Kyouryuuger 45 released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
methos
7X
Favorite series: KRW
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Re: Kyouryuuger 45 released

Post by methos »

Yeah, that was probably the most underwhelming henshin of the year. As if the music/energy produced by his spirit is nothing compared to the Earth's melody and his body doesn't even need to get it out violently by dancing. Nope just lightly taping your foot and one finger is enough. Underwhelming.
I'd say that it fits because he had just killed Torin. From a writing/mood point of view, having him do a little dance right after that probably would not have fit very well. From in-series, well, after killing Torin I can't imagine he was in a dancing mood.

But to be honest, I do agree with you because I think he looked, dunno, bored? It was like he was just waiting for an elevator. I don't know if that was intentional or it was the actor, but yea, other than being a little amused at how simplistic it was, I didn't like it either.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

My issue with it being underwhelming is simply the fact that it is underwhelming is completely against how we've been told the henshin devices work. Torin explained that the dancing is an unconscious reaction to the melody of the ZyuDenchi. You can't *not* dance. Sure, we skip over it sometimes for length purposes but for the most part they've been very good about having the dance every time they transform. Spirit Rangers don't count, they're special.

So we've had the awesome samba, the arm-wavey-jumpey ancient japanese dance, Torin's Rock and Roll and Dantetsu's... "I heard a song I vaguely recognize on the radio while I was driving the car".

Weak.
colonelkreiner
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Let's make it showy

Post by colonelkreiner »

Is it just me thinking that Luckyuro gonna have a big impact. Chaos the past couple episodes has put him down as not a threat. So in my mind he is gonna be the biggest help to the team.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

All this talk about death flags being raised, and not a single mention of Deboss throwing Endolf under the bus this episode?

"Endolf, I'm leaving this up to you," he says, before walking away. Sure, Endolf didn't die this week, but damn if that wasn't a giveaway that he's porked sooner rather than later.

e: oh, and Deboss sounds a lot like Messiah. I think it's the flanging on his voice.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

... Is it fair to talk about death flags for villains? Isn't it more in place to talk about like, 'Life Flags' or 'Turn Coat' flags for them instead since it's expected that the villains will die?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Ivanhobe
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Den-o
Dreamy: Hana-san
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Mortal Kombat
Quote: "Shut up and eat an umaboshi!" - Inui Takumi

Post by Ivanhobe »

Silly question.

Is it just me or did the 720 HD version of this episode dissapeared from the tracker?

I remember seeing it a few days ago and i was going to download it (i usually keep the 720 version for archive), but after you released the Kyoryuger Movie i haven´t been able to find it.

Was it really there or this is just a trick of my mind as i slowly descend into insanity?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

It was there but I don't know why it disappeared. It's readded now.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”