2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Re: KR Wizard 52 released

Post by Gottis »

Personally, I enjoyed the episode and I giggled a lot at Haruto and Nitou being total derps. And Rinko was FLAWLESS :DDD Little Koyomi's actress annoyed me, but kid actors often do. I liked what I think is kid!Haruto's actor better. (And that they view each other as siblings made me happy. That's the way I've always viewed Haruto and Koyomi, so shipping them has been squicky for me. I'd rather ship Haruto with Sora than with Koyomi.) And wow, I can't wait for Gaim! I love his voice and he's seriously a cutie~
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

I fell inlove with rinko. Just absolutely perfect. Omg... that girl can act her ass off.
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
Glutinus wrote:no henshin
It's not October 6th yet. :P
I know...
I've not watched enough KR shows to get used to all these codes.
To be honest, even on Super Sentai, I do not watch the films. But I guess when the next heroes show off, we do not see them changing.
Gottis wrote:And wow, I can't wait for Gaim! I love his voice and he's seriously a cutie~
I don't know why, but in the few actor pictures I saw, he made me think of Shunpei. I'm very afraid :)
OOOKaiser wrote:
StereotypeAsian wrote:It's just me, but having another voice shouting Fourze's line pokes me in a funny way, and I don't like it.
Apparently this is the reason why they didn't bring back Fourze's actor to do the voice. http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/writer- ... izard.html

Thanks for the news but... I don't understand, why even for the voice.
Why just stating Kuuga or Fourze or Decade ? And the other ones that appeared, why not them too ?

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
TwilightNero
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Walking Dead

Post by TwilightNero »

Catastrophe wrote:
He also stole Kaixa's gunsword
It looks more like the IXA Calibur.
Actually, Gaim weapon is based in historical fact. During the WWII era, many Japanese soldiers carried similar weapons.

Edit:
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&safe= ... =143&ty=47

Here's a picture of one.
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

I was more entertained with this EP than I was with the past 30 EPs of Wizard.

Distractingly, the few Riders that spoke weren't "canon" voiced except for maybe Tendou, Fourze and W (Decade and Den-O for sure). As for Gaim, he's ok. He seems like a cool Rider and all but I hate that cliché introductory Rider pwnage stuff. It's obvious that when it's time for his show, he'll be curbstomped.

Luckily, Rinko reminded me why I liked her character; the whole schtick with the kendo stick had me ctfu. Even Shunpei proved to be a lot more tolerable and truer to his original self than half the stuff he'd been doing in-series.

I can't wait to see how they resolve this mess of a series.
Last edited by [kuronogantzryu] on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Post by Gottis »

Glutinus wrote:I don't know why, but in the few actor pictures I saw, he made me think of Shunpei. I'm very afraid
Oh, but I think Shunpei's a cutie too :D Not Haruto or Sora level of cute, but I do find him adorable. (And screw canon, I'm saying that Kouta's Shunpei's kid because I like the idea. XD )
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
Siolence
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Post by Siolence »

TwilightNero wrote:
Actually, Gaim weapon is based in historical fact. During the WWII era, many Japanese soldiers carried similar weapons.

Edit:
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&safe= ... =143&ty=47
The orange sword was also not unprecedented.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByZqx30OvVs
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

Gottis wrote:
Glutinus wrote:I don't know why, but in the few actor pictures I saw, he made me think of Shunpei. I'm very afraid
Oh, but I think Shunpei's a cutie too :D Not Haruto or Sora level of cute, but I do find him adorable. (And screw canon, I'm saying that Kouta's Shunpei's kid because I like the idea. XD )
Haha ! Why not :)
I was not afraid about his beauty (you should guess that I prefer look at girls !) I just hope he's not clumsy as Shunpei :) (but you can still like his behavior !)

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

Wait, so the kaijin are actually humans? Wow, okay, that's scary. But does that mean that kaijin and non-kaijin humans live in harmony in this world?

Hmm, I was kinda hoping that Gaim didn't have a gun-sword. Doesn't feel very samurai-ish to have a gun, even though it's a gun-sword. Also, isn't the Gaim armor kinda bulky looking?
ninjagirl
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Kamen rider black
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider wizard

Post by ninjagirl »

I love Gaim costume and the moves are brilliant. Best introducing of a new kamen rider for ages. Being an fan of kamen rider, i am looking forward to seeing Gaim in action more. hopefully he get a main role in the next episode. be interesting how they use the fruit theme.
Kaiehc
Gao

Post by Kaiehc »

This episode felt like it had 1/4th the budget of the usual episodes, and all of it was used for hiring extra stunt guys and Gaim's special effects. The speed effects used for Kabuto and Faiz were quite atrocious. Can't hope for much of a story whenever Decade is involved but here's to hoping the next episode at least looks better.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Urgh, it felt like I was watching someone's fanfic come to fruition. And it wasn't a very well written fanfic either. :(
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

OOOKaiser wrote:Apparently this is the reason why they didn't bring back Fourze's actor to do the voice. http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/writer- ... izard.html
If not for you explaining the link, I might dare to wonder if they finally had an explanation for how good old Dick survived getting shot in the face. Back to the blanket answer of damning him, I suppose.
JustiFan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JustiFan »

Didn't really enjoy this episode as much as I assumed I was going too; fell too easily into the hype, I suppose. It just felt a little disjointed to me, with too much randomness and not enough structure. It was okay for what it was but hopefully Part 2 might kick things up a notch.

Quite enjoyed Gaim's small debut though. I like his gun/sword, especially the fact that it can actually be both at the same time and he doesn't have to transform it from one mode to the other. And I totally LOVED his background music - hope to get more stuff like that during his actual show!
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

That was random. Just. Random. Kind of funny, if I have to be positive.

Was expecting Decade, but Gaim is fine too. His action scene was okay, acting seemed okay, but above all that background theme rocked!
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”