7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: How the plot should have gone as...spoilers KITAAAAAAAAA

Post by Joicerojo »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:Uh.. Haruto didn't give the Koyomi ring to young!him; that was a different one, iirc.
really? maybe I mixed them up...
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

he gave him the infinity ring.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Redoing Wizard... I think I can pull it off. But a little lengthier than Kaiser. Plus maybe there could be romance; they did it with Kiva.

Start of 1/3 of series.
1 - Original starter episode. Except a piece of jabberwocki remains in Rinko.
2 - Shunpei's introduction arc, plus weekly Phantom. Water Style appears.
3/4 - Weekly Phantom arc, small character development with Koyomi, Rinko and Shunpei, and Medusa appears. Hurricane Style debuts.
5/6 - Weekly Phantom arc. Shunpei gains some character development. Land Style debuts.
7/8 - Phoenix Arc. Haruto gains character development, opening up a little. Flame Dragon debuts.
9/10 - Introduction of Beast/Nitou.
11/12 - Weekly Phantom Arc with Shunpei development. Debut of Hurricane Dragon. Plus Medusa attempts to turn Beast against Wizard, only to fail.
Movie Taisen Ultimatum
13/14 - Weekly Phantom arc with debut of Water Dragon.
15/16 - A Phantom attack; this time, one attacks a person decoy while Phoenix goes after the real Gate, luring Haruto out. Christmas episode.
17 - White Wizard returns, and gives over the Land Stone. Phoenix discovers who Wiseman really is and is sealed off.
18 - Breather episode for Haruto. Rinko begins to show signs of magic.

Beginning of 2/3 of series.
19/20 - Weekly Phantom Arc. Land Dragon debuts.
21/22 - Nitou's grandma arrives.
23 - Sora becomes Gremlin(as opposed to already being a Phantom). Haruto feels bad for failing, which affects him in the next arc.
24/25 - Haruto gets the Drago Timer. Phoenix returns, and with help from Gremlin kidnaps Rinko for the next arc as a means of revenge.
26/27 - Haruto battles Phoenix using All Dragon in the last episode, and Rinko's Phantom attempts to revive. Thanks to him he helps her suppress it and she leaves to train under the White Wizard. Phoenix's body is recovered by Wiseman, to be supplied into a new Philosopher's Stone.
Super Hero Taisen Zetto.
28 - Mayu appears, and like Rinko suppresses her Phantom and leaves to train.
29/30 - Beast gains his Hyper form, which will be red and gold this time. Meanwhile Medusa attacks Koyomi in secret, leading to White Wizard implanting the Philosopher's Stone into hers. (Subtly.)
31/32 - Gremlin releases Legion, who destroys Haruto's Underworld. Rinko returns as Kamen Rider Witch and forces Legion away. She also discovers her feelings for Haruto.
33 - Wiseman sends out Medusa and a new Higher Phantom, the Frost Wolf Fenrir, to destroy Legion, but he finds and attacks Haruto. He regains his powers and Infinity Style debuts.
34/35 - Weekly Phantom arc. Rinko goes undercover looking into who Wiseman is, but get taken down by Fenrir. Koyomi gains development, and her condition deteriorates.
36 - Breather episode. Shunpei gains character development and Koyomi realizes her feelings for Haruto.

Start of 3/3 of series.
37/38 - Weekly Phantom Arc. Wizard looks for Wiseman, only to have his magic drained and hindering him later on in a fight against Medusa.
39/40 - Haruto gains character development as more of his past is revealed. Bahamut arrives. Fueki appears revealed as the White Wizard and has the Sabbath ring made by the old man.
41/42 - Weekly Phantom Arc. Nitou gains development. Mayu returns and Yuzuru suppresses his Phantom, but is kidnapped by Fueki.
43/44 - Fenrir's past is known as a former friend of Fueki. He works with Sphinx to release a new Phantom, but is ultimately killed by Rinko and Nitou. Koyomi's past is also known to Haruto as he enters the Gate's Underworld, as Fueki is her father.
Wizard in Magic Land
45/46 - Weekly Phantom Arc. Yamamoto suppresses his Phantom, and Mayu defeats Medusa. But the latter is wounded by Wiseman, who is revealed to be Fueki. She escapes, and Wiseman takes Yamamoto away. Mayu gives the Infinity Ring to Fueki early on.
47/48 - Gremlin attacks Koyomi to take her hostage against White Wizard. Fueki reveals there are two of him, one being Wiseman and the other White Wizard, to Haruto. They've been working together to perfect the Philosopher's Stone and create a world of perfect beings, whether magicians or Phantoms.
49 - The two Fuekis convince Wizard to fight Gremlin to save Koyomi, which he does, and while Wiseman starts the Sabbath using the weakened, brainwashed and captured Haruto, Rinko, Mayu, Yuzuru and Yamamoto, White Wizard attacks and kills him. He then states he was waiting for this moment; the moment where he could kill Wiseman and use the Sabbath to restore Koyomi's soul.
50 - Beast attacks and tries to defeat White Wizard, only to release Chimera and stop the Sabbath. Haruto tracks Fueki to his home after he leaves with Koyomi, and retrieves the Infinity Ring to defeat the White Wizard. Gremlin arrives at the last minute with Medusa and finish him off. She then uses his flute sword to steal the Philosopher's Stone, having gone crazy from almost dying by Wiseman's hands. Haruto says his goodbyes to Koyomi before she dies.
51 - Medusa uses the stone to revive Phoenix and Fenrir, and with Gremlin they attack Gates to absorb their magical energy into the stone. The Mages and Witch battle Medusa and Fenrir, while Beast takes on Phoenix. They fall after a tough battle, leaving Gremlin to steal the stone and merge their remaining essences inside his body. Wizard arrives and steals the stone from Gremlin, using all of its power and Finish Strike to destroy Gremlin. The plot ends with the epilogue of Haruto traveling the world to seal away the stone, honoring her last wish, Nitou going back to archaeology, Rinko returning to her duties as an officer while awaiting Haruto's return, and Shunpei becoming Wajima's apprentice.
52-53 - The Kamen Rider arc. Haruto accepts the destiny of being a Kamen Rider and gives his alternate self Koyomi's ring, which has become a Henshin ring of Light for him (Infinity). He then returns to Japan where his friends await him. End of Wizard.
The 5th Movie Taisen.

And that's how I would probably do it. Maybe I could with fanfiction.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

The plots is light. But the stunts are extremely unexpected cool.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

Nutcracker23 wrote:The plots is light. But the stunts are extremely unexpected cool.
Yes action is one of Wizard's redeeming point. But last fight was extremely unexpectedly meh.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
CeronosLive
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by CeronosLive »

Honestly, I thought that the high point of the series was the final fight with Phoenix.

Maybe they should have made him the final boss instead of Gremlin. :U

Edit:

I also HATED that Fueki was Wiseman. To me, that revelation just sucked out all my interests with both Wiseman and Fueki.

I think it would have been better if Fueki-Wiseman was not in the series. Instead have Medusa, Wiseman[Who is not secretly Fueki], or some other Phantom be in charge of a group trying to gather Phantoms[whether they be stray Phantoms, or just make new Phantoms themselves] so that they can gain numbers so they can try to kill White Wizard, or any mage they come across.

Then have Fueki supply the materials for the Dragon Style rings, and have him stop helping Haruto then and have Haruto figure out the Drago Timer and Infinity Ring on his own.

As for Mayu, have her become a mage earlier so that she'd return somewhere close after the Infinity Ring debut. As for the other two[can't remember the names], have the adult become a mage willingly, while the kid becoming a mage would be the point where you realize that Fueki's a bit of shitbag.

After that, just have the leader of the Phantoms be a second to last fight, with Fueki being the last fight.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

CeronosLive wrote:Honestly, I thought that the high point of the series was the final fight with Phoenix.
I think most of us thought when we finished the whole series.
DarkCrusnik
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Team Nekokan
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Ore Ga Unmei Tatakao, Soshti Kati Mesri" -Kenzaki, kamen rider blade

it means: "ill fight fate, and surely win! "
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DarkCrusnik »

the two arc way KILLED wizard, KILLED HIM!
it would have been nice if the white wizard was wajima, after all he makes rings

AND THEY DIDNT EXPLAIN HOW THE.... DOES HE MAKE RINGS!
DOES HE GET SOME LIKE TEXT MESSAGES FROM GOD that tells him: do this and that,? he doesnt heven have a book or something, he just ..MAGICLLY makes a new ring
I HATED that... I kept waiting and watching so I can find an explanation. ..didnt, someone help me with one please
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Post by demino555 »

Is posting a whole rewrite of Wizard here allowed? ^_^'
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Put in in the fanfiction section and go wild
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Post by demino555 »

I'm just kidding. But I'm just looking back now after Gaim is nearly reaching the half-way mark(one more month, but still.)

Wizard just really felt like potential that was thrown away somewhere. The setting was good for some perfectly dark things to happen and some serious drama to be explored. It's a kids' show so a lot of that has to be done away with, I know. The action was good but I think I just never found myself blown away by the sequences.

I'm not so much ranting as sighing wistfully at "what could have been"s. Hope you all understand.

My nitpicks with the series are mostly about choice of designs for the riders as well as their debuts. The MotW episodes would have done better if they resonated more with the characters. Or at least the characters should have more fleshing out so the MotW victims could resonate more with the particular cast member. I think the only one that blew me away was the one with Shunpei.

Also, the bad guys. So much messed up things happen and not in the good way. Even if it as cliche, they could have gone with something more complicated. It was generally the straightforward cliche that didn't try to be clever with straight up backstabs and double identities(I'm looking at you Fueki/Wiseman).

Last and not least. I'm not sure why the mage trio were even introduced. I mean. I don't think the sabbath even needs human mage pillars because of the nature of the spell isn't explained clearly nor are the roles of the mages. They feel like contrived plot devices and forced reuse of existing assets on hand.
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: gotta be Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Lee Min Young MissA
Quote: I am the destroyer of all.

Post by flamefire28 »

I think the series would have been better if they didn't use drago timer since he can already make copies of himself also if shunpei kept his phantom and became a real mage with his own driver developed by division zero i dub it kamen rider druid.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”