Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Re: KR Wizard 47 released

Post by Kurow »

Fueki have no excuse even all this is to save Koyomi he killed Misa to created Medusa and also killed Medusa after using her!!!. Now the Infinity ring is in his power and none of the mages are strong enough to defeat him. The new mages are generic and weak, nitou already lost to him and Haruto is not strong enough without Infinity.

What is Mayu going to do now? Her master killed her sister and parents!.
Final Vent!
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Kurow wrote:Fueki has no excuse even if he did all of this to save Koyomi. He killed Misa to create Medusa and also killed Medusa after using her to find gates Now the Infinity ring is in his power and none of the mages are strong enough to defeat him. The new mages are generic and weak, Nitou already lost to him and Haruto is not strong enough without Infinity.
Fueki did this out of parental love. I mean without Fueki there would be no show. Haruto's Infinity form is strong but he doesn't need to beat Wiseman/White Wizard/Fueki with it. He could do what Fourze did in the last episode, use all of his forms and beat Wiseman up.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

DekaBreak wrote:And for Toei's usual practice of some disappointment in one way or another, Gremlin will be killed off randomly.
You say that like it's a bad thing. :P
colonelkreiner
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Let's make it showy

Post by colonelkreiner »

Here is my guess on the whole how Fueki=Wiseman=White Wizard deal. He was a gate at one point that overcame despair after the death of his wife because his daughter became his hope. He started researching magic and became a mage. Through overuse of his magic and/or the death of his daughter he fell into despair once again and Wiseman was born, but it was a situation much like Sora and he ends up having complete control of both his mage and Phantom powers.

My guess on why Fueki disliked Infinity so much is that it causes Haruto's magic to go to Koyomi not Dragon's since Infinity was created by Haruto for her sake it connects the two together. This causes a reaction with the Phantom based magic that she normally gets which causes her to degrade.

Spoiler
My guess on the final battle is that the Infinity ring gets destroyed by Wiseman/White Wizard, but when all seems lost Koyomi gives all her power to Haruto giving him access to Infinity once more to finish of her father
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I don't think he overcame his despair at all. I think he actually did die and give birth to a phantom. But his personality was strong enough that he retained his human will.

You know, like Sora.

As for Beast, I don't think he actually has anything to do with anything and his presence in the story is pure coincidence.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Dengar wrote:I don't think he overcame his despair at all. I think he actually did die and give birth to a phantom. But his personality was strong enough that he retained his human will.

You know, like Sora.

As for Beast, I don't think he actually has anything to do with anything and his presence in the story is pure coincidence.
i think the implication was that sora preserved his personality because he was already rotten to the core...
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

Oh my god, I'm so surprised with that twist (yawn).

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

locuas wrote:i think the implication was that sora preserved his personality because he was already rotten to the core...
I think the implication was that his rottenness was the reason his personality was strong.

Or are you saying Wiseman is rotten to the core as well?
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

What the? They showed Phoenix and Medusa early in Wizard's preview, but both got killed before nearing the finale episode. Thanks Toei...

First time I feel pity for the bad guys. Because in this, they are not technically being evil, but were instructed to be evil by a supposedly-good-guy. The Phantoms were given orders by Wiseman/WW to attack more Gates so he can get more mages. In other words, most Phantoms aren't evil, are they? (Sora's an exception)

A tear dropped from me when watching Medusa getting killed by WW. Her pleas is just devastating... :cry:

So, after all this time of wondering how the magic stone is being made, the answer is pretty damn simple??? A white magician throw it out from his stomach??? Gross.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Nah, Phantoms really are evil. Wiseman was the one who told them killing indiscriminately was inappropriate.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

I don't think the phantoms can be codified using 'evil' or 'good' since they appear to be beings who fight for their survival as a species.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I guess it all depends on perspective!

Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Dengar wrote:I don't think the phantoms can be codified using 'evil' or 'good' since they appear to be beings who fight for their survival as a species.
Really? That's an interesting view. Something like that never even crossed my mind.
I could see that working if Wizard took a different route. Like maybe we could have met one regretful Phantom, something like "I wish I didn't have to, but I want to live" or some shit like that.
But to me it seems as if they're just being portrayed as monsters.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

well, there was the cat phantom, but he was just lazy. i think the more complex villain in this series were the akumaizers, and they were half fourze villains. it seems to be a thing in a good number of tokusatsu series. if the monster is not human, he is probably just evil. i'm sure that there are some exceptions, but i can only think of kiva.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Yup, you can see the cat phantom doesn't really want to drive a gate to despair, but Phoenix and Medusa keeps bugging him to do it "All in the great name of Wiseman". From what I can remember, most are instructed to find the Gate, and deal the Gates. Except Sora who's a total psycopath and Phoenix who just want to fight a strong opponent.

Yeah, we haven't got a single episode about a Phantom who showed that they are unwilling to do evil to follow Wiseman's order.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”