know that Fueki was not happy about that happening. It was also around that time, it seemed to me, Koyomi started needing more magic more often.
i'd like to think that on top of haruto having infinity form, the destruction of phantoms actually releases magic energy which is then absorbed by the philosopher's stone/koyomi. *hidden as a safety measure*
Spoiler
I mean, when beast destroys a phantom, it "eats" the resulting magic energy. but when wizard destroys a phantom? nothin. and to question why koyomi would need magic energy from haruto, it would be to strengthen/reinforce her as a container, but now the magical energy gathered from the destroyed phantoms is overflowing.

this may also explain when sora claimed wiseman's goal wasn't the creation of more phantoms. wiseman always orders the finding of a gate and creation of a phantom but in truth, he may just be doing it so it can be destroyed and the magical energy absorbed by the philosopher's stone.

fueki on the other hand doesn't want the philosopher's stone and instead wants to save the container for it, his daughter koyomi. the reason he wants more magic users is possibly because he's planning to perform a ritual that's similar to when haruto gives koyomi magic energy. in order to strengthen koyomi's body to the point where her body can handle the mass amounts of magic from the philosopher's stone.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Re: @"Dengar" and "Kogashi"

Post by Dengar »

Enter the Meteor wrote:Denger, just please join us. Wiseman has the Philosopher's Stone, and the White Wizard is able to heal Koyomi with it. He swears that he will get her well.
I don't think he's interested in saving Koyomi at all. I think he just wants her powers to save his daughter.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Koyomi is Koyomi.

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Dengar wrote:I don't think he's interested in saving Koyomi at all. I think he just wants her powers to save his daughter.
So... he is going to use Koyomi to save Koyomi? His daughter and Koyomi are the same person.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Kogashi wrote:Hmm... I have a feeling that all of this, Koyomi's body cracking up, is all the fault of Haruto's access to Infinity Form, since we know that Fueki was not happy about that happening.
Personally, I can't help but see it as a poorly-done rehash of something Agito did loads better near the end of its series. >>

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”